The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind is an epic, open-ended single-player game where you create and play any kind of character you can imagine. Be the noble hero embarking on an epic quest, or an insidious thief rising to leadership of his guild. Be a malevolent sorcerer developing the ultimate spell of destruction, or a reverent healer searching for the cure to a plague. Your actions define your character, and your gameplay changes and evolves in response to your actions. Confront the assassins' guild, and they take out a contract on you. Impress them, and they try to recruit you instead. No two sagas are the same in the world of Morrowind.
Gameplay is further extended with the inclusion of The Elder Scrolls Construction Set (bundled with the game). This powerful tool is being used to create the entire game, and will also allow players to modify and add to Morrowind in any way they see fit. Change character or creature attributes and skills, introduce new weapons or dungeons into the game, or create entire new worlds to explore. Consequently mods for this game are everywhere, ranging in size from mere characters to fully themed packs! So should you ever want to expand on your gaming experience, be sure to scope out just a few of the amature modifications available and in existence!
Greetings! Today I'm proud to present one of the largest updates for Morrowind Rebirth ever! It's packed to the brim with stuff such as a Red Mountain overhaul, a Ghostgate overhaul, Suran Dock overhaul, bug fixes, balance changes, tweaks and more! Please read the changelog for a more in-depth look to what you can expect from v 3.6. Enjoy!
* Fixed an issue with the topic "Golden Saint", where it's said that Golden Saints are "winged females", which is untrue. Removed "winged".
* Added a fishing pole to Foryn Gilnith's shack, as it's mentioned in dialogue that he's supposed to be a fisher.
* Caravaners (Silt Strider operators) will no longer fall of their platforms.
* The bar in the Eight Plates tavern, Balmora, was floating above the floor.
* Fixed a door in Andasreth which wasn't properly attached to the frame.
* Added 'Recall Ring' to the appropriate leveled-list.
* Fixed 0 locks.
Morrowind Rebirth Fixes
* Fixed an issue with the topic "Chills", where its mentioned that you can contract chills from the beholder, a creature no longer part of MR. Added the disease to the bonelord and bonelord summon.
* Fixed an issue with the topic "water creatures", where it said " Three creatures are commonly encountered in Vvardenfell's coastal and water environments." Changed three to five.
* Fixed an issue with the quest "Roland's Tear", where deleted container references made the quest impossible to complete without using the console.
* When traveling by boat from Gnaar Mok etc to Seyda Neen it will now read "Seyda Neen" instead of "Bitter Coast Region".
* The Treant (unique encounter) should now be more responsive and attack the player on sight.
* Bradasou Rothandus, Black Goblet Suran, will no longer offer trading services.
* Fixed the door to Balmora Temple which wasn't properly attached to the frame.
* Fargoth now has his original face and hair.. not sure what happened here..
* Fixed some UV issues related to the Basin model (thanks to "Greatness7").
* Fixed a trapdoor at Ald Velothi Outpost that wasn't placed correctly.
* Ald Redaynia is no longer reachable by boat, as stated in dialogue.
* Fixed terrain that was partially blocking the entrance to Sudanit Mine.
* Fixed terrain that was partially blocking the entrance to Shallit.
* Moved a rock that was partially blocking the entrance to Aharunartus.
* Removed wind activators from the Deadlands due to sound issues.
* Removed ownership from some containers that had no content.
* Added missing ingredients to the "exotic products" topic.
* Fixed an issue where Blighted Rats were unable to move.
* Fixed some NPCs that didn't wear their assigned armor.
* Some traders will no longer sell broken weapons/armor.
* Fixed a few NPCs that shouldn't offer beds for rent.
* Fixed some containers which weren't set as 'owned'.
* Performance in Balmora should be somewhat better.
* Fixed some small issues in leveled-lists.
* Fixed clipping issues in Tel Branora.
* Fixed pathgrids in Ald'Ruhn.
* Fixed typos.
Morrowind Rebirth Changes
* Made it bit harder to use alternative routs into cities which have city gates such as Balmora and Caldera.
* Moved Ebonheart Lighthouse to a more suitable location further south.
* Reworked the farmland area south of Ebonheart.
* A complete overhaul of the Red Mountain [BETA].
* A complete overhaul of the Ghostgate.
* A complete overhaul of Suran Docks.
* Small tweaks and additions.
Morrowind Rebirth Additions
* Added "Rift Guardians" to "The Rift", a special undead encounter guarding the 'Crown of Torment'.
* Added sleeping quarters to the Guild of Mages in Caldera.
* Added a cellar to The Black Goblet tavern in Suran.
* Added a new weapon, the Imperial Claymore.
* Added a recreation area to Seyda Outpost.
* Rebalanced damage values for all Dai-Katanas, Katanas and Wakizashis.
* Daedric Warhammer value from 9000 to 7500.
