The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind is an epic, open-ended single-player game where you create and play any kind of character you can imagine. Be the noble hero embarking on an epic quest, or an insidious thief rising to leadership of his guild. Be a malevolent sorcerer developing the ultimate spell of destruction, or a reverent healer searching for the cure to a plague. Your actions define your character, and your gameplay changes and evolves in response to your actions. Confront the assassins' guild, and they take out a contract on you. Impress them, and they try to recruit you instead. No two sagas are the same in the world of Morrowind.
Gameplay is further extended with the inclusion of The Elder Scrolls Construction Set (bundled with the game). This powerful tool is being used to create the entire game, and will also allow players to modify and add to Morrowind in any way they see fit. Change character or creature attributes and skills, introduce new weapons or dungeons into the game, or create entire new worlds to explore. Consequently mods for this game are everywhere, ranging in size from mere characters to fully themed packs! So should you ever want to expand on your gaming experience, be sure to scope out just a few of the amature modifications available and in existence!
Hi guys and say welcome to a brave new world with Morrowind Rebirth 4.1. This update is packed to the brim with stuff including: new and improved meshes for various artifacts, Fort Darius revamp, Ebonheart Dock revamp, visual improvements, performance improvements, new creatures, new weapons, new armors, new artifacts, bugfixes and more! I really hope you enjoy what version 4.1 has to offer.
* Fixed an issue with the Ald Deadroth Shrine's blessing: "Blessings of the Fourth Corner", which granted the player Fortify Willpower for 14400 seconds instead of 1440 seconds.
* Added railings to the upper section of the Heart Chamber, making it less likely that Dagoth Ur falls of the platform and into the lava below.
* Yadba gro-Khash, an orc in Valenvaryon, was set as neutral to the player instead of hostile.
* Included a fix for broken Goblin knockdown animation.
* The Riekling Minion was misspelled (Riekling Minon).
* Fixed a couple of missplaced doors in Sadrith Mora.
Morrowind Rebirth Fixes
* Fixed a 'Services' topic where it's stated that "The Evil Mudcrab" among other locations can be found in Seyda Neen, even though that's no longer the case.
* Fixed the topic "strong souls", which stated that Storm Atronachs are considered "strong souls", which is no longer true due to the changes in Rebirth.
* Fixed an issue where it said "The Ascadian Isles" instead of "Vivec" in the travel menu when traveling by the Silt Strider.
* Fixed an issue where Crippled Skeleton and Riekling Raider used werewolf sounds instead of their original sounds.
* Fixed an issue where a number of NPCs offered training in mercantile where they should have offered other skills.
* Fixed an issue where Cassius, the shipmaster in Seyda Neen, sometimes fell off the docks and into the water.
* Fixed and optimized the following meshes: 'flora_bc_tree_07', 'flora_tree_ai_05' and 'flora_tree_04'.
* Fixed NPC pathfinding in Ebonheart, Balmora, Ald'Ruhn and in Ministry of Truth, Prison Keep.
* Fixed a missplaced teleport marker in Ald'Ruhn, Temple: Temple Affairs Offices.
* It's now much easier to steal the book Chimarvamidium from Sirilonwe in Vivec's Guild of Mages.
* The Riekling Shaman had an underscore instead of a space in its display label.
* Golden Saint weapon leveled-list was set to 95 % none instead of 0 % none.
* Removed dripping water sound effect from The Silver Barrel (tavern).
* Poisonbloom: Wild now causes Poison Damage instead of Fire Damage.
* Fixed an issue where the player were unable to enter Fort Ashmoth.
* Fixed a large wall-gap in Seatring the Nord's house, Molag Mar.
* Hlard will no longer wear two pair of Iron Boots.
* Less statues! Less Imperials! Less is more!
* Fixed typos.
