Rich Douglas is an independent composer and audio technician focused on providing unique music and sound effects for video games, film, and television.
· Total Half-life conversion.
· Great single player campaign, with complex story involving with lots of characters and locations.
· Realistic and fun gameplay.
· Drastically improved AI.
· Unlockable content.
· Player profiles.
· Dynamic sound tracks.
· Bump and specular mapping, realistic flashlight and lighting.
· Post-processing effects.
· Tons of weapons & items with different dynamic customisations and addons.
· Non lethal weapons and NPC surrendering system.
· Rainbows: An operative system which allows the player to interact with computers in a way never presented on game's history. Take a look here.
· Easy to customise game options.
· Particle systems.
· Stealth mode (you can hide in shadows)
· Character growth: you can earn experience points which improves your character's skills.
· Professional level designers, programmers, composers and voice actors cooperates in the project.
· Totally new HUD which dissapears dynamically and features overlays (bloodsplatters, raindrops and more)
· Realistic and inmersive camera movement.
· Weather effects.
· Now featuring music from:
Q: When this mod is going to be released?
A: Once the maps are finished, some models and multiplayer part are done :D
Q: I thought this mod was released already dude :S
A: We released back on 2005 an old beta version of Arrange Mode, which was the fundation of the current project, Arrangement. While, technically, it's a release, was not the game I wanted to release. Arrangement is.
Q: Is Multiplayer supported?
A: Of course! There are support for Half-Life entities, so COOP mode is ready to go. Deathmatch and XP based team deathmatch is being worked on.
Q: Can I play it on my sucky hardware?
A: Of course! Currently there is not any hardware restriction. If Half-Life works for you, then this mod should :)
Q: Is WON supported?
A: Some users tested the game on old WON version with aparently no problems, anywho, is not recommended to play it on WON.
Q: Since you using stuff from Paranoia, are there problems with VAC?
A: No, since the mod does not change or replace any resources used by Half-Life's engine. We tweaked the code to not use that opengl32.dll.
Q: Are you planning to port it to Source?
A: No. Not Source. Who knows?
Q: Is still the mod Open Source?
A: No. There are some recent changes and due to security (related with multiplayer part) the code won't be open source anymore. The old versions will remain open source, and you can find the code here.
Q: Who's Rich Douglas?
A: Rich Douglas is an independent composer and audio technician focused on providing unique music and sound effects for video games, film, and television. Responsible of Arrangement sound tracks.
ARRANGEMENT's .dlls partially uses Paranoia rendering code by BUzer & colaborators. Please visit: Am.half-lifecreations.com for full list.
Development is currently handled by:
Claudio 'SysOp' Ficara, RED_NED, Alex "HAWK" Bakanov, with help from Yannick Cerda Diaz, SaxonSwine, Killer_zeta, GhostSoldier, FoxTrop, Shepard, DJShark and a dozen of colaborators over the forums :)
· Level designer/environment artist, to help out on a single map, on Half life's engine.
· 2D ARTIST, for an illustration similar to this.
· FEMALE voice artist.
· German translator (from english to german) (more languages coming, if you want the game translated in your language, feel free to contact us!)
In a blink this whole year just passed by. There are lots of things to say, but a video is worth a thousands frames! Remember that everthing is WIP and also, there's more content but we want to avoid spoilers. Enjoy the video:
I could have written tons of words for this entry but what I want to express, foremost, is my gratitude.
ARRANGEMENT is a project I've grown with. Lots of laughs, lots of headaches, lots of time. I'm loving every second of the development and I am really proud of everything we did. For me, is mind-blowing to see the progress, to realize how much I won by working on it. This project shaped me, and I shaped it back. A beatiful and productive simbiosis.
This project just wouldn't be possible without your comment, your interest, your ideas, your help, and your support. So. THANK YOU!
Latest tweets from @hl_arrangement
He publicado 2 fotos en Facebook en el álbum "Stuff I do here and there | Cosas que hago aquí y allá". T.co
May 10 2013, 12:23am
WORKING ON THE FINAL LEVELS T.co tell your grandma!
Feb 19 2013, 8:41pm
ARRANGEMENT's creator participated in the well famous CREATE contest, here is our prototype for the OUYA! T.co
Jan 29 2013, 3:46pm
ARRANGEMENT top 100 of 2012, we did it again, BIG THANKS people! T.co
Dec 11 2012, 1:12am
.MOTY 2012 awards started - go to T.co for checking videos & voting! (if we diserve it, of course ;)
Dec 2 2012, 12:13am
ARRANGEMENT's main developer just released a new action game, take a look! T.co
Oct 1 2012, 2:23pm
.special picture for our twitter followers. Be sure to track us! VERY exciting news up ahead! T.co
Aug 30 2012, 2:16pm
.preparing some sort of AM's demo. Yup.
Jul 22 2012, 2:25pm
.programmer position covered! 3D modeller still wanted. Remember to check the sexy pandora Box here!: T.co
Jun 19 2012, 3:39am
Programmer wanted for Multiplayer: T.co
Apr 14 2012, 5:18pm