Let the Obsession begin. Again.
This time, the entire forces of the netherworld have overrun Earth. To save her, you must descend into the stygian depths of Hell itself!
Battle mightier, nastier, deadlier demons and monsters. Use more powerful weapons. Survive more mind-blowing explosions and more of the bloodiest, fiercest, most awesome blastfest ever!
Play DOOM II solo, with two people over a modem, or with up to four players over a LAN (supporting IPX protocol). No matter which way you choose, get ready for adrenaline-pumping, action-packed excitement that's sure to give your heart a real workout.
Working hard on next route map until end of the year. Some patches could have extended features
- Fix Blood animated textures.
- Fix Blood switch textures.
- Fix Blood decal textures.
- Fix performance in traps (Columns and spikes)
- Fix Endcast monster animation scripts.
- Redistribute weapons/ammo on first episode maps.
- New music
- Create new script for Caleb start game (skeleton hands, "i live again")
- Adding blood threatment of "blood" to "Doom"
- Caleb mugshot
- Add Doom keycards/Skullkeys to the key invetory and add it to new hud
- Adding handchoke threatment to Doomplayer (test it)
- Only can be choked by 1 "handchoke" other ones in idle state or meleeattack (test it)
- Fix Caleb's crouch animation
- Enemy AI allow cultist crouch (Blood)
- Pitchfork can "kick" zombieheads
- fist can kick "zombieheads"
- Burn / Flare animations for zombieman/shotgun-guy/chainguy
- Doom weapons increase gunfire speed.
- fixed reduce voodoo doll altfire consume.
- New Cultist dissolution after death animation
- Throw bar power for spraycan/tnt
- Now the lifeleech weapon leech af :)
- Remove kicking/grenades
- Separated weapons/ammo by player class
- Blood and doom's items can be share between player classes
- Smoth animation for doom vanilla weapons.
- Added casing/bullets for doom weapons
Latest version ready for download -->
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Highest Rated (10 agree) 10/10
Aaah...Good ol' DooM:II one of the games that started the FPS craze, and made it into one of the best genres.
This game was released in 1994 and it's still good as new!
IT NEVER GETS OLD FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!
and best of all, if it gets old then i can inform you about 100000000000000 wad's
out there, everything from map packs to tc's.
May 7 2011 by ligisd