Morrowind Rebirth Changes
* Better (and correct) "toxic potion", "absorption spells", "absorption spells", "restore potions", "restore spells", "fortify potions" and "fortify spells" topics which were overly rambly, sometimes incorrect, and didn't represent how actual people speak ("Toxic potions include: drain strength, drain intelligence, drain willpower" etc).
* Better (and correct) tooltip descriptions for Fire Shield, Frost Shield, Lighting Shield, Weakness to Blight Disease, Weakness to Common Disease, Resist Blight Disease, Resist Common Disease, Absorb Health, Absorb Magica and Absorb Fatigue.
* Removed and replaced daedra and undead spawns in Ilunibi with 6.th house spawns (where you meet Dagoth Gares).
* Removed Golden Saint armor as it caused too much clipping and didn't really didn't fit both sexes.
* The Silver Barrel tavern is now more of a 'generic' tavern rathern than an imperial outpost.
* Diseased Mudcrab, Cliffracer, Shalk and Rat will no longer attack the player on sight.
* Kwama Foragers will no longer attack the player on sight.
* Blank scrolls and soul gems have been added to enchanters across Vvardenfell.
* The entryway to the Deadlands is now more subtle, meaning no oblivion gate.
* Some visual changes to the Deadlands making it appear less 'cramped'.
* Magica potions have been added to more alchemists across Vvardenfell.
* Bedrolls and Campfire Kits are now much more difficult to come by.
* Blue/Green Bug Shield renamed to Blue/Green Ashlander Shield.
* Skeletons wearing fur armor will now only spawn in Solstheim.
* Skeletons wearing orc armor are now rare encounters.
* A majority of the NPCs in Ald Redaynia are now Dunmer.
* Renamed Frost Giant to Jotun (old norse for 'giant')
* Removed the Flesh Atronach from the mod.
* Removed the Treant from the mod.
* Visual tweaks here and there.
* Renamed several spell effects
- Vampirism (Immunities) renamed to Vampiric Immunities.
- Vampirism (Sun Damage) renamed to Vampiric Anathema.
- Vampirism (Attributes) remade to Vampiric Anatomy.
- Vampirism (Skills) renamed to Vampiric Dexterity.
- Vampire's Kiss renamed to Vampiric Kiss.
- Vampire Touch renamed to Vampiric Grasp.
- Vampire Fly renamed to Vampiric Flight.
- Werewolf Transformation renamed to Werewolf Transfiguration.
- Werewolf Resistances renamed to Werewolf Resilience.
- Weak from Bloodlust renamed to Werewolf Bloodlust.
- Spirit of the Wolf renamed to Werewolf Metabolism.
- Eye of the Wolf renamed to Werewolf Awareness.
Morrowind Rebirth Additions
* A new dungeon from the creator of Fort Renius and Balmora's Underground, Fulgore! Explore the ruins of Valenren, a medium sized dungeon filled with loot and horrors.
* The area around Tel Vos/Vos has been much improved to look more natural.
* Restored the old natural stone-bridge in the northern part of Gnisis.
* Ashlanders now have a specific set of textures for their bedrolls.
* Drastically increased the hight and width of Mount Assarnibibi.
* The dock in Ebonheart has been reworked from scratch.
* Fort Darius, Gnisis, has been reworked from scratch.
* Some Hlaalu settlements now have toilets.
* Added more Dreamers.
* New creatures
- Swamp Betty Netch
- Swamp Bull Netch
- Ash Betty Netch
- Ash Bull Netch
- Shalk Blueback
- Shalk Greenback
* New spells
- Sanctuary: Wild
* New Armor
- Open Steel Helmets
- Open Iron Helmet
* New weapons
- Dwemer Longsword
- Chitin Longsword
- Silver Saber
* New artifacts
- Lizard's Eye (Ring)
- Stinger (Sword)
* The Rat, Packrat and Scrib that you can buy from Rerlas Mon have been given more health, damage and a regenerate health ability, which should make them a bit more useful in combat situations.
* Dremora Lord of Inspiration, Dremora Lord of Terror and Dremora Lord of Divinity will no longer drop excellent weapons such as ebony and daedric.
