Pirates, Vikings, and Knights II boasts a unique three-team symmetry and a myriad of colorful characters to promote exciting, strategic, and fun gameplay. It features several game modes, each requiring its own special brand of cunning to master. Do battle on a tropical island for control of bountiful treasure. Appease your gods by spilling the blood of your enemies deep within a Mayan temple. Conquer your foes by taking control of precious badlands territory. But most importantly, have FUN!
Unique Combat System:
The combat system is something you will not find in other games. Melee is based off of directional charged attacks and blocks,
far from the usual click and slash method found in most games. Each class has their own set of unique weapons
(When we say unique, picture a trained attack parrot) and play styles, as well as class specific special attacks that can be
unleashed once the meter is filled.
Multiple Game Modes:
Each map features a game mode that you'll find both unique and entertaining. Game modes include Booty, Trinket Wars, Last Team Standing, Territory, Objective Push and Team Deathmatch. Many more are planned for future releases.
Each team sports its own set of unique classes. Each class offers its own play style and is most effective in different situations.
If you enjoy getting together with people and having an exhilarating time, Pirates, Vikings and Knights II should be top on your list of mods to try!
For more information on the game, visit our site and forums at Pvkii.com
Be sure to join our official Steam Community to participate in events and receive announcements.
We have surprises planned for those who choose to join!
Wave 2 is over! We are blown away at the quality of work for our community during wave 2, especially the die hard achievement artists MS32 and Popemaster!
Here are your winners!
The following achievements will be available for Wave 3 (aka Wave 2.5 *wink*)
1. bt_townsquare - Tug The War - Raise the cage on Townsquare for your team and have your team capture all of the chests at the start of the round - The Big Cheese
2. bt_townsquare - City Merchant - Win a round on Townsquare while your team has control of all chests – the Merchant
3. tw_desertruin - YeeHaa! - Win 10 rounds in tw_desertruin – Title: The Sandman
4. te_tortuga - Captain's Quarters! - Win a game on te_tortuga in under 6 minutes – Title: The Evil Taxi
5. te_tortuga - Keeper's Finders - Capture and hold at least one territory for an entire round on te_tortuga. – Title: The Settler
6. tw_tortuga - Feeding Fishies - Win a round in Tortuga by getting the last kill with the shark or piranhas - The Master Baiter
7. Sharpshooter - War Has Changed - Dominate enemy archer – Title: The Master
8. Beserker - Go Beserk! - Destroy 3 shields in one life. Title: The Wrecking Ball
9. Gestir (Beroxardas' suggestion) - Fifty Shades of Gestir - As Gestir kill a single enemy by using all of your weapons on him - Title: The Fetishist
10. Heavy Knight - Pinned Down - Block 10,000 ranged damage with the shield – Title: The Wicker Man
11. Heavy Knight - Coup De Grâce - Kill 4 enemies affected by a single Man-at-Arms special - The Opportunist
12. Archer - War, War Never Changes – Dominate an enemy Sharpshooter – Title: The Vault Dweller
Check out some awesome submissions below and submit your own over at our forums
So hurry! Deadline is July 31st at Midnight EST! We want to get these achievements in game and show off amazing art from our community!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Highest Rated (9 agree) 10/10
It's fast, frantic, fun and it's on Steam. One of the most unique and entertaining mods on the Source engine to date! Unlike the average melee weapon in Source games, that basically behave as a gun with a very short range, PVK II boasts a fully fledged melee weapon system. The direction of your swing actually matters and can be blocked by a proper parry in the right direction. If you swing a large weapon around, you can hit multiple targets in a single hit. PVK II also has a very interesting set…
Nov 4 2010 by Torabi
Lowest Rated (7 agree) 1/10
After steam release, this mod is no longer acceptable.
Dec 1 2010 by KortalMombat