If you feel like promoting your favourite indie game while playing your favourite Source game. To use it: unzip the file, start your Source game, press...
Here is the latest in our new Overgrowth alpha format! David himself took some time to illustrate the traditional changelog in video form.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth.
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (among some extra ones thrown in for good measure):
- Self-documenting script registration
- Attached objects can be manipulated with editor
- Can attach groups to characters
- Can save characters with attached objects
- Can copy/paste/save/load connected objects
- Fixed mass of wolf and female rabbit ragdolls
- Character bone mass is proportional to the cube of character scale
- Fixed a problem with sky rendering when there is no terrain
- Fixed raider ear weights
- Shift moves camera along camera's up vector instead of world's up vector
- Fixed problem with floaty rolls
- Clamped IK hip movement to reasonable range
- New checksum for animations and character lod cache
- Added sky rotation level parameter
- Spawner no longer closes after spawning a new object
- Attached objects work better with different scales
- Fixed slowdown when transitioning from ragdoll to animation
- Attached objects work with different character scales
- Fixed Mac SDL framework
- Fixed issue with "Texture format no GL_BGRA" with stabdecal.tga
- Characters are immediately alerted when damaged in any way
- Fixed character dragging when weapon is in offhand
- Fixed persistent animation layers across reset
- Fixed deleting characters with item objects connected
- Path points can trigger wait, sit, sleep
- Fixed dialogue editor undo/redo
- Level objects can have detail objects
- Any kind of object can be in a group
- Telemetry profiling
- Progress on native UI widgets
- Can alt-drag multiple objects at once
- Cleaned up editor snapping (and can start snapping in the middle of an action)
- Attaching weapons and their scabbards to the same item slot puts one inside the other
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe below.
Latest tweets from @wolfire
@EconaelGaming Nice! They must have done a lot of speed bag training.
Apr 27 2015, 5:10pm
The server is back! We lost a few hours of forum data, but otherwise it is back to normal. IRC and other services will be revived too.
Apr 23 2015, 12:15am
@christinelove Brix Pro from Steam Dev Days?
Apr 21 2015, 9:27pm
Major problem with our server which hosts the forums and IRC. Still investigating
Apr 20 2015, 2:42pm
Apr 13 2015, 3:52pm
Apr 12 2015, 3:01pm
Apr 8 2015, 6:26pm