Hey guys. Time for the next installment of Morrowind Rebirth! This took a little while longer than expected, but I kinda hit a wall and didn't mod for...
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind is an epic, open-ended single-player game where you create and play any kind of character you can imagine. Be the noble hero embarking on an epic quest, or an insidious thief rising to leadership of his guild. Be a malevolent sorcerer developing the ultimate spell of destruction, or a reverent healer searching for the cure to a plague. Your actions define your character, and your gameplay changes and evolves in response to your actions. Confront the assassins' guild, and they take out a contract on you. Impress them, and they try to recruit you instead. No two sagas are the same in the world of Morrowind.
Gameplay is further extended with the inclusion of The Elder Scrolls Construction Set (bundled with the game). This powerful tool is being used to create the entire game, and will also allow players to modify and add to Morrowind in any way they see fit. Change character or creature attributes and skills, introduce new weapons or dungeons into the game, or create entire new worlds to explore. Consequently mods for this game are everywhere, ranging in size from mere characters to fully themed packs! So should you ever want to expand on your gaming experience, be sure to scope out just a few of the amature modifications available and in existence!
* A description under the topic Balmora describes the Commercial District north of the river and Labor Town south of the river. This is incorrect and should read west and east of the river.
* Shulki Ashunbabi in Gnisis no longer has moon-sugar for sale.
* Telvanni Guards in Tel Mora are now all female.
* A shitload of landscape fixes and improvements.
* Fixed broken pathgrids in several locations.
* Fixed a ton of floaters.
Morrowind Rebirth Fixes
* Disciple's, Master's and Patriarch's Robe renamed to reflect that they're temple robes -> Disciple's, Master's and Patriarch's Temple Robe.
* Removed the script 'MR_Potion_Health_Script', which didn't work as intended. The removal of this script may or may not improve performance.
* Fixed an issue where wearing the disciple, Master's or Patriarch's Temple Robe caused the game to suddenly crash.
* Increased the value of the Master's Temple Robe. Previously it was worth less than the Disciple's Temple Robe.
* Fixed an issue where c_f_robe_common_02h.nif showed up as a yellow exclamation mark.
* Fixed an issue where the health regen script caused the game to crash.
* Balyn Omavel (both of them!) now has the same equipment.
* Practice dummies are now harder to hit.
* Practice dummies will now "respawn".
Morrowind Rebirth Additions
* Marelle, mentioned in Sorvild the Raven's journal, is now a real character which you can encounter somewhere in Vvardenfell.
* The Mage sign changed from 5 points fortify maximum magica to 10 points fortify maximum magica.
* The Lady sign changed from 25 points endurance/personality to 15 points endurance/personality.
* The Atronach sign changed from 50 points spell absorption to 25 points spell absorption.
* Removed 'Steel Jinkblade of the Aegis' from leveled-lists.
* furn_screen_guar_01 used the wrong texture. 'Tx_wood_brown_posts_02.tga' -> 'Tx_wood_brown_posts_01.tga'.
* Included a fix for the mesh 'furn_redoran_shelf2_01' (uv issue).
* Included a fix for the mesh 'in_s_longhouse_small' (uv issue).
* New meshes and textures for cave plants.
+ a ton of other small fixes and additions!
Latest tweets from
It can take up to a few hours for tweets to begin appearing.