The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind is an epic, open-ended single-player game where you create and play any kind of character you can imagine. Be the noble hero embarking on an epic quest, or an insidious thief rising to leadership of his guild. Be a malevolent sorcerer developing the ultimate spell of destruction, or a reverent healer searching for the cure to a plague. Your actions define your character, and your gameplay changes and evolves in response to your actions. Confront the assassins' guild, and they take out a contract on you. Impress them, and they try to recruit you instead. No two sagas are the same in the world of Morrowind.
Gameplay is further extended with the inclusion of The Elder Scrolls Construction Set (bundled with the game). This powerful tool is being used to create the entire game, and will also allow players to modify and add to Morrowind in any way they see fit. Change character or creature attributes and skills, introduce new weapons or dungeons into the game, or create entire new worlds to explore. Consequently mods for this game are everywhere, ranging in size from mere characters to fully themed packs! So should you ever want to expand on your gaming experience, be sure to scope out just a few of the amature modifications available and in existence!
You know the drill by know.. another update, and another massive changelog. This is the 39.th (!) update for Morrowind Rebirth, and down below you can read more in-depth what the new update brings.
* Faras Thirano, an enchanter offering enchanters services is no longer the owner of ALL the items in Ghostgate, Tower of Dawn Lower Level (including everything in the treasury lol).
* Riekling Raider now uses the correct set of sounds (instead of werewolf).
* Yak gro-Skandar, The Rat In The Pot, will no longer walk barefoot.
* Removed ownership from all items in Shara (NPCs are hostile).
* Fixed several zero-locks.
A new fort, Fort Ashmoth, haunted by the undead..
Morrowind Rebirth Fixes
* Fixed an issue where Greater Skeleton Champions were set so spawn at an earlier level than Skeleton Champions.
* Removed a duplicate of 'Yahahul Maessa', an ashlander already present at Ghostgate.
* Ancenstral Wisdom Staff will no longer float when trying to place it on the ground.
* Landscape fixes and improvements, mainly in the West Gash/Bitter Coast region.
* Kayla Mevureius, Caldera, will no longer offer trading/spellmaking services.
* Llandras Belaal was accidentely removed from Balmora in a previous update.
* Removed an underscore between Meralvyn Sethan's first and last name.
* An experimental fix for hand-to-hand dealing too much damage.
* Fixed missing icon for the Ancestral Wisdom Staff.
* Gave names to some generic bandits.
* Removed bugged bellow mesh.
* Fixed hundreds of floaters.
* Fixed typos.
Buy an old treasure map from Irgola, the pawnbroker in Caldera, and locate the hidden treasure..
Morrowind Rebirth Changes
* Spell projectile travel speed is now slightly slower, and as a result ranged spells are somewhat easier to dodge.
* Skeleton Warrior (Orc) renamed to Orc Skeleton Warrior.
* Slime renamed to 'Abomination'.
* Travel guides can now take you from:
- Seyda Neen to Ebonheart.
- Pelagiad to Ebonheart
- Ebonheart to Seyda Neen.
- Ebonheart to Pelagiad
- Ebonheart to Vivec.
Guards will now follow and investigate if you are in sneak-mode..
Morrowind Rebirth Additions
* Guards will now follow and investigate what you are doing if you sneak around. Mind you have to be pretty close for them to take notice.
* Buy an old treasure map from Irgola, the pawnbroker in Caldera, and locate a hidden treasure. X marks the spot, or spots..
* Picking up a "cursed" item will now summon a random Daedra instead of just Dremora Lords.
* More desciptive in-game dialogue for the following topics "hunger" and "golden saints".
* Molag Amur overhaul [BETA] with new content featuring:
- Improved landscapes with less floating objects, texture seams, bleeding meshes etc.
- A new fort, Fort Ashmoth [BETA], haunted by the undead (exterior + interior).
- New NPCs and encounters.
* Valenvaryon, a Dunmer stronghold in the northern Ashlands has recieved an overhaul.
* Silt Striders will now play an unused animation every now and then.
* Some changes to Gnisis including a minaret for the temple.
* Added new cellar to Gorvas Vules's Tower, Seyda Neen.
* Added living quarters to Pelagiad, Guild of Mages.
* 10 new scrolls added to leveled lists.
- Scroll of the Bonedancer
- Scroll of the Saint
- Scroll of Elemental Fury
- Scroll of Errodation
- Scroll of Firewind
- Scroll of Undying Fury
- Scroll of Unending Terror
- Scroll of Elemental Protection
- Scroll of Blazing Fire
- Scroll of Blind Faith
* Minor changes to Ebonheart/Khuul.
New unique items:
- Willbreaker [Mace]
- Firewind [Ring]
* Greater Skeleton Champion health from 120 to 180.
* Skeleton Warrior (Orc) health from 80 to 120.
* Frost Atronach health from 105 to 110.
* Flame Atronach health from 75 to 90.
* Corprus Stalker health from 100 to 120.
* Lame Corprus health from 100 to 130.
* Ash Zombie health from 100 to 140.
* Ash Slave health from 100 to 150.
