DoomDb is a group in Moddb where you can share all the best kinds of Doom WADs out there! Join our sharing and recommendation society, read the rules...
Eric Upchurch lives in North Carolina. His love affair with fantasy, began during his high school years with a copy of Advanced Dungeons & Dragons by TSR, INC. Becoming an avid reader of fantasy novels including Dragons of Autumn Twilight by Margret Weis and Tracy Hickman, The Crystal Shard by R.A. Salvatore, The Sword of Shannara by Terry Brooks, Conan the Barbarian by Robert E. Howard, and The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien, just to name a few. As a subscriber to Writer's Digest Magazine, he has taken several Novel and Short Stories Workshops and has a large collection of How To books on the craft of writing. RAVEN CULT is his first fantasy novel.
No images, videos or audio files have been added to this gallery. Join now to share media with the community.
Upcoming Projects: Bethesda Softworks: DLC Rumor 1 - Youtube.com
HAMMERFELL - NEXT!
(0) Sentinel: Blood Sands of An Era - A Total Conversion of Skyrim is planed and in the works but it should be a Full Retail Game. Featuring a Desert Pack, Buildings, New Clothing, and Monsters. The Introduction features a (Dagger Fight) in the mean desert streets of the City of Sentinel, in the Province of Hammerfell, where the dark-skinned Redguard players will be able to experience Gang Warfare from the Crown Bloods (red) and the Forebear Crypts (blue), where you will be able to choose your Charaterzation of Race, Class, and Skills from a refree Town Brawler - a ragged street fighter with no shirt and dirty brown pants, before a mean street fight with sharp daggers, and a roaring crowd, as you fight for a Purse of Coin to Start Your Adventure. You will also experience Ship Warfare between the Redguard Pirates and the Imperial Crowns. Fighting the mysterious Tsaesci, the Serpent Folk in their Pyrmid Tombs and beware of the Giant Kwama Worm that roams the deserts. Ride Camels, Silt Strider Bugs, and a host of other monsters featured in Morrowind. You can even Sail a Galleon with over 20 different ship designs for the raviousness Sea Dogs of The Blue Divide. Can you ride a Camel? Why are there no Horses? Hint ... Hint ... Todd the Thief.
Stirk - Video 4 - Youtube.com Stirk - Video 5 - Youtube.com Sirk Video 6 - Youtube.com
Hammerfell's original name was Volenfell, given to it by the Rourken Clan of Dwemer during the First Era. It is said that the leader of the clan threw his mighty hammer, Volendrung, across the continent, and followed it to their new home (This scene is depicted on many frescos in Ruins throughout the region.) The Rourken were opposed to the creation of the joint Dwemer-Chimer state of Resdayn, which prompted their move westward. It was later named Hegathe by the Aldmer and Deathland by the Nedic peoples, before the Redguards arrived and named it Hammerfell, translated from the Dwemeris. The fate of the Volenfell Dwemer, like that of all Dwemer, remains a mystery, as they all disappeared at some time during the First Era. However, Hammerfell did not stay uninhabited for very long. A great cataclysm sank the continent of Yokuda to the west, forcing the ancestors of modern Redguards eastward, toward Tamriel. They originally landed on the isle of Herne, and the Ra Gada warriors, eventually rendered into the common tongue as 'Redguard', went on to Tamriel, paving a bloody trail through the native Men and Mer for the Yokudans to settle. Assimilation into the rest of Tamriel began relatively quickly, as the Yokudans, while displacing the Men, had adopted many of their customs and traditions.
Hammerfell was conquered by the Second Empire in the Second Age, during which time the Ra Gada warriors were finally granted semi-equal rights to the Na-Totambu ruling class. During the Interregnum (SeeCyrodiil), however, the Na-Totambu regained control, making the Ra Gada a subservient class again. The capital was moved from Old Hegathe to the merchant power of Sentinel, capital of the province to this day.After the death of Thassad II, the Ra Gada took Sentinel by force, resulting in the bloodiest massacre in Hammerfell history, at the hands of Crown Prince A'tor. Tiber Septim and the Third Empire were called to help, defeating A'tor's forces at the Battle of Hunding Bay. Septim took the opportunity to install Imperial governors in Hammerfell's major cities in a bid to draw the region into his burgeoning Third Empire, part of his ongoing conquest of Tamriel. The ruthless tactics of the governors resulted in rebellions in Stros M'Kai and Sentinel, however, forcing Septim to agree to a treaty with the Crown and Forbear factions to allow Hammerfell to remain an Imperial province.After the Oblivion Crisis, Hammerfell remained a part of the Empire during the Stormcrown Interregnum, which ended when Titus Mede seized the Imperial City and was proclaimed Emperor. During theGreat War against the Thalmor-led Aldmeri Dominion, Hammerfell fought with the rest of the Empire, and was invaded by the Thalmor forces. When the war ended, Emperor Titus Mede II ceded a portion of southern Hammerfell to the Dominion and outlawed worship of Talosthroughout the Empire. The Redguards, outraged, continued to defy the White-Gold Concordat, forcing Titus Mede II to release Hammerfell as its own, independent state.The Redguards eventually forced a stalemate with the Dominion, leading to Aldmeri forces withdrawing completely from Hammerfell.
