· Total Half-life conversion.
· Great singleplayer campaign, with complex story involving lots of characters and locations.
· Realistic and fun gameplay.
· Drastically improved AI.
· Unlockable content.
· Player profiles.
· Dynamic sound tracks.
· Bump and specular mapping, realistic flashlight and lighting.
· Post-processing effects.
· Tons of weapons & items with different dynamic customization and addons.
· Non lethal weapons and NPC surrendering system.
· Rainbows: An operative system which allows the player to interact with computers in a way never presented on game's history. Take a look here.
· Easy to customize game options.
· Particle systems.
· Stealth mode (you can hide in shadows)
· Character growth: you can earn experience points which improves your character's skills.
· Professional level designers, programmers, composers and voice actors cooperates in the project.
· Totally new HUD which disappears dynamically and features overlays (blood splatters, raindrops and more)
· Realistic and immersive camera movement.
· Weather effects.
· LOOT system with item drops, included rare weapon skins you can customize in-game, on the fly.
· Custom soundtracks, featuring proffesional musicians as Rich Douglas and Marcelo Fernandez:
Please visit: Am.half-lifecreations.com for full list.
Development is currently handled by:
Claudio 'SysOp' Ficara, RED_NED, Alex "HAWK" Bakanov, Joël "Shepard" Troch, Killer_Zeta, FoxTrop, with help from a dozen of collaborators over the forums :)
· 2D ARTIST, for main menu's illustration and promotional content
· 3D ARTIST, for custom props.
In December 2014, the ARRANGEMENT's source code was starting to get very messy and very buggy. We decided to make the transition from the old Half-Life 2.3 SDK to the recent one from GitHub. Since we are multiple developers, sharing code was a huge pain and the popular control version software known as Git came to our rescue. See this article for full details about this transition : Moddb.com
(Video done by Joël "Shepard" Troch)
This video is a visual representation of all the changes we made to the Half-Life GitHub source code between December 2014 and January 2016. Each dot is a unique file with one color per file type, the links between files are folders. When the "people icon" flies by and "zaps" a file, it means that he did stuff with it in real life. You can see as we work on new features or bugs, as we fly past certain files and zap them as they go.
In case you have missed it, you can find below our latest story teaser. Remember everything is WIP and will be gradually improved.
Big thanks again to the whole community for supporting us. Stay tuned for more news and features, kind regards!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Original sound tracks made exclusively for ARRANGEMENT. By Marcelo Fernandez - www.marcelofernandezmusic.com Enjoy!
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.