The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind is an epic, open-ended single-player game where you create and play any kind of character you can imagine. Be the noble hero embarking on an epic quest, or an insidious thief rising to leadership of his guild. Be a malevolent sorcerer developing the ultimate spell of destruction, or a reverent healer searching for the cure to a plague. Your actions define your character, and your gameplay changes and evolves in response to your actions. Confront the assassins' guild, and they take out a contract on you. Impress them, and they try to recruit you instead. No two sagas are the same in the world of Morrowind.
Gameplay is further extended with the inclusion of The Elder Scrolls Construction Set (bundled with the game). This powerful tool is being used to create the entire game, and will also allow players to modify and add to Morrowind in any way they see fit. Change character or creature attributes and skills, introduce new weapons or dungeons into the game, or create entire new worlds to explore. Consequently mods for this game are everywhere, ranging in size from mere characters to fully themed packs! So should you ever want to expand on your gaming experience, be sure to scope out just a few of the amature modifications available and in existence!
* Ajira will no longer sell Heather and Willow Flower since these are part of one of her quest "Four Types of Flowers". Also fixed an issue where the player were
unable to find Willow Flower in the correct location.
* Urzul gra-Agum, an orc warrior in Valenvaryon, was set as level 1. This appears to be a typo as this character is wearing a full set of orcish armor.
* Fixed all doors in Valenvarydon as they weren't properly attached to the door frames.
* Rising Force: Bargain duration was set to 30 instead of 8 (now 10, see below).
* Fixed two scripts connected to Bulfim gra-Shugharz and Lette.
* Added ownership to locked doors in Vos.
* Fixed several zero-locks.
* Fixed typos.
Morrowind Rebirth Fixes
* Removed some NPCs (guards and random commoners) from Vivec Entrance. This should improve performance in this cell.
* Several corrections to the "destination" topic, which didn't match the actual destinations you were able to go to.
* Fixed the entrance to Aharnabi and Dareleth Ancestral Tomb (partially), which was blocked by terrain.
* Ald'ruhn's "Guard Tower 1" had its top exterior hatch sunken into its architecture.
* Fixed incorrect damage output for Spark/Flame/Shard/Viperscythe (now matches Steel Dai-Katana).
* Ebony Broadsword weight from 32 to 30 (now matches two other entries).
* Mephala's Teacher weight from 30 to 32 (now matches two other entries).
* Last Rites health from 1600 to 1500 (now matches two other entries).
* Iron Shardsword, Iron Vipersword and Iron Flamesword had the wrong icon.
* Tralen, the smith in Balmora, will no longer sell a ton of broken stuff.
* Odril, Seyda Neen, was mistakenly set as a trader.
* Hundreds of landscape fixes and improvements.
Morrowind Rebirth Changes
* You can now get a full set of Morag Tong armor by visiting Morag Tong Guild Halls. These pieces are not given for free until you've reached the rank "Brother", unless you find a set somewhere in the gameworld that is..
* Travel costs for using boats/silt strider/mages guild travel-services have been raised somewhat.
* Fatigue returned per second while walking changed from 0.0200 to 0.0300.
* Minimal runspeed from 115 to 120 (initial starting speed).
* Low level Dark Brotherhood assassins are now somewhat stronger.
* Regular rats are no longer hostile.
Morrowind Rebirth Additions
* Bernadette's Import, Vivec Entrance, has recived a shipment of rare goods. Be sure to check it out.
* Overhauled Seyda Neen somewhat to make it feel less cramped (more fps as a bonus!).
* Molag Amur overhaul [ALPHA] with new content featuring:
- Improved landscape with less floating objects, texture seams, bleeding meshes etc.
- A new fort, Fort Ashmoth, haunted by the undead [ALPHA - no interior atm].
* Added a connecting road to Vivec's east entrance.
* Added more clutter in Ald Velothi.
* Misc additions here and there.
* New unique items:
- Ring of Blind Faith
- Nightbane [Sword]
* New creature:
- Earth Atronach
* The Tower
- Tower Key: Open from 50 to 75.
* The Lord
- Blood of the North: Restore Health duration from 30 to 10.
- Blood of the North: Restore Health magnitude from 2 to 5.
- Trollkin: Weakness to Fire from 100 to 50.
* Ash Vampire health standardized from 500/550/600 to 800.
* Ash Vampire speed from 4 to 15.
* Reduced Scamp fireball damage.
* A Carved Ebony Dart value from 2000 to 200.
* Ebony Throwing Star value from 250 to 175
* Ebony Dart value from 175 to 200.
* Skull Crusher weight from 34 to 15.
* Sheogorath's Signet Ring value from 17750 to 8750.
* Necromancer's Amulet value from 9500 to 11250.
* Conoon Chodala's Boots value from 750 to 925.
* Caius' Black Pants value from 4 to 375.
* Caius' Black Shirt value from 4 to 350.
* Ring of Azura value from 8500 to 9750.
* Heart Ring value from 14500 to 10250.
* Bitter Hand value from 50 to 650
* Ember Hand value from 275 to 650
* Caius' Ring value from 5 to 625.