With the News that Bethesda Softworks is doing Isle of the Akavir for the next game, I am very disappointed and sadden that Todd Howard has taken this new direction for The Elder Scrolls Series. Because of this I am leaving the Moddling Community for a while ... to concentrate on my health which is failing. I have been getting sick for awhile now, over a year, which is why there has been no updates to my mods. Like Andel Crodo and Grumpy, I am one of the few Old Timers from Arena and Daggerfall that have been around (although somewhat absently from the .net because of My Homeless Years.) And have been brutally attacked every time Bethesda comes to NC. I was very vocal on the Redguard Boards as RedEric who aided Ranger in giving Tech. Support Advice, when I first met Todd Howard from Bethesda Softworks. Saying that, ask anyone in the streets and they will say they want Sentinel: Blood Sands of An Era - a Redguard type game with the RPG Style of TES in the Province of Hammerfell.
(A) The Elder Scrolls: Akavir - is the sixth game in The Elder Scrolls series. It is set on Akavir, a continent to the east of Tamriel, in 288 of the Third Era, which is a few hundred years before the events of Morrowind and Oblivion. We are shifting away from Tamriel, the continent that the previous five games have been located on, and also away from the races that people have grown up with. We want players to experience the other side of the story, one where the Empire and Uriel Septim V is the bad guy. We looked at the lore to determine what year we would go there. The reason we chose the year 3E 288 is the invasion by Uriel Septim V. He's the grandfather of the emperor in Oblivion. Obviously an invasion creates times of strife and danger, so it's the perfect time to place a game where combat something. We know from our history books that Uriel V died in 290 during the invasion and Uriel VII succeeded him. We also know that the Akavir won the war. What we don't know is the Akavir side of the story, and how the succession played out, as Uriel VII was only five when his father died. There is a lot of stuff we can do in regards how the Akaviri united to defeat the enemy. We know from "Mysterious Akavir" that the Akaviri races basically hated each other, so how do they set aside their differences to unite? The time after the war will be interesting too, but more to do with politics, as the line of succession plays out. It will be an interesting mix of the known and the unknown, we hope we pulled it off.
We are adding six new playable races for everyone to experience. The Kamal, a race that is sort of like a yeti, the Tang Po, a race of monkey-people who are fierce warriors, the Ka Po' Tun, a cat-like race who are distantly related to Khajiit, the Tsaesci, a race of golden serpent warriors, the Sload, a slug like race and the Maormer, the Sea Elves. Where are the Akavir Asians as described in the Sacred East? The Akavir Swords and Architecture are all described as Oriental in design. It would seem the Akavir Asians are missing? Once you pick your race, your starting location on the map will reflect which race you choose. All of these four races are opposed to each other from the beginning of the game, and through the main quest, the player will bring them together in order to drive out the Empire. We are going a completely different route with those two races. Instead of being on a side to begin with, they start just offshore from Akavir, and can choose which of the four nations they want to join. While I can't tell you too many specifics just yet, I can tell a few of the names of the factions. Right now, The Syffim, the Dragonguard and the Order of the Lamp questlines are almost complete. There are a few others, but I can't tell you about them yet.
