A new patch with some additional fixes and improvements. I hope you'll enjoy it!
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind is an epic, open-ended single-player game where you create and play any kind of character you can imagine. Be the noble hero embarking on an epic quest, or an insidious thief rising to leadership of his guild. Be a malevolent sorcerer developing the ultimate spell of destruction, or a reverent healer searching for the cure to a plague. Your actions define your character, and your gameplay changes and evolves in response to your actions. Confront the assassins' guild, and they take out a contract on you. Impress them, and they try to recruit you instead. No two sagas are the same in the world of Morrowind.
Gameplay is further extended with the inclusion of The Elder Scrolls Construction Set (bundled with the game). This powerful tool is being used to create the entire game, and will also allow players to modify and add to Morrowind in any way they see fit. Change character or creature attributes and skills, introduce new weapons or dungeons into the game, or create entire new worlds to explore. Consequently mods for this game are everywhere, ranging in size from mere characters to fully themed packs! So should you ever want to expand on your gaming experience, be sure to scope out just a few of the amature modifications available and in existence!
* Included a fix that removes a texture seam from ex_velothi_temple_02.nif.
* Removed owership-flag from items in Sorkvild the Raven's Tower.
* Landscape fixes and improvements.
* Golden Saint, Morag Tong, Colvonian, Imperial Chain, and Theives Guild gauntlets now render as supposed to when viewed in first person.
* Marayn Dren, Balmora Guild of Mages, will once again offer summoning spells.
* The Adamantium Longbow now ignores normal weapon resistance.
* Fixed some typos in "Clagius Felannus Log", Fort Renius.
* Added a trap-door to the North Tower in Balmora.
* Removed lock from tower trap-door, Fort Renius.
* The somewhat iconic bridges just outside Balmora, towards Fort Moonmoth, are now back in action.
* Hodlismond's shop in Caldera has undergone a makeover.
* Made some small tweaks in Ebonheart and Balmora.
* Changed Ash Scorpion's poison spell from target -> touch.
* Decreased daggers' minimum chop/slash damage.
* Decreased the weight of Adamantium weapons.
* Warhammers have undergone a balance pass.
* New textures for the Treant (unique encounter)/Slime.
* New improved mesh and texture for the Ash Scorpion.
* New improved meshes for sacks and wooden barrels.
* New improved mesh for the Ebony Spear.
* New mesh and icon for 'Banhammer'.
* Made some changes to the "Racial Diversity" plugin. Some powers and abilities were too strong, and some were too weak.
* Morrowind Rebirth should now be fully compatible with "Tomb of the Snow Prince".
* Removed Rainbow Stone Set from the mod.
* Removed Falmer Shortsword from the mod.
* Removed Beholder from the mod.
Latest tweets from
It can take up to a few hours for tweets to begin appearing.