* Standardized resistances for all gods (Almalexia, Dagoth Ur and Vivec), and added resistances where there were none.
* Udyrfrykte now has a 50 % resistance to all elements instead of immunity to all elements.
* Increased the level of all named Dagoths/Ash Creatures to make them less vulnerable to Command-spells.
* Ascended Sleepers now have 25 % resistance to all elements, plus immunity to paralyzation.
* All Ash-creatures and Dagoths now have the regenerate ability (due to being infected with Corprus).
* All Ash-creatures now have 25 % resistance to Fire.
* Ash Slaves and Ash Gouls no longer reflect damage.
* All Atronachs are now immune to Poison Damage.
* Winged Twilight soul value from 300 to 400.
* Dagoth Ur (first encounter) health from 1600 to 1500.
* Almalexia (warrior) health from 3000 to 2500.
* Almalexia health from 3000 to 2000.
* Vivec health from 3000 to 2000.
* Storm Atronach health from 110 to 125.
* Flame Atronach health from 90 to 100.
* Ash Vampire health from 650 to 750.
* Ash Zombie health from 140 to 200.
* Blighted Shalk health from 80 to 120.
* Shalk health from 40 to 60.
* All the Dagoth Brothers now specialised in various fields of magic:
- Dagoth Gilvoth: Daedra Summoner.
- Dagoth Vemyn: Undead Summoner.
- Dagoth Uthol: Shock/Poison/Fire/Frost.
- Dagoth Tureynul: Shock.
- Dagoth Odros: Poison.
- Dagoth Araynys: Fire.
- Dagoth Endus: Frost.
* Increased all clubs maximum chop damage by 2 points + revised the Deadric Club completely.
* Ice Blade of the Monarch value from 38500 to 30500.
* Wall of Cyrodiil value from 2250 to 4250.
* Wall of Cyrodiil AR from 25 to 28.
* Cleaver of St. Felms weight from 40 to 30.
* Daedric Crescent weight from 40 to 36.
* Scourge weight from 40 to 32.
* Daedric Tower Shield weight from 50 to 45.
* Daedric Shield weight from 45 to 40.
* Daedric Greaves weight from 55 to 50.
* Daedric Cuirass weight from 70 to 60.
* Daedric Boots weight from 45 to 40.
* Daedric Shortsword weight from 38 to 32.
* Daedric Longsword weight from 46 to 38.
* Daedric Claymore weigth from 50 to 42.
* Daedric Dagger weigth from 22 to 24.
* Daedric Staff wieght from 30 to 28.
* Daedric Mace weight from 40 to 34.
* Daedric Katana weight from 44 to 36.
* Daedric Dai-katana weight from 48 to 40.
* Daedric Wakizashi weight from 36 to 30.
* Daedric Tanto weight from 24 to 22.
* Daedric War Axe weight from 44 to 38.
* Daedric Warhammer weight from 58 to 50.
* Daedric Battle Axe weight from 52 to 44.
* Daedric Longbow weight from 28 to 26.
* Daedric Club weight from 32 to 28.
* Daedric Spear from 34 to 30.
Spells (base cost)
* Cure Blight Disease base cost from 700 to 600.
* Cure Common Disease base cost from 500 to 400.
* Weakness to Magica base cost from 0.3 to 0.5.
* Weakness to Poison base cost from 0.2 to 0.3.
* Weakness to Shock base cost from 0.2 to 0.3.
* Weakness to Frost base cost from 0.2 to 0.3.
* Weakness to Fire base cost from 0.2 to 0.3.
* Disintegrate Weapon base cost from 5 to 2.5.
* Disintegrate Armor base cost from 5 to 2.5.
* Charmeleon base cost from 1.1 to 0.9.
* Sanctuary base cost from 1.0 to 0.8.
* Drain Health base cost from 6 to 8.
* Sound base cost from 1.0 to 0.4.