No mer have ever lived there; the men that did live in Akavir were all "eaten" long ago by the Vampiric Serpent Folk of Tsaesci. There are four major nations on Akavir, each with its own race: Kamal,Tsaesci,Tang Mo and Ka Po' Tun. Kamal is translated as "Red Yeti", and many armies of Ape Beast call it their home. Every summer they thaw out and attempt to invade Tang Mo, but are always driven back by the courageous monkey-folk who live there. Once Ada'Soom Dir-Kamal, a king among the Yeti, tried to invade and conquer Morrowind, but was destroyed by Almalexia and the Underking at Red Mountain. Tsaesci is translated as "Snake Palace", and was once the strongest kingdom in Akavir. It is home to theVampire Snake people who ate the men of Akavir long ago. They are described as beautiful, with golden scales, a human upper body and a snake like lower body. The goblin tribes of Akavir are their source of food and labor. Potentate Versidue-Shaie was a Tsaesci who ruled Tamriel in the Second Era for 400 years before being assassinated by the Morag Tong. Tang Mo is translated as "The Thousand Monkey Isles". It is inhabited by many breeds of monkeys who are described as kind and brave. The other nations of Akavir have tried to enslave them at some point, but the monkeys can make armies if they must. They are apparently allies of the tiger people of Ka Po' Tun. Ka Po' Tun is translated as the "Tiger-Dragon Empire". The inhabitants are a cat-like people and are ruled by the great ruler Tosh Raka, a tiger dragon. They are the greatest empire in Akavir, but are not skilled at fighting at sea. After the Serpent people ate the men, they tried to eat the dragons. They managed to make the red dragons slaves, but the black dragons fled to Po Tun. A great battle was fought, and it left both the cats and the snakes weak, and the dragons extinct. Since then, the cats have always tried to become dragons. Tosh Raka is the first and only so far to have accomplished this. Covered in orange and black scales, he is the largest dragon on Nirn, and it's believed that his eventual goal is to invade Tamriel.
We are trying to move away from the hack and slash weapons that have been the norm in other Elder Scrolls games. Instead, since many of the races are bestial, we wanted to focus much more on hand-to-hand, unarmed combat. Each race will have their own, unique form of combat centered around claws, talons and teeth. It makes the combat feel much more physical and lifelike, from the player's perspective. There will still be weapons, but not nearly as many and they won't be as powerful as a character fighting unarmed. The Akaviri katanas and daikatanas will be present. Also, since everyone has complained about it since they were removed in Oblivion, we will be adding spears in Akavir.
This will be our largest game yet! The Sload begin on the sunken island of Kal Harem. Also, there are quite a few things to explore underwater throughout Akavir, especially in Tang Po, the Thousand Monkey Isles. We felt that previous games under-utilized the water portions of the game, making spells such as waterwalking and waterbreathing somewhat useless. We hope that by having large amounts of content below the surface, we can allow those iconic spells to become useful again. Nope, that is pretty much it. We will have much more information to release in the next few months. Hopefully, we will be able to show some concept art at PAXPrime in August. Until then, you guys will just have to wait!
Megaton Nuke + Aftermath Youtube.com
(B) Fallout 4: Tactical Assault - Chinese Invasion - Is forthcoming from Bethesda next year, with huge improvements in game design. Featuring the rebuilding of a war-torn world after a Nuclear Assault. The introduction starts in the Steel Brotherhood Outpost where you receive your armor and weapons and the chance to ride the wastelands in a Wrangler Jeep. Investigate new locals, new monsters, and new weapons. Dome City - a vision of a Sci-Fi future rebuilt after the crash of an Alien UFO, scavenger's plunder the parts to build a City of Tomorrow. Fly in a TX9-Helicopter and shoot down enemy targets! Gain the access codes to stop the launch of a Nuclear Weapon, by a Mad Scientist. Find a Cure for the Ghouls! Fix the Stock Market Computer - which has been infected with a virus crippling the world economy. Travel to Washington DC and help the newly elected President rebuild a ravaged country before a New Invasion by China, that's right Chinese Soldiers are in the streets with Tanks! Fly in an Experimental Jet and shoot down Japanese Fighters around an Aircraft Carrier aka. Pearl Harbor. Help the Secretary of the State make agreements with the European Union to form an Alliance to stop the Chinese Invasion. With Russia making and aggressive move on Alaska and Canada and eventually Washington Is Next - with a Megadeth Bomb. More to come ... this is the third time I've posted this news in the past 2-4 years. This is not meant to be a slam against China, but following the storyline and plot in Fallout 3, I have a statue of Buda on my bookcase.
