This mod requires Texmod to function correctly. What this mod does: This mod is exactly as the filename suggests and replaces the ingame background on...
Aliens: Colonial Marines is a squad-based first-person shooter in which the player controls four Colonial Marines, each with a different personality and primary weapon. Each player character can carry additional weapons including a flamethrower, pulse rifle, smartgun, pistol, RPG, and many types of grenades. The player controls one marine at a time, issues orders to the others using context-sensitive commands, and may switch between characters at any time.
A new collection of Tweaks and mods is online. It´s all in one pack!
For demonstrations look in the image and video section.
----Aliens: Colonial Mariens after 1.20 Update----
(It works even with the DLC "Bug hunt")
- Shadowresolution improved
- Textureresolution improved
- Xenos don´t fade away after death
- Surround Sound 5.1 enabled
- Gama correction (dropped down a littel bit)
- toggle the HUD on / off with F1
- No Intro Videos at startup (Sega...)
- Resolution is set to 2560x1600 for Downsampling
- Sweet FX with my own settings
- SweetFX1986 Version by agatsum inkl. at V1.5
- Nvidia Inspector with my own settings
TexMod or uMod
- Disabled "The Grain" with TexMod. (You don´t need that after update 1.1.1)
- Gloves (from AVPGalaxy)
- SmallHQPack (from AVPGalaxy)
- Dirty PR (from agatsum)