* Hunger health from 180 to 160.
* Winged Twilight speed from 30 to 25.
* Frost Atronach speed from 14 to 18.
* Storm Atronach speed from 9 to 14.
* Clannfear Runt speed from 60 to 30.
* Fire Clannfear speed from 40 to 30.
* Clannfear speed from 40 to 30.
* Corprus Stalker speed from 7 to 15.
* Lame Corprus speed from 10 to 15.
* Ash Zombie speed from 25 to 35.
* Golden Saint speed from 50 to 55
* Dremora speed from 50 to 55.
* Mudcrab speed from 6 to 15.
* Ogrim speed from 20 to 25.
* Daedroth speed from 30 to 25.
* Rockcrab speed from 9 to 15.
* Ascended Sleeper damage from 25-75 to 25-50.
* Hunger damage from 15-35 to 15-30.
- Note that speed is tied to animation, so a speed of 15 (for example) is not the same for all creatures.
* Increased traders/merchants mercantile skills (most now have 60/75 points).
* Ordinators will no longer wield ebony maces.
* Ancestral Wisdom Staff value from 4250 to 2225.
* Steel Blade of Heaven value from 120 to 325.
* Amulet of Flesh Made Whole value from 1775 to 4850.
* Belt of Sanguine (10 entries) value from 1500 to 750.
* Amulet of Domination value from 750 to 2450.
* Ralen Family Belt value from 200 to 750.
* Agustas' Amulet value from 250 to 3850.
* Ring of Faith value from 7850 to 6250.
* Eye-Maze Ring value from 50 to 500.
* Blood Belt value from 150 to 425.
Gnisis Temple now has a minaret, as displayed in concept art..
* Hornhand [Damage Fatigue] magnitude from 50-50 to 30-30.
* Doze [Damage Fatigue] magnitude from 25-25 to 20-20.
* Weariness [Drain Fatigue] magnitude from 1-10 to 10-10.
* Weariness [Drain Fatigue] duration from 1 to 10.
* Ring of Kahjiit enchantment:
- Fortify Attribute: Speed, duration from 60 seconds to 30 seconds (reverted from 3.8).
* Pilgrim's Robe enchantment:
- Feather magnitude from 25-25 to 50-50.
Spear of Bitter Mercy enchantment:
- Reflect magnitude from 10-20 to 25-25.
* Ring of Equity enchantment:
- Spell Absorption magnitude from 100 to 50.
* Zenithar's Whispers enchantment:
- Charm duration from 5 to 10.
- Charm magnitude from 30-30 to 25-25.
* Amulet of Domination enchantment:
- Command Creature magnitude from 15-15 to 10-10.
- Command Humanoid magnitude from 15-15 to 10-10.
* Eye-Maze Ring enchantment:
- Charmeleon duration from 10 to 15.
- Charmeleon magnitude from 10-50 to 5-25
* Scroll of Ekash's Lock Splitter enchantment:
- Open from 100 to 100 to 75-100.
* Elvul's Black Blindfold enchantment:
- Blind duration from 60 to 30.
* Agustas' Amulet enchantment:
- Blind magnitude from 25-50 to 25-25.
- Blind duration from 30 to 10.
- Silence duration from 30 to 5.
* Blood Belt enchantment:
- Fortify Health duration from 1 to 30.
- Fortify Health Magnitude from 5-25 to 5-20.
* Steel Blade of Heaven enchantment:
- Levitate duration from 30 to 15.
- Levitate magnitude from 50-50 to 20-20.
* Black Dart enchantment:
- Poison duration from 120 to 30.
- Poison magnitude from 10-10 to 3-3.
* Ice Blade of the Monarch enchantment:
- Frost Damage from 10-30 to 5-20.
* Carmine Dart enchantment:
- Damage Fatigue duration from 30 to 5.
- Poison duration from 30 to 15
- Poison magnitude from 10-10 to 3-3.
* Heartfang enchantment:
- Weakness to Frost magnitude from 75-75 to 50-50.
- Frost Damage from 25-50 to 5-20.
* Loot in smugglers crates and barrels have been reduced by around 25 % + some fixes to duplicate references.
* Scroll of Golnara's Eye-Maze value from 500 to 275.
* Scroll drop chance from 25 % none to 50 % none.
* Practice Dummy health from 2500 to 1500.
New model for the Dwemer Halberd and Ward of Phnem..
* New models for:
- Trollbone Towershield
- Telvanni Towershield
- Steel Towershield
- Ward of Phnem
- Steel Shield.
- Dwemer Halberd
- Willow Flower
- Black Anther
* Morrowind Rebirth should now be fully compatible with 'Tomb of the Snow Prince'.
Valenvaryon, a Dunmer stronghold in the northern Ashlands has recieved an overhaul.
THANK YOU for your support and feedback throughout 2016! It's been a year filled with new and cool stuff along with 4 major updates, and 2017 will be just as hectic! If you like what I'm doing, please consider a vote for Morrowind Rebirth in in this years "Mod of the Year". With that said I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I hope to see you all next year.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.