The Alliance Youtube.com
(C) The Elder Scrolls Online - Looking at the latest video, it seems apparnt that whoever has taken control of the franchise is obvious copying Assassian's Creed III and Thief V ... with a black cloaked figure with a bow and arrow. Has Todd Howard resigned as CEO of Bethesda??? Who is really in control of the TES Series? And this new Creative Direction? Has the FBI invaded the coporate headquarters of Bethesda and taken over? Why is ZeniMax bowing down to share-holders? How many Original Founders have jumped ship to other computer companies? Christopher Weaver who Founded Bethesda and Robert Altman have moved on formed ZeniMax Media, Inc which has bought out ID and the Doom, Quake, and Rage games. Julian Lefay the original programmer of TES for many years, guided the company through the creation of some of its classic games, such as Arena, Daggerfalll, Battlespire, Redguard, and Morrowind. Julian Lefay has since remanded in the background and left the company. Ken Rolston has left for Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning and Ashley Cheing who worked on Oblivion, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, and Skyrim is still holding on? So what is really going on at Bethesda?
(D) Thief IV - The Dark Mod - Rest assured that we're still working hard at getting TDM ready to go standalone, which means that you will no longer require Doom 3 in order to play Thief IV - The Dark Mod Project. Before we can do this, we need to make sure no Doom 3 assets are being referenced by TDM anymore, so most of our time since the release of 1.08 has been spent making replacements for those assets. It's a great deal of work, as there are sounds, textures, models, particles, and even animated characters that need replacing.
Video - Youtube.com
(E) Thief V - Out of Shadows - There is a rising tide of fear in The City. Hatred saturates every stone and whilst the rich prosper, the less fortunate face misery and repression. Ravaged with sickness and famine, they wait for something to change.
BFG - Video - Youtube.com
(F) Doom IV: A Call to Hell - Based off the Combat Tactics in the Call of Duty series A Call to Hell is rumored to be back into production. After the disappointing sales of Doom III at 3.5 million copies sold and Rage at 2.31 million copies on all platforms. The two franchises of Doom IV and Rage 2 will be merged into One Awesome Game. Compare those figures to Skyrim at 10 million units sold. So expect Drivable Vehicles, rocky Martian Landscapes, and BFG Guns in Doom IV. Human survivors have come together to form settlements around Mars and other practical or habitable locations, including race tracks. These fragile dome-homes are diligently defended by the inhabitants against bandits and mutants, which are divided into various gangs and organizations of their own.
Video - Youtube.com
(G) RAGE 2: Canned - John Carmack of ID says that a follow-up to the upcoming postapocalyptic action game Rage which resembled Fallout 3 but with Drivable Vehicles is set in MadMax world - might appear on both current- and next-gen consoles. However, rumor has it that Rage 2 has now been Canned and dumped in the Recycle Bin. But to me Rage was the better game!
(H) Call Of Duty - Modern Warefare & Black Ops - Are you getting tired of the same old s**t from Infinity Ward and Activision? Well I am ... so here are few new suggestions.
(I) Call Of Duty - Ranger - are the elite infantry of US Army Rangers have served in recognized U.S. Army Ranger units or have graduated from the U.S. Army's Ranger School. The term "Ranger" was first used in North America in the early 17th century;
Navy Seal - Video - Youtube.com
(J) Call Of Duty - Navy Seal - The US Navy's Sea, Air, Land Teams, commonly known as the Navy Seal's, are the U.S. Navy's principal special operations force and a part of the Navy Special Warfare Command.
Intro and Air Defense Bunker - Video - Youtube.com
(L) Quake V - Space Invasion - The Strogg have been developing in secret new more powerful Star Cruisers to destroy Earth. In this exciting Space Combat Opera you fly in a Star Fighter through hordes of new ships and destroy their enemy fighters. Need I say more... who will defend the Earth? Following the success of the protagonist of Quake III-IV in destroying the Strogg's leader, the Makron, Rhino squad is tasked with spearheading the mission to finally secure Earth. In the course of the invasion, the squad ship is shot down and crashes in the middle of a battle zone city, separating you from his companions. Eventually you rejoin your scattered team members and partake in the assault against the Strogg on Earth in worn torn New York City.
Video - Youtube.com
(M) Quake I - Ghost - It is rumored by ID that Quake I will be given a reboot as a new stand alone game with a brand new engine. The project might even be renamed Ghost since the plot, story-line, and models different greatly from the Quake II-IV direction that has been taken in the last couple of years. The was a fantastic game the was similar to the Doom series with a dark horror-macabre atmosphere that the first game enjoyed.
Check out My Facebook Page ...
Over 10,912 Profile Visits ... and no one downloads My Mods?
