To play this SDK Version of Nightfall, you will need a copy of Half-Life 2: Episode one installed This is not a final version, nor is intended to indicate...
For the next release, not only you'll be able to play the entire HL2 saga (Half-Life 2, Episodes One and Two), but also be capable of easily integrate my mod into other mods as well.
Below, a list of compatible, yet recommended mods you can integrate Badass Combine into them:
HL2: Deep Down
Eye Of The Storm
MINERVA: Metastasis (NOT the steam version)
The Citizen Returns
The Forgotten Journey
The Masked Prisoner
Year Long Alarm
The video below demonstrates footage of my mod integrated in other mods.
The new version will no more require Source SDK Base 2007. Instead, it will require Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer to be played with.
While the version isn't out yet, save yourself some time by doing the following procedures bellow:
1) Open your Steam's Library, then change the list to 'TOOLS'.
2) Search for Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer.
3) Upon finding the tool, right-click it and select the 'Properties' option.
4) Click on the "Betas" tab, then switch to "upcoming - " on the list of available betas.
5) Close the tool's Properties windows and install Source SDK Base 2013 Singleplayer.
If you really want to, you can download the compatible mods on the links above.
Highest Rated (4 agree) 9/10
Good a little short and the gameplay wasn't as good as HL2 nor Episode 2 but still a great game.
Nov 21 2010 by X-LAyer2
Lowest Rated (2 agree) 1/10
its like thej (mah kebd is broken and thats wh mah spellin sucks) started from the end of hl2 and then u plaj a cpl of the last maps, in reverse
Feb 24 2013 by ice_trey