· Total Half-life conversion.
· Great singleplayer campaign, with complex story involving lots of characters and locations.
· Realistic and fun gameplay.
· Drastically improved AI.
· Unlockable content.
· Player profiles.
· Dynamic sound tracks.
· Bump and specular mapping, realistic flashlight and lighting.
· Post-processing effects.
· Tons of weapons & items with different dynamic customization and addons.
· Non lethal weapons and NPC surrendering system.
· Rainbows: An operative system which allows the player to interact with computers in a way never presented on game's history. Take a look here.
· Easy to customize game options.
· Particle systems.
· Stealth mode (you can hide in shadows)
· Character growth: you can earn experience points which improves your character's skills.
· Professional level designers, programmers, composers and voice actors cooperates in the project.
· Totally new HUD which disappears dynamically and features overlays (blood splatters, raindrops and more)
· Realistic and immersive camera movement.
· Weather effects.
· LOOT system with item drops, included rare weapon skins you can customize in-game, on the fly.
· Custom soundtracks, featuring professional musicians as Rich Douglas and Marcelo Fernandez:
Please visit: Am.half-lifecreations.com for full list.
Development is currently handled by:
Claudio 'SysOp' Ficara, RED_NED, Alex "HAWK" Bakanov, Joël "Shepard" Troch, Killer_Zeta, FoxTrop, with help from a dozen of collaborators over the forums :)
· 2D ARTIST, for main menu's illustration and promotional content
· 3D ARTIST, for custom props.
Since a couple of weeks before, we been teasing you with something called SSAO. What exactly is that, and why is so important? Grab a cup of tea, big explanation coming!
SSAO stands for Screen space ambient occlusion. SSAO+, which is our version, tends to corrects the artifacts of SSAO, and uses new different algorithms, while not that accurate, renders the scene in a much faster way.
A super easy explanation (borrowed from DarkSystems):
Press your hands together. You will notice that there is darkness at the connection point between both hands regardless of how the edge is illuminated. This is called Ambient Occlusion.
SSAO is a relatively cheap technique to obtain that effect in games. It tends to make the contact between objects more realistic.
Poor implementations of SSAO can back fire, and actually, decrease the quality of the scene, like in this example of Farcry 3 (the black outlines):
Here's our take on SSAO+. Please remember this is not complete and will look better :)
OFF vs ON
OFF vs ON
While subtle, I can be, actually, a quite an improvement.
All those effects will be able to be disabled, in case you wish to increase your performance with ease.
The loot system we implemented is inspired on games like Farcry, Dying Light and Fallout. While is not exactly super complex as Fallout, is a blend beetween those and lets the player explore the contents of cabinets, boxes, containers, NPCs and much much more. This way, the player can find items to defend himself, but also, will be able to find things like rare weapon skins... so think twice before going to the next area without exploring!
The system have been successful for these games and we don't expect it to be any different for ARRANGEMENT.
That's it for today! Now is time to do arrangements for new year holidays. We wish you an awesome start of 2016, and we will meet again next year!
For those that wave not watched the video, you can find it below. Cheers!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Original sound tracks made exclusively for ARRANGEMENT. By Marcelo Fernandez - www.marcelofernandezmusic.com Enjoy!
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.