Bethesda Softworks can do Akavir Islands next ...
and forget Sentinel Blood Sands of an Era
in the Province of Hammerfell.
Bio & Experience - My first experience with RPG was with the Original Red Box D&D Game with a Red Dragon on the cover, and later with the Advanced Dungeons & Dragons Game 1st Edition with a Huge Demon on the cover. This was back in the late 1970's, and Role-Playing Games were consider Taboo. I had a hard time getting the kids in the neighborhood to play because of their parents not understanding the game. My parents were very liberal and bought my first D&D Game, my first Kiss Alive Album, my first Avengers & X-Men Comic Books, and my first Computer from Radio Shack. My first computer was a Tandy TRS-80 with Zaxxon and Dungeons of Daggorath (the greatest game ever!) Later I purchased Arena and Daggerfall and have love C-RPG every since. With the Commodore-64 and the Atari 2600 with Pac-Man, Dig-Dug, Asteroids, Defender, and Pit-Fall my love of computer games has grown throughout the years. Including the Win95/98 DOS Gmes featuring the SSI DragonLance Games which brought their Books to Life on screen and the Shannara Computer Game for DOS/Win95, though not an RPG it was a Picture Slide Show of Hidden Objects, and greatly enjoyable. Though my love will always be Fanatasy Books and the Original D&D Game. My love of books started with DragonLance in 1984 with Dragons of Autumn Twilight, Winter Night, Spring Dawning, and Summer Flame. DragonLance Second Generations and the trilogy of Legends, Tales, & Untold Stories. Later I discovered the Steve Jackson's Sorcery Series and Joe Dever's Lone Wolf Solo-Adventure Game Books.
The Double-Diamond Triangle Saga by Ed Greenwood which was 9-Part Series of Pocket Books that sold for $2.99 and was One Story told through different POV. The Double-Diamond Triangle was a theroy of Plot and Story Structure of different Points-Of-View told a different angles. It was very similar to the 3-Way Point-Of-View story-line in the Half-Life trilogy of games told through Gordon, Barney, and Shepard. And similar to what Stephen King did with The Green Mile - small books broken up into series for a smaller price but without the different POV. The Sword of Shannara, Elfstones, and Wishsong by Terry Brooks. And the great Heritage Series of Shannara including Scions, Druid, ElfQueen, and Tailsmans. The Forgotten Realms had a huge impact on my writing in Darkwalker of Moonshae by Douglas Niles and The Crystal Shard by R.A. Salvatore. My best RPG time was with GreyHawk by Gary Gygax and later with his Dangerous Journeys series. And Robert Jordan with The Wheel of Time and David Eddings with the Diamond Throne and Ruby Knight. Eventually I graduated up to Robert E. Howard and Conan the Barbarian, J.R.R. Tolkien in Lord of The Rings, and H.P. Lovecraft in The Call of Cthulhu and Dagon. My greatest love has always been Lord Byron, Shelly Kelly, Brian Stoker, Edgar Allen Poe, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sir Walter Raleigh, and William Shakespeare. My ultimate goal is to learn Old English of the 1800's and write in the style of Shakespeare. As you can tell with my Mod - Chronicles: Seyda Neen Census & Village v1.0 with the books ... Astrology of the Stars, Apology of Auline, Diary of Melody, and the Journal of Ergalla Socrates.
My first experience with Science Fiction was with Star Trek: The Original Series. My father was very Liberal and accepted many ideas that were considered Taboo in the 1960's and 1970's. When I came along TOS was already in re-runs and syndication. Every weekend was an adventure into the stars! With his love of astronomy, computers, cad design, and popular mechanics he was always looking toward the future. I remember 1977 like it was yesterday, when he took me to theater to see the new release of Star Wars: A New Hope. Being a kid, of course I loved Star Wars more for it's action adventure and explosions over the talkative and dialog driven Star Trek. Which was considered the thinking man's show. With Luke SkyWalker and Darth Vader the epic sci-fi was embedded into my brain. And I recall many good memories of watch Empire Strikes Back and Return of Jedi with him. I remember late nights with Twilight Zone, Lost in Space, and of course Dune-the book.
