· Total Half-life conversion.
· Great singleplayer campaign, with complex story involving lots of characters and locations.
· Realistic and fun gameplay.
· Drastically improved AI.
· Unlockable content.
· Player profiles.
· Dynamic sound tracks.
· Bump and specular mapping, realistic flashlight and lighting.
· Post-processing effects.
· Tons of weapons & items with different dynamic customization and addons.
· Non lethal weapons and NPC surrendering system.
· Rainbows: An operative system which allows the player to interact with computers in a way never presented on game's history. Take a look here.
· Easy to customize game options.
· Particle systems.
· Stealth mode (you can hide in shadows)
· Character growth: you can earn experience points which improves your character's skills.
· Professional level designers, programmers, composers and voice actors cooperates in the project.
· Totally new HUD which disappears dynamically and features overlays (blood splatters, raindrops and more)
· Realistic and immersive camera movement.
· Weather effects.
· LOOT system with item drops, included rare weapon skins you can customize in-game, on the fly.
· Custom soundtracks, featuring professional musicians as Rich Douglas and Marcelo Fernandez:
Please visit: Am.half-lifecreations.com for full list.
Development is currently handled by:
Claudio 'SysOp' Ficara, RED_NED, Alex "HAWK" Bakanov, Joël "Shepard" Troch, Killer_Zeta, FoxTrop, with help from a dozen of collaborators over the forums :)
· 2D ARTIST, for main menu's illustration and promotional content
· 3D ARTIST, for custom props.
Here is Episode 19
This episode of What The Headcrab! features the following Half-Life and Half-Life 2 mods: Base Defense: Ancient Axe, Rainfall: New Image, BM: Opposing Force: New Media Plus FRAG, Above The Catacombs: Newsletter 120, Above The Catacombs: 2 New Tracks, Dead Shift: New WIP Image, White Light: The Unit 731 Complex: 3 new Images, Half-Payne: Article, files and a video, Modificated: new media and possible demo?, Shaft is working on a Steam port, Arrangement: Possible demo of one level?
There is also a game giveaway courtesy, of SteamContests.com and a round up of RTSL news.
☆ Please RATE, SHARE and Subscribe - Thank You :) ☆
What The Headcrab! is a weekly show that covers the latest Half-Life news, events, happenings and general community creations, with a special focus on single player development.
Full details and links to all the items featured in this video can be found here:
If you like what I am doing, please support me on Patreon:
Alternatively you can make a single donation via PayPal to:
Other Videos that may interest you
WHAT THE HEADCRAB!
RUN. THINK. SHOOT. LIVE.
RunThinkShootLive.com lists and reviews single player maps and mods for the Half-Life series of games.
In addition the site also generates related content, including various types of podcasts and articles.
Subscribe to the RTSL YouTube channel to see map & mods reviews, previews, walkthroughs, playthroughs, special features and tips & tricks.
Jeff Muñoz (ThatoneJeff)" created the new intros for the videos and significantly helped with logo design - thanks Jeff, you ROCK!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Original sound tracks made exclusively for ARRANGEMENT. By Marcelo Fernandez - www.marcelofernandezmusic.com Enjoy!
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.