* Daedric Claymore value from 7250 to 8000.
* Daedric Dai-Katana value from 7500 to 8500.
* Daedric Katana value from 5750 to 6250.
* Daedric Wakizashi value from 3750 to 4250.
* Daedric Club value from 4250 to 3650.
* Ebony Katana value from 4250 to 4750.
* Ebony Wakizashi value from 3000 to 3500.
* Dwemer Great Axe value from 650 to 750.
* Dwemer Warhammer value from 800 to 725.
* Dwemer Claymore value from 750 to 800.
* Steel Battle Axe value from 125 to 110.
* Orcish Battle Axe value from 450 to 675.
* Orcish Warhammer value from 550 to 750.
* Daedric Crossbow weight from 38 to 34.
* Daedric Dai-katana weight from 44 to 48.
* Daedric Warhammer weight from 64 to 58
* Daedric Club weight from 28 to 32.
* Ebony Shield enchantment capacity from 800 to 750.
* Ebony Towershield enchantment capacity from 1000 to 950.
* Daedric Shield enchantment capacity from 1200 to 1000.
* Daedric Tower Shield enchantment capacity from 1400 to 1200.
* Made changes to enchantment capacity for all staffs:
- Wooden staff 75
- Steel staff 100
- Silver staff 150
- Dreugh staff 175
- Dwemer staff 200
- Glass staff 250
- Ebony staff 300
- Daedric staff 350
* centurion_projectile_dart damage from 5-20 to 5-15.
* Ring of Dahrk Mezalf value from 75 to 2500.
* Amulet of Flesh Made Whole value from 500 to 1775.
* Amulet of Unity value from 1000 to 2250.
* Arobar's Amulet value from 250 to 1225.
* Adusamsi's Ring value from 30 to 250.
* Poisonbloom magnitude from 1-25 to 1-20
* Frostbloom magnitude from 1-25 to 1-20
* Shockbloom magnitude from 1-25 to 1-20
* Firebloom magnitude from 1-25 to 1-20
* Greater Shockball aoe from 10 to 8
* Greater Frostball aoe from 10 to 8
* Greater Fireball aoe from 10 to 8
* Deadroth magica from 160 to 80. This should prevent the Daedroth from casting an endless stream of poison spells.
* Centurion Archers won't appear as early on compared to v 3.5
* Removed regenerate ability from Ash Scorpions.
* Electric Slaughterfish health from 50 to 75.
* Centurion Archer health from 300 to 250.
* Dwarven Spectre health from 65 to 75.
* Swamp Troll health from 180 to 220.
* Swamp Troll speed from 20 to 30.
* Ring of Dahrk Mezalf enchantment:
- Demoralize Creature from 1- 25 to 5-20
- Demoralize Humanoid from 1- 25 to 5-20
- Demoralize Creature duration from 30 to 10.
- Demoralize Humanoid duration from 30 to 10.
- Charge amount from 1000 to 800
* Amulet of Flesh Made Whole enchantment:
- Restore Health from 1-150 to 1-75
- Enchantment cost from 250 to 125.
* Amulet of Unity enchantment:
- Charge amount from 690 to 300
- Enchantment cost from 138 to 100.
* Fury enchantment:
- Drain Skill Heavy Armor from 20 to 15.
- Drain Skill Medium Armor from 20 to 15.
- Drain Skill Light Armor from 20 to 15.
- Drain Skill Unarmored from 20 to 15.
* Widowmaker enchantment:
- Restore Fatigue duration changed from 10 to 5
- Restore Fatugue magnitude from 25-50 to 5-20.
- Fortify Skill Axe from 25-50 to 20-20
Silver Staff of Dawn enchantment:
- Fortify Skill Blunt Weapon duration from 5 seconds to 30 seconds.
- Blind on self duration from 5 to 10.
- Bind on self magnitude from 5-75 to 5-25.
Veloth's Judgement enchantment:
- Fire Damage duration from 10 seconds to 5 seconds.
- Fire Damage magnitude from 4-10 to 5-10.
- Drain Attribute Personality magnitude from 5 to 15.
* Practice Dummy health from 3000 to 2500 (reverted from v 3.4).
* Apprentice's Lockpick quality from 0.5 to 0.6.
* Journeyman's Lockpick quality from 0.75 to 0.8.
* Master's Lockpick quality from 1.0 (unchanged).
* Grandmaster's Pick quality from 1.25 to 1.2.
* Secret Master's Lockpick quality from 1.5 to 1.4.
* The Skeleton Key quality from 5.0 to 2.5.
* New improved meshes for a large number of misc items such as bottles, cups, plates etc.
* New improved meshes for statics such as overhangs, ropes and railings.
* New improved meshes for a large number of ingredients.
* Removed "Dwemer Guardian" from the mod.
* Removed unnecessary textures.
* New readme.
And lots of other misc changes..
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add download and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.