Later with the release of Star Trek: Wraith of Khan in 1982 and The Search of Spock in 1984. Unfortuniatly my father passed away in 1984 in car accident on 401 Hwy. at a blinking light intersection by a drunk driver. Never to see The Voyage Home in 1986, The Final Frontier in 1989 and The Undiscovered Country in 1996. Finding copies of Asmiov's Amazing Stories and Phillip K. Dick Androids Dream of Electric Sleep ... the sci-fi stories have stayed with me throughout the years. In High School, I remember as a freshman the release of Star Trek: TNG in the early 80's. The first two seasons were awful and I absolutely hated it. But by the third season TNG really hit it's stride and found it's space-legs with a new bridge, new uniforms, and more dramatic stories with Deja Q, The Borg, Klingons, Romulans, and Cardasians. In 1989 we saw DS9 take over, with the story centered around a derelict space station with a black captain Avery Brooks from Spencer for Hire. And then with Star Trek Voyager with a female captain in the Delta Quadrant - a take on Lost in Space as the ship wandered around an unknown galaxy. Last was the release of Enterprise or commonly called NX-E by fans. This reboot of the series was a prequel of Star Trek telling the back-story of pre-warp engine based on The Phoenix Rocket in the movie ST:TNG First Contact. It was an Alternate Time Line that messed with the popular Lore and Cannon of the series which fans love to bicker about all over the internet. As a result, the NX-E was cancelled in it's fourth season. One season extra than TOS.
But sci-fi was not dead, with the release of a new trilogy by George Lucas Phantom, Clones, and Sith. However, I found the new trilogy to be lacking in depth and story like the original movies. Phantom what it had some good points, was a more dumb-downed version of a cartoon aimed at much younger audience in 2000 than what the fans who grew up with Star Wars from the 1970's. And as such I left the theater feeling awful at the direction George Lucas took. With Clones - my faith in the force was renewed as the script was tight and story driven centering around the assassination of the Queen of Naboo (I know she's a Senator now ... how you can go backwards in politics is beyond me, have to ask Secretary Clinton?) With the release of Sith - we witness the fall of Adakin SkyWalker as he turns into Darth Vader. This movie was very dark and volcanic with creepy under-tones with classical music, but still failed to draw an emotion response from the fans who left giggling at the nooo ... scene at the end. With that, Star Wars would be no more directed by George Lucas - notice I say directed as Clones was co-written with another screenwriter named Jonathan Hales check the credits. And the comic animated series Star Wars: Clone Wars is written by multiple writers Bryan Andrews, Mark Andrews, Darrick Bachman, Paul Rudish, Genndy Tartakovsky different from GL. The rumors must be true - that George Lucas did not write the original Star Wars and stole the story from an unpublished novel from a room-mate in college. The debate and rumors elated when GL sold the rights to SW to Disney for a reported 4 Billion Dollars! With that Mickey Mouse will produce the New Trilogy of Star Wars films set after Return of the Jedi centering around the teenage kids of Luke SkyWalker and Mara Jade sons Ben Skywalker and Cade Skywalker and Princess Leia and Han Solo had three children: Jacen, Jaina, and Anakin who were all trained as Jedi Knights. Jacen Solo turned to the dark side and became Darth Caedus. Before that, he and Tenel Ka, Hapan Queen Mother and Jedi Knight, had a daughter, whom they named Allana.
With a new series Babylon 5 a new ear was born in sci-fi. A continuing story arc told through five season in a book-like format with each season being like a chapter in an never-ending story line. This year 2013 marks the 20th anniversary of the American SF TV show Babylon 5. Its pilot episode, The Gathering, aired on 22 February 1993, with the first season proper following eleven months later. Never a mass break-out hit, Babylon 5 remained on-air for five seasons and 110 episodes (plus 4 TV movies and a straight-to-DVD movie), not to mention generating a spin-off called Crusade that lasted half a season before being cancelled and a pilot for a second spin-off that never went to series. Not too bad for a show that, even today, most people have never even heard of. Babylon 5 was flawed then, but somehow it's strengths shine all the more brightly because of its flaws. It hasn't aged brilliantly, but it's still a show that's worth watching now for its great performances (especially from Andreas Katsulas, Peter Jurasik and Mira Furlan), still-impressively-constructed central story arc and its formidable worldbuilding, not to mention some of the best spacecraft designs and space battles ever seen in the genre.