Spells (base cost)
* Cure Blight Disease base cost from 1000 to 700.
* Cure Common Disease base cost from 600 to 500.
* Drain Attribute base cost from 1.2 to 1.0.
* Command humanoid base cost from 5 to 4.
* Calm Creature base cost from 6 to 3.
* Calm Humanoid base cost from 6 to 3.
* Chameleon base cost from 1.3 to 1.1.
* Levitate base cost from 0.8 to 0.7.
* Dread Curse: Attribute (speed, strength etc) spell cost from 25 to 15.
* All premade levitate spells now have a duration of 30 seconds.
* Dread Curse: Fatigue/Magica spell cost from 20 to 15.
* Some minor tweaks to fire/poison/frost/shock spells.
* Ring of Kahjiit enchantment
- Fortify Attribute: Speed, duration from 30 seconds to 60 seconds.
- Fortify Attribute: Speed, magnitude from 10-20 to 20-20.
- Invisibility duration from 10 seconds to 15 seconds.
* Amulet of Opening enchantment:
- Open magnitude from 20 to 25.
* Stormforge enchantment:
- Lightning Shield changed to Weakness to Shock with a magnitude of 20-20 and duration of 5 seconds.
- Shock Damage magnitude from 15-30 to 5-10.
- Enchantment cost from 25 to 10.
* Mace of Slurring enchantment:
- Cast When Strikes changed to Cast When Used.
- Drain Skill: Speechcraft, duration from 10 to 30 seconds.
- Drain Skill: Speechcraft, magnitude from 10-20 to 20-20.
* Bitter Hand enchantment:
- Weakness to Poison duration from 15 to 30.
* Ember Hand enchantment:
- Weakness to Fire duration from 15 to 30.
* Conoon Chodala's Boots enchantment:
- Fortify Attribute: Endurance, duration from 30 to 60.
- Fortify Attribute: Speed, duration from 30 to 60.
* Sanit-Kil's Heart of Fire enchantment:
- Fortify Attribute: Willpower, duration from 15 to 30.
- Fortify Attribute: Willpower, magnitude from 20-30 to 15-30.
* Robe of Erur-Dan the Wise
- Fortify Attribute: Intelligence, duration from 20 to 60.
- Fortify Attribute: Intelligence, magnitude from 3-30 to 20-20.
* It's now possible (again) to create CE enchantments with Water Walking and Water Breathing.
I've always found most potions to be useless, mainly because the effects didn't last long enough (and sometimes the magnitude was too low), or simply because they were too expensive.
* Duration changes to resistance, shield, fortify skill, night-eye, feather, swift swim, spell absorption and light potions:
- Bargain: duration from 8 to 15
- Cheap: duration from 15 to 30
- Standard: duration from 30 to 45
- Quality: duration from 45 to 60
- Exclusive: duration from 60 to 75
* Spell Absorption: Bargain duration from 8 to 10.
* Rising force: Bargain duration from 8 to 10.
* Shadow: Bargain duration from 8 to 10.
* Reflect: Bargain duration from 8 to 10.
* Invisibility: Bargain duration from 8 to 10.
* Fortify Health: Bargain duration from 8 to 10.
* Fortify Magica: Bargain duration from 8 to 10
* Fortify Fatigue: Bargain duration from 8 to 10.
* Magnitude changes to to Restore Health/Magica potions:
- Bargain magnitude from 1 to 2 (5->10 health/magica).
- Cheap magnitude from 2 to 4 (10->20 health/magica).
- Standard magnitude from 10 to 8 (50->40 health/magica).
- Quality magnitude from 20 to 16 (100-> 80 health/magica).
- Exclusive magnitude from 40 to 20 (200->100 health/magica).
* Magnitude changes to Feather potions:
- Feather: Bargain magnitude from 5 to 20.
- Feather: Cheap magnitude from 8 to 40
- Feather: Standard magnitude from 10 to 60
- Feather: Quality magnitude from 15 to 80.
- Feather: Exclusive magnitude from 20 to 100.
* Telvanni Bug Musk magnitude from 40 to 30.
* Value changes to most potions:
- Bargain: - value unchanged (5).
- Cheap: value unchanged (15).
- Standard: value from 35 to 30.
- Quality: value from 80 to 60.
- Exclusive: value from 175 to 90.
* Shein, Mazte, Greef value from 30 to 35.
* Telvanni Bug Musk value from 100 to 80.
* Cyrodiilic Brandy value from 75 to 60.
* Skooma value from 125 to 100.
* Sujamma value from 30 to 40.
* Scrolls are no longer commonware in smugglers' crates.
* Hound Meat spawn chance from 50 % none to 25 % none.
* Guar meat spawn chance from 50 % none to 25 % none.
* Pearl spawn chance from 50 % none to 75 % none.
* New models for Guarcart, Corkbulb, Trama Root, Stone Flower, Golden Kanet, Hlaalu Door, Common Door, Velothi Door and many others..
* New model for the sword: "Truthseeker".
Have fun guys!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.