Rich Douglas is an independent composer and audio technician focused on providing unique music and sound effects for video games, film, and television.
· Total Half-life conversion.
· Great singleplayer campaign, with complex story involving lots of characters and locations.
· Realistic and fun gameplay.
· Drastically improved AI.
· Unlockable content.
· Player profiles.
· Dynamic sound tracks.
· Bump and specular mapping, realistic flashlight and lighting.
· Post-processing effects.
· Tons of weapons & items with different dynamic customisations and addons.
· Non lethal weapons and NPC surrendering system.
· Rainbows: An operative system which allows the player to interact with computers in a way never presented on game's history. Take a look here.
· Easy to customise game options.
· Particle systems.
· Stealth mode (you can hide in shadows)
· Character growth: you can earn experience points which improves your character's skills.
· Professional level designers, programmers, composers and voice actors cooperates in the project.
· Totally new HUD which dissapears dynamically and features overlays (bloodsplatters, raindrops and more)
· Realistic and inmersive camera movement.
· Weather effects.
· Now featuring music from:
Q: When this mod is going to be released ?
A: Once the maps are finished, some models and multiplayer part are done :D
Q: I thought this mod was released already dude :S
A: We released back on 2005 an old beta version of Arrange Mode, which was the fundation of the current project, ARRANGEMENT. While, technically, it's a release, was not the game I wanted to release. Arrangement is.
Q: Is Multiplayer supported ?
A: Availability of multiplayer mode will be determined in the future.
Q: Can I play it on my sucky hardware?
A: Of course! Currently there is not any hardware restriction. If Half-Life works for you, then this mod should :)
Q: Is WON supported?
A: Some users tested the game on old WON version with aparently no problems, anywho, is not recommended to play it on WON. Due to the switch to the recent Half-Life source code, ARRANGEMENT is no longer compatible with WON versions of Half-Life.
Q: Is Xash3D supported?
A: No, you will likely get an error with "Failed to load client.dll" because we are using the latest Half-Life source code, not the one made for Xash3D.
Q: If WON and Xash3D aren't supported, then which Half-Life version do I need?
A: You need the latest legit Steam version of Half-Life in order to play ARRANGEMENT.
Q: Is still the mod Open Source?
A: Availability of the sources will be determined in the future. The old versions will remain open source, and you can find the code here.
Q: Who's Rich Douglas?
A: Rich Douglas is an independent composer and audio technician focused on providing unique music and sound effects for video games, film, and television. Responsible of Arrangement sound tracks.
Please visit: Am.half-lifecreations.com for full list.
Development is currently handled by:
Claudio 'SysOp' Ficara, RED_NED, Alex "HAWK" Bakanov, Joël "Shepard" Troch, Killer_Zeta, FoxTrop, with help from a dozen of colaborators over the forums :)
· 3D ARTIST for a few custom NPC characters.
· Level designer/environment artist, to help out on a single map, on Half life's engine.
· FEMALE voice artist.
· German translator (from english to german) (We already have a french, german, spanish and russian translator)
As many of you did see in a previous update, we are excited to share a few technical improvements we did the last couple of weeks. Those include:
Okay nerds, but... what does it means exactly? Means, less limitations, more creativity and enhanced content ;)
Here's a comparision picture between the effects ON and OFF. Notice that the HD Textures are still loaded on the OFF section:
The good aspect of it, is that let us add more polys with more detail than before. The bad side? Well, completing a map now takes more additional time.
Having more details with less impact on the performance lets us do massive rendering distances:
Specially as you can see below. Scenes like this just wouldn't be possible before (notice the tiny cars and the HD sky):
These are WIP pictures, meaning it will look even cooler once they are final :)
More improvements also include (remember that we did a clean up and started from scratch, using SDK 2.4):
You can thank Alexander 'Hawk' Bakanov and Joël "Shepard" Troch :)
We also like to take the opportunity to thank those who were involved on our sucessful Dropbox thingy mission
You guys rock!
Also, for the end of this tiny news article, a really close to final church. I noticed you guys loved it sooo... here's an update for your viewing pleasure:
You can suscribe to our studio's channel to get updates about our projects, ARRANGEMENT included!: Youtube.com
Latest tweets from @hl_arrangement
been to church lately? T.co
Mar 19 2015
NUFF SAID T.co
Mar 19 2015
And another special pic for our followers. Gldsrc sexier than ever! T.co
Aug 31 2014
He publicado 2 fotos en Facebook en el álbum "Stuff I do here and there | Cosas que hago aquí y allá". T.co
May 10 2013
WORKING ON THE FINAL LEVELS T.co tell your grandma!
Feb 19 2013
ARRANGEMENT's creator participated in the well famous CREATE contest, here is our prototype for the OUYA! T.co
Jan 29 2013
ARRANGEMENT top 100 of 2012, we did it again, BIG THANKS people! T.co
Dec 11 2012
.MOTY 2012 awards started - go to T.co for checking videos & voting! (if we diserve it, of course ;)
Dec 2 2012
ARRANGEMENT's main developer just released a new action game, take a look! T.co
Oct 1 2012
.special picture for our twitter followers. Be sure to track us! VERY exciting news up ahead! T.co
Aug 30 2012