(1) Poetry.com has been restored! Thank the Mayan Gods that my poetry has been saved in the Historical Archives. These Love Poems were written back in early 2002 when I had feelings for someone, who did not care. An Obsessive Crush can be Heartbreaking, when the other person does not feel the same way. But what a great spark of creativity... that still burns. The bulk of the poetry is restored in the Historical Archives and soon to be released to the site. Some of these poems are inspired by songs. I do have a Poetry Book soon to be published based upon these Love Songs. This book will contain original poems and not edited song writing. My Poetry Book - Dreams of Remembrance is currently on the way ... for the girls in my life! Love You Match.com. ebu4me2 ...
Poetry.com✓&poet_keywords=eric upchurch&commit= Search Poets
(2) LoneWolf - Online Game Books - You are the Lone Wolf Ranger. In olden times, during the Age of the Black Moon, the Darklords waged war on Sommerlund. The conflict was a long and bitter trial of strength that ended in victory for the Sommlending at the great battle of Maakengorge. In a devastating attack the Darklords have destroyed the Monastery of Kai Lords, where you were learning your skills. You are the sole survivor. But first you must reach Holmgard to warn the King. Relentlessly the servants of darkness hunt you across your country and every turn of the page presents a new challenge. Choose your skills and your weapons carefully-for they can help you succeed in the most fantastic and terrifying journey of your life. This Base Package is the glue that helps you navigate your downloads from Project Aon. To start, open the file named "index.htm" in your favorite web browser. This is usually as simple as double clicking on the file icon. It is recommended that use a Google Chrome Browser or something similar.Moddb.com
(3) Dawn of Darkness 2.0 Full File - If you still have an XP computer and want to play Quake II: Dawn of Darkness then you should download this mod! Dawn of Darkness 2.0 Full Demo Mod is now avaliable as a Stand-Alone File for download; or in Win 7 & 8 if you know how to use the right-click properties tab and compatabilty tab. For those who want to do things the hard tech way, and you own a copy of Quake II and the orignal DOD v1.0 file, and the patch 1.1, you can download the DOD 1.2 Text File and merge them all together. Moddb.com
(4) Seyda Neen: Cenus & Village Expansion - Update coming soon on Chronicles of Morrowind v1.0 formally known as Seyda Neen Census & Village Mod. This will included Volcano Erupts, Ebonheart Walled City (off the island on the mainland), Vivic Libary Expanded, Vivic Mountains and Waterfalls around Temple Canon, New Pelgraid, Balmora Trade City & Docks, 20 different Ships & Galleons, Moddler & Animation Resources downloaded from the Community. And a Custom Race Pack, Clothing Resource, and Weapon Pack.Moddb.com
(5) Oblivion: Carthage Docks & Expanded River is still in WIP Stage with only the main city moved and the central island deleted for expanded docks. Fallout 3: Nuclear Reactor Plant is also in WIP stage and saved on CD-R for free-time of completion, and there will be a new mod for Skyrim - Druid Keep!
(666) Temple, Tombs, & Caves Expansion - for Morrowind using the CD - Black Aria I & II - will be forthcoming, based upon the great Classical work of Glenn Danzig! Not just a soundtrack addon but a wicked Demonic Map that will keep you going and jumping and falling into enemy hands. Expanding every Daedric Temple, Tombs, & Caves in Vvardenfell with More Monsters from Daedra, Demons, Ghost, Clannfear, and Zombies. With more Twisting Tunnels on the same scale as Daggerfall Dungeons using Morrowind TCS which has better monsters and daedric temple, tomb, & cave tileset. This was a Doom 3 project, and will still be released as a Doom 3: MP3 Addon.
Video - Youtube.com Video 2 - Youtube.com
(7) Tamriel Lore & Races - I also think that lore is very important, but also agree that it needs to be expanded upon. Bethesda is using old notes on the world design of Tamriel left over from the Arena Game, and little has been done to expand upon these old notes. Which is why in my Seyda Neen Census & Village Mod, I try to expand upon the races, cultures, and landmasses from the source materials from the elder series with ... Astrology of the Stars. In Seyda Neen Belta v2.0 - the books will be greatly expanded upon. And there were many races from the Real World that were excluded like the Native Indian Tribe Saxapahaw, Akavir Asians, the Hindu Kali Indians, Islamic Muslim Nomads, and the Jewish Rabbah. The moddling community have done a wonderful job of making new races for the game, including the White Khajiits, Black Panthers, BugBears, Red Elves, Green Alyleds, Keynari Fox, the Gryphon & Pharl Bird Race, and Wolven just to name a few. And my book tries to explain the cultural background for many of them. The Wesley's Race Pack, has also done an excelent job of creating new races, which need cultural background material and islands or landmasses to go along with them. In the Redguard Manual there were races not included in the latest game Skyrim - like the Sload, Great Apes, Centaurs, Harpies, Tsaesci Serpent Folk, and the Sea Elves. We know there are landmasses outside of Tamriel that have not been released including the Akaviri Islands, the Yokuda Islands, Pyandonea Sea Elves, Orsinium for the Orc's, Scamps of Balifor, and Mythus for the Minotuars. Not including all the islands and landmasses described in my book Astrology of the Stars. And I would like to see a World Map of Nirm released in the future, which Tamriel is only the central continent.