* Blind base cost from 1.6 to 1.2.
* Increased the magnitude for all blind spells.
* Earwig magnitude from 15-15 to 20-20.
* Earwig: Cruel magnitude from 20-20 to 30-30.
* Earwig: Dire magnitud from 30-30 to 40-40.
* Earwig: Wild magnitud from 45-45 to 50-50.
* Disintegrate Weapon magnitude from 40 to 50.
* Disintegrate Armor magnitude from 40 to 50.
* Sanctuary magnitude from 15-15 to 20-20.
* Sanctuary: Great magnitude from 45-45 to 40-40.
* Ash Woe Blight
- Drain Intelligence 20-40 to 30-30.
- Drain Willpower 20-40 to 30-30.
* Black-Heart Blight
- Drain Endurance 20-40 to 20-20.
- Drain Strength 20-40 to 20-20.
- Drain Athletics 20 points.
* Chanthrax Blight
- Drain Agility 20-40 to 20-20.
- Drain Speed 20-40 to 20-20.
- Drain Acrobatics 20 points.
- Drain Personality 40 points (unchanged).
- Drain Speechcraft 20 points.
* Chrysmere enchantment:
- Resist fire magnitude from 5-20 from 30 seconds to 25-25 for 30 seconds.
- Reflect magnitude from 5-20 from 30 seconds to 25-25 for 30 seconds.
- Restore health magnitude from 5-5 for 1 second to 2-2 for 30 seconds.
* Sheogorath's Signet Ring enchantment:
- Drain Attribute: Willpower, from 20 points to 10 points.
* Fang of Haynekhtnamet enchantment:
- Shock Damage from 25-50 to 20-20.
* Rare and valuable ingredients are now less likely to spawn in Dwemer containers (from 75 % none to 85 % none).
* Set 'fenchantmentchancemulti' from 3.0 to 0.8, which will make self-enchanting much more reliable and useful.
* Rare items (Glass/Ebony etc) now have a much lower chance to appear in merchants' inventories.
* Increased the level and health of all members of the Aundae, Berne and Quarra-clans
* Vampire Sun Damage from 5-5 to 10-10.
* New models for Divine Metaphysics, The Egg of Time, Wraithguard Her Hands Shield, Her Hands Helmet, Iron Armor set, Riekling Shield, Silver Katana, Queen of Bats, Iryon Silver Dagger, Othril Silver Dagger,
Rathalas Silver Dagger, Mace of Molag Bal, Silver Battle Axe, Moon and Star, Fang of Hynekhtnamet, Daedric Crescent, Bittercup, Azura's Star, Crosier of St. Llothis, Cleaver of St. Felms, Staff of Hasedoki, Scourge, Skullcrusher,
Volendrung, Goldenbrand, Spear of Bitter Mercy, Mehrunes' Razor, Chrysamere, Sunder, Skeleton Key, Umbra, Fork of Horripilation, Keening and Ebony Dagger.
* New icons for Dwemer Bolt, Silver Katana, Silver Longbow, Adamantium Longbow, Imperial Templar Tower Shield and Wall of Cyrodiil.
* Removed animations from almost all trees and bushes, which will improve performance significantly.
* Tweaked the Frost Giant model to make it look less civilized.
* A ton of new meshes fixing various uv and texture-issues.
* New model for the Swamp Troll.
* New trees for the Grazelands.
* New model for Windmills.
* Changed the name of the patch included in Rebirth from 'Morrowind Rebirth 4.1 - Morrowind Patch 1.6.5 Beta [Rebirth Edit]' to 'Morrowind Rebirth 4.1 - Morrowind Patch 1.6.5 [Rebirth]'. This to fix an issue
where clicking 'data files' in the launcher caused it to crash.
* Included optional texture replacers for the Bitter Coast and the West Gash regions.
* Cleaned up the file-archive.
* Updated the readme.
Have fun, and feel free to share this newspost on social media.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.