Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, released in Japan as Biohazard 3: Last Escape is a survival horror video game and the third installment in the Resident Evil series developed and published by Capcom. The game was released for the Sony PlayStation, and was subsequently ported to the Dreamcast, Microsoft Windows and Nintendo GameCube. The game is also available for download on the PlayStation Network for use with both the PlayStation 3 and the PlayStation Portable. The first half of the game occurs 24 hours prior to Resident Evil 2 and the second half takes place two days after. The storyline expands upon the settings and events of the T-Virus outbreak in Raccoon City, and concludes with the fate of the city and its infected population. The game's storyline was later used as the basis for the 2004 film Resident Evil: Apocalypse.
Big thanks for RESHDP team, without them this mod is not possible because this will only depend on their file version of RE Seamless HD Project.
This mod is a graphic mod & enhancement patch for SEAMLESS HD PROJECT you need to download from their website. This are enhancement of every graphic elements from characters, weapons, etc.
- Enhanced Text (Make edges smoother without visible pixels)
- Enhanced & modified character Brad, Dario, Carlos, Jill, Nicholai & Mikhail (Done)
- Enhanced & modified Jill with side pack model when Carlos gave him the side pack (Fix & Done)
- Enhanced & modified Merc's character selection menu (Done)
- Some text and menu enhanced
- All files enhanced & modified (Done)
- Enhanced & modified enemy Nemesis all forms (Done)
- All enemies enhanced (Done)
- From your RE3 Seamless HD Project folder <Dolphin-x64-RE3SHDP-1.2/...> Extract and overwrite files...
- Backup your main RE3SHDP game folder in case you want to revert back.
- Enhanced separate patch of character's face (for those who prefer the original model)
- Jill's selective costumes...
- Enhanced background/rooms & mask (reshade for more realistic and more horror atmospheric vibe...)
*There's a ton of background and mask files to manually enhance...this will takes a lot of time...and a lot of coffee... 35% COMPLETION ON BACKGROUND AS OF APRIL 18, 2021
(Sorry for the lag recorded video due to my low end laptop.)
I PUT A LOT OF EFFORT AND DEDICATION TO FINISH THIS MOD. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SUPPORT OR DONATE TO THIS PROJECT, ANY AMOUNT WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATE AND A BIG HELP TO ME. PAYPAL ACCOUNT: firstname.lastname@example.org
Project Resistance was just a hint of a remake from Capcom, for the multiplayer section will be included as an added bonus.
Cerchiamo volontari per correggere e revisionare gli errori di traduzione dall'inglese di Resident Evil 3 - Nemesis
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Resident Evil 3(1999) Overhaul MOD "The Lord of the Necropolis" is created as a game like "Resident Evil 3 : Director's Cut". Resident Evil continues...
This is the CD-Rom from PC Zone's February 2001 Issue by Dennis Publishing, Included is demos Midtown Madness 2, NHL 2001, and other games, Also included...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Highest Rated (2 agree) 9/10
This game scared me shitless during my young days...Playing it again on emulator really does bring back that atmosphere but not as intense as before...Truely a must play for long time Resident Evil gamers.
Oct 27 2012 by Gamingroach