(8) My Fantasy Writing - Raven Cult, Sex with Silvannara, Not Just Witches, Blood Moon Rising, The Greek Scrolls: Pan's Delight, Elves of Castalia, Nightingale, Vampyrie - A Letter Written in Scarlet, The Darkhold - Bible, Star Crusade, and my Love Poems written back in 2002. Raven Cult of The Moonaria Isles - My first fantasy novel is in final editing stages and will soon be shipped out to the Publisher. Now that it is complete, I am happy to finally share it with the world in a published book. Most books take up to a year once recieved by a publisher to reach bookform, the e-book format will be released sooner, so don't expect the actual book to hit bookstores anytime soon. It is a story that was written back in 1985 - 1989 when I was in high-school as characters from a Role-Playing Game, then as a Short Story in a Personal Journal, then as a few chapters known as Veil of Darkness; then as a finished novel as Ruins of Kalaar, where it sat in a closet and collected dust. The novel was finally finished in the early 90's around 1992 while working at Burlington Coat Factory in Raleigh, NC on a Brother Word Processor/Typewriter WP-1700 model series, it was the first computerized typewriter with a green mini-screen and 10 page memory with blue diskettes, and never published due to rejection letters from various publishers, slander of my name, and personal problems due to a death in the family in 1998 that has shattered my life due to 2 greedy Uncle's! Not only did they steal my home, which was my inheritance from my Mother's Estate and paid for, but my car and 401K! Ask them where did the money go? I ended up homeless for 2-3 years and only recently got back on my feet. It was while I was homeless and living at The Jordon Assistance Living Home for 3-4 years because my family wouldn't help me get back on my feet financially that the novel was renamed Raven Cult of The Moonaria Isles and re-written into a Microsoft Works File on the Computer, instead of the original typewritten pages from 1992. Transferring the novel to a computer file, was the hugest mistake of my life, because now the novel, my short-stories, and random 100 titles, have been stolen and spread all over as an e-file. My Future Work will now always be done on an Old Typewriter... I hope to get an Antique 1936 Royal Model 10 Vintage Typewriter for $280.00 and Ribbon Pack to do all my creative writing on. But more than that, there has been a huge campaign to slander and trash my name in North Carolina to stop the publication of this novel! It is because of the attacks in North Carolina by the FBI that Bethesda has backed off. You can thank Cameron and The Upchurch Family for trying to steal My Ideas and Sell them to Bethesda Softworks, trying to steal My Mod Seyda Neen and make it a Community College Project at Wake Tech, and My Fantasy Novel Raven Cult by trashing my name to Publishers, trying to slap George's name on it, when I have all the original journals and hand-written notes dating back to 1984-'85. You can even thank Ace Hardware in Louisburg for breaking into my house and selling one of my short stories to Bull Spec Magazine of Speculative Fiction in Durham, North Carolina. You can thank the FBI and Sheriff Dept for the brutal attacks in Louisburg, NC for Bethesda backing off.
(9) Epilogue - All these projects are in various stages of development, as I have a huge problem of jumping from one project to another, it is how I keep my Creativity Flowing in Chi and the Force which comes from the Energy of The Universe. This Light and Dark Energy which guides us all, comes from the Mystic Force of Spiritual Power found in the Galaxy. Blessed Be the Mother Goddess Azna and her Angles the ever Soothing Muse! May she visit you upon the gentle winds and whisper in your ear ... as for the Devil may he tempt you and block your path with obstacles.
DoomDb is a group in Moddb where you can share all the best kinds of Doom WADs out there! Join our sharing and recommendation society, read the rules...
Are you a Level Designer? Are you looking for help/support or other level designers? Then this is the group for you! Doesn't matter what you map for...
This is the group for all fans of the Quake series. Media, Addons, Mods or general cool things are welcomed.
A group for all ModDB and IndieDB fans of science fiction.