Rich Douglas is an independent composer and audio technician focused on providing unique music and sound effects for video games, film, and television.
· Total Half-life conversion.
· Great singleplayer campaign, with complex story involving lots of characters and locations.
· Realistic and fun gameplay.
· Drastically improved AI.
· Unlockable content.
· Player profiles.
· Dynamic sound tracks.
· Bump and specular mapping, realistic flashlight and lighting.
· Post-processing effects.
· Tons of weapons & items with different dynamic customisations and addons.
· Non lethal weapons and NPC surrendering system.
· Rainbows: An operative system which allows the player to interact with computers in a way never presented on game's history. Take a look here.
· Easy to customise game options.
· Particle systems.
· Stealth mode (you can hide in shadows)
· Character growth: you can earn experience points which improves your character's skills.
· Professional level designers, programmers, composers and voice actors cooperates in the project.
· Totally new HUD which dissapears dynamically and features overlays (bloodsplatters, raindrops and more)
· Realistic and inmersive camera movement.
· Weather effects.
· Now featuring music from:
Q: When this mod is going to be released ?
A: Once the maps are finished, some models and multiplayer part are done :D
Q: I thought this mod was released already dude :S
A: We released back on 2005 an old beta version of Arrange Mode, which was the fundation of the current project, ARRANGEMENT. While, technically, it's a release, was not the game I wanted to release. Arrangement is.
Q: Is Multiplayer supported ?
A: Availability of multiplayer mode will be determined in the future.
Q: Can I play it on my sucky hardware?
A: Of course! Currently there is not any hardware restriction. If Half-Life works for you, then this mod should :)
Q: Is WON supported?
A: Some users tested the game on old WON version with aparently no problems, anywho, is not recommended to play it on WON. Due to the switch to the recent Half-Life source code, ARRANGEMENT is no longer compatible with WON versions of Half-Life.
Q: Is Xash3D supported?
A: No, you will likely get an error with "Failed to load client.dll" because we are using the latest Half-Life source code, not the one made for Xash3D.
Q: If WON and Xash3D aren't supported, then which Half-Life version do I need?
A: You need the latest legit Steam version of Half-Life in order to play ARRANGEMENT.
Q: Is still the mod Open Source?
A: Availability of the sources will be determined in the future. The old versions will remain open source, and you can find the code here.
Q: Who's Rich Douglas?
A: Rich Douglas is an independent composer and audio technician focused on providing unique music and sound effects for video games, film, and television. Responsible of Arrangement sound tracks.
Please visit: Am.half-lifecreations.com for full list.
Development is currently handled by:
Claudio 'SysOp' Ficara, RED_NED, Alex "HAWK" Bakanov, Joël "Shepard" Troch, Killer_Zeta, FoxTrop, with help from a dozen of colaborators over the forums :)
· 3D ARTIST for a few custom NPC characters.
· Level designer/environment artist, to help out on a single map, on Half life's engine.
· FEMALE voice artist.
· German translator (from english to german) (We already have a french, german, spanish and russian translator)
As many of you did see in a previous update, we are excited to share a few technical improvements we did the last couple of weeks. Those include:
Okay nerds, but... what does it means exactly? Means, less limitations, more creativity and enhanced content ;)
Here's a comparision picture between the effects ON and OFF. Notice that the HD Textures are still loaded on the OFF section:
The good aspect of it, is that let us add more polys with more detail than before. The bad side? Well, completing a map now takes more additional time.
Having more details with less impact on the performance lets us do massive rendering distances:
Specially as you can see below. Scenes like this just wouldn't be possible before (notice the tiny cars and the HD sky):
These are WIP pictures, meaning it will look even cooler once they are final :)
More improvements also include (remember that we did a clean up and started from scratch, using SDK 2.4):
You can thank Alexander 'Hawk' Bakanov and Joël "Shepard" Troch :)
We also like to take the opportunity to thank those who were involved on our sucessful Dropbox thingy mission
You guys rock!
Also, for the end of this tiny news article, a really close to final church. I noticed you guys loved it sooo... here's an update for your viewing pleasure:
You can suscribe to our studio's channel to get updates about our projects, ARRANGEMENT included!: Youtube.com
Latest tweets from @hl_arrangement
been to church lately? T.co
Mar 19 2015, 5:55pm
NUFF SAID T.co
Mar 19 2015, 5:54pm
And another special pic for our followers. Gldsrc sexier than ever! T.co
Aug 31 2014, 6:43pm
He publicado 2 fotos en Facebook en el álbum "Stuff I do here and there | Cosas que hago aquí y allá". T.co
May 10 2013, 12:23am
WORKING ON THE FINAL LEVELS T.co tell your grandma!
Feb 19 2013, 8:41pm
ARRANGEMENT's creator participated in the well famous CREATE contest, here is our prototype for the OUYA! T.co
Jan 29 2013, 3:46pm
ARRANGEMENT top 100 of 2012, we did it again, BIG THANKS people! T.co
Dec 11 2012, 1:12am
.MOTY 2012 awards started - go to T.co for checking videos & voting! (if we diserve it, of course ;)
Dec 2 2012, 12:13am
ARRANGEMENT's main developer just released a new action game, take a look! T.co
Oct 1 2012, 2:23pm
.special picture for our twitter followers. Be sure to track us! VERY exciting news up ahead! T.co
Aug 30 2012, 2:16pm