If you feel like promoting your favourite indie game while playing your favourite Source game. To use it: unzip the file, start your Source game, press...
Here is the latest in our new Overgrowth alpha format! David himself took some time to illustrate the traditional changelog in video form.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth.
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (among some extra ones thrown in for good measure):
- Added tool to attach environment objects to character skeletons
- Added NVTX labels for GPU profiling
- Converted most immediate-mode drawing to use vertex arrays or VBOs
- Improved VBO and line-width state shadowing
- Reduced per-frame memory allocations
- Static physics AABBs are only updated as needed
- Added angelscript benchmarking functions
- Fixed performance issue with ASGetObjectIDArray
- Fixed vec3 normalization issue which could cause random crashes
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe below.
Latest tweets from @wolfire
@Bishnach There was a helpful clue in the image URL that helped narrow it down!
4hours 4mins ago
4hours 14mins ago
4hours 37mins ago
4hours 46mins ago
4hours 52mins ago
4hours 56mins ago
Just saw the first couple episodes of Flashpoint on Netflix streaming; really good psychological drama about SWAT team decision-making.
12hours 27mins ago
@SpunkyMcGoo Just saw the first two, really like it! How have I not heard of this before?
12hours 37mins ago
"I'm going to support the hell out of you during this crisis!" *dials walkie-talkie* "Eagle to mother hen. request emergency therapy, over!"
14hours 14mins ago