The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind is an epic, open-ended single-player game where you create and play any kind of character you can imagine. Be the noble hero embarking on an epic quest, or an insidious thief rising to leadership of his guild. Be a malevolent sorcerer developing the ultimate spell of destruction, or a reverent healer searching for the cure to a plague. Your actions define your character, and your gameplay changes and evolves in response to your actions. Confront the assassins' guild, and they take out a contract on you. Impress them, and they try to recruit you instead. No two sagas are the same in the world of Morrowind.
Gameplay is further extended with the inclusion of The Elder Scrolls Construction Set (bundled with the game). This powerful tool is being used to create the entire game, and will also allow players to modify and add to Morrowind in any way they see fit. Change character or creature attributes and skills, introduce new weapons or dungeons into the game, or create entire new worlds to explore. Consequently mods for this game are everywhere, ranging in size from mere characters to fully themed packs! So should you ever want to expand on your gaming experience, be sure to scope out just a few of the amature modifications available and in existence!
Hey guys! It wasn't my intention to upload an update this soon, but it has come to my attention that there are some issues with MR that I really need to fix right away (one breaking the main quest). Along with the fixes come a few small additions, such as an overhaul to Maar Gan and a new Dwemer ruin near Vos (exterior only atm). I know it's not optimal releasing an update so soon after 4.5, but I feel it's in everyone's interest.
* Ergnir in Guild of Fighters, Ald'Rhun no longer wanders of from his workplace leaving his wares unchecked.
* Fixed an issue where a banner outside Bildren Areleth's shop in Tel Aruhn made if difficult to enter.
Maar Gan has recieved a small overhaul
Morrowind Rebirth Fixes
* Fixed an issue where the Scroll of Firewind enchantment had Fortify Attribute: Agility instead of Fortify Attribute: Speed.
* Fixed an issue where the ground model of Soscean's Cuirass wasn't used when placing it on the ground or any other surface.
* Fixed an issue where Llensi Verilnith in Ald Redaynia was offering trader services even though she had nothing to offer.
* Fixed an issue where the large boat in Vivec Entrance had a door that wasn't going anywere and should have been locked.
* Fixed an issue where Tolmse Hlarayn, the owner of Dunmer Delicacies, were set as a drillmaster instead of a trader.
* Fixed an issue where travel markers in Telvanni Vaults, Vivec, teleported you to the wrong locations.
* Fixed an issue where the Shockbite Battle Axe enchantment was set to 'self' instead of 'touch'.
* Fixed an issue where Divine Lightning weapons enchantment was set to 'self' instead of 'touch'.
* Fixed an issue where Righteous Fire weapons enchantment was set to 'self' instead of 'touch'.
* Fixed an issue where the Wild Ash Bull Netch/Wormmouth had white blood instead of red blood.
* Fixed a trapdoor in The Black Goblet, Suran, that was inaccessable even after unlocking it.
* Fixed an issue where the wooden knife handle mesh was pointing to the incorrect texture path.
* Fixed pathgrid issues in the Deadlands (Still somewhat wonky though).
* Fixed issues which made it impossible to get out of "The Rift".
* Fixed a ton of minor issues like floaters and bleeding objects.
* Fixed an issue where the Hlaalu Royal Towershield had no icon.
* Fixed an issue where the 'Note to Amaya' wasn't obtainable.
* Fixed scaling issues on the Ebonheart dock mesh.
* Fixed pathgrid issues in Hla Oad.
Morrowind Rebirth Changes
* Changed the amount of random raw adamantium in ore veins from 1 to 3, making it much less likely that you are left with nothing spawning.
* Sixth House Shield has been renamed to "House Dagoth Tower Shield". It doesn't share the textures of other Sixth House items.
* Elbert Nermarc, the enchanter in Mournhold, no longer has an unlimited supply of grand soulgems.
* Phnem Necropolis, Pathway is now a bit easier to navigate due to improved lighting values.
* Eating an ingredient now increases your Alchemy skill from 0.25 points to 0.50 per use.
* Greatly increased the amount of ingredients available at alchemists/apothecarists.
* Increased the light radius from torches from 128 to 196.
Yanith Mine exterior
Morrowind Rebirth Additions
Maar Gan Overhaul
A complete overhaul of the small redoran settlment of Maar Gan. The once cramped settlement has now been opened up, with the temple overlooking the town. A few new vendors have also opened up for business.
A new dwemer ruin close to vos. At the moment you can't go inside the mine/ruin, but you can explore the exterior.
* Greater Skeleton Champion health from 180 to 300.
* Greater Skeleton Warrior health from 120 to 150.
* Skeleton Champion health from 150 to 200.
* Skeleton Warrior health from 80 to 100.
* Lightning Guardian health from 150 to 250.
* Frost Guardian health from 150 to 250.
* Fire Guardian health from 150 to 250.
* Dagoth Gares health from 400 to 500.
* Hrelvesuu now has a soul value of 400.
* Ash Vampire soul value from 400 to 600.
* Imperfect soul value from 400 to 800.
* Skeleton speed from 60 to 65.
* Dremora speed from 55 to 65.
* Ring of Regeneration value from 8500 to 2250.
* Hellfire Staff value from 9250 to 7250.
* Ward of Phnem value from 5650 to 7650.
* Silver Saber value from 75 to 140.
* Shimsil value from 8750 to 4750.
* Chitin Longsword weight from 1 to 8.
* Ward of Phnem enchantment:
- Sound 25-25 points on self (new effect).
* Model and texture improvements for:
- Large Ship (exterior/interior)
- Huntsman Crossbow
- Huntsman Bolt
- Potted Plant
New model for Huntsman Crossbow
* Removed Darknuts Dwemer Ruins Rebirth Integrated from the main archive. Several file paths have been changed in the main archive and thus this esp is no longer functional.
* Updated the readme
Morrowind Rebirth - Game Settings [Addon]
* Makes some changes to duration, magnitude and value of self made potions. Overall alchemy should now feel more useful.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
I made some changes to duration, magnitude and value of self made potions. Overall alchemy should now feel more useful. How to install: Replace the plugin...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.