Without further ado, I present you 2.81! The town of Vos has been overhauled. A new layout, new traders, new NPCs and other goodies await! This patch...
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind is an epic, open-ended single-player game where you create and play any kind of character you can imagine. Be the noble hero embarking on an epic quest, or an insidious thief rising to leadership of his guild. Be a malevolent sorcerer developing the ultimate spell of destruction, or a reverent healer searching for the cure to a plague. Your actions define your character, and your gameplay changes and evolves in response to your actions. Confront the assassins' guild, and they take out a contract on you. Impress them, and they try to recruit you instead. No two sagas are the same in the world of Morrowind.
Gameplay is further extended with the inclusion of The Elder Scrolls Construction Set (bundled with the game). This powerful tool is being used to create the entire game, and will also allow players to modify and add to Morrowind in any way they see fit. Change character or creature attributes and skills, introduce new weapons or dungeons into the game, or create entire new worlds to explore. Consequently mods for this game are everywhere, ranging in size from mere characters to fully themed packs! So should you ever want to expand on your gaming experience, be sure to scope out just a few of the amature modifications available and in existence!
Without further ado, I present you 2.81! The town of Vos has been overhauled. A new layout, new traders, new NPCs and other goodies await! This patch also fixes some outstanding issues, and introduces new improved meshes for a large number of plants. Enjoy!
* Fixed an issue with hand to hand making insane amounts of damage against the player and against enemies.
* Pilgrim's Robe cast on use enchantment now has a duration of 30 seconds instead of 1 second.
* The unique shield "Emperor's Defence" didn't appear on the character model when equipped.
* Fixed an issue where the player would land in the sea after traveling to Solstheim.
* An arch next to Dura gra-Bol house in Balmora didn't connect properly to the wall.
* Galbedir now has a small respawning stock of soulgems.
* Raised the land around Caldera Govenors Hall.
* Fixed floating tower at Ald Velothi Outpost.
* Included missing texture "vurt_birchbark01".
* Increased Daedra Seducers magica pool.
* Landscape fixes and improvements.
* New Traders.
* New layout.
* New NPCs.
* New and improved meshes for a large number of plants (Thanks to "Moranar").
Latest tweets from
It can take up to a few hours for tweets to begin appearing.