If you feel like promoting your favourite indie game while playing your favourite Source game. To use it: unzip the file, start your Source game, press...
Here is the latest in our new Overgrowth alpha format! David himself took some time to illustrate the traditional changelog in video form.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth.
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (among some extra ones thrown in for good measure):
- Added tool to attach environment objects to character skeletons
- Added NVTX labels for GPU profiling
- Converted most immediate-mode drawing to use vertex arrays or VBOs
- Improved VBO and line-width state shadowing
- Reduced per-frame memory allocations
- Static physics AABBs are only updated as needed
- Added angelscript benchmarking functions
- Fixed performance issue with ASGetObjectIDArray
- Fixed vec3 normalization issue which could cause random crashes
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe below.
Latest tweets from
It can take up to a few hours for tweets to begin appearing.