The First Place in Modding Awards 2016, category Mods/Submods on TWC!
(changes to TES TW 1.2)
- Settlements, both cities and castles, now can be upgraded.
- Added a new faction - Kingdom of Valenwood. There are also some other new factions, which are not availible for singleplayer use yet.
- Added 2 new religions - The Green Pact (for Valenwood), and Yokudan Pantheon (for redguards). Changed religion of ashlander tribes to deadric cults.
- Added about 1500 new (sur)names and about 250 custom portraits (for ESO characters mostly)
- Changed plenty of faction leaders/heirs prefixes, priest titles, settlement names, ...
Recruitment- based on religion, rebalanced recuitment system, and unit stats (especially unit costs and upkeeps). Added few new units (Sandguard Cavalry and Dagi-raht mages). Made generals recruitable for all factions.
- Added new buildings, such as for example temples for new religions, knight orders chapters etc
- Many map tweaks - adding ports, changing borders, economical improvements, lowered levels of most of settlements, as they now can be upgraded, etc
- Increased AI and difficulty, via various scripts and other changes.
- Decreased movement ranges.
- Improved triggers for guilds
- Changes in music.
- And more...
Ratial traits - All major races of Tamriel are in game via traits. Effects of these traits might be slightly changing player's strategy for some factions
Birthsign traits - Every new character is randomly born into certain star constellation, giving him small bonuses.
Religion traits - Characters with high piety might become dedicated followers of one of the gods, giving them small bonuses.
Khajiit traits - Many traits from khajiit culture has been added, as well as khajiit name suffixes.
Faction leader traits - These traits usually have two levels. The first, basis level is granted when a character becomes faction leader. The second level might be obtained if a faction leader unites the entire province/becomes more powerful. Example - Grandmaster of House Hlaalu/King of Morrowind.
Vampires, Werewolves - Vampyrism and Lycanthropy are now imgame. Your generals might get bitten...
- And many more...
New Ancillaries :
Governor ancillaries - Governor ancillaries for most of settlements. Titles are not the same for each faction. For example if a nord becomes lord of Anvil, he is called jarl, while an altmer would become canonreeve.
Special ancillaries - For various special military units/guilds/orders (for example the companions, dragonguard, etc)
Character Ancillaries - For important characters, such as Sotha-Sil, Molag Bal, Hero of Kvatch, etc
And many more...
Many new custom campaigns have been added. Changes to the main campaign have been been made as well.
I. Black Drake - 2E 542
II. Three Banners War - 2E 582
III. Main Campaign - 3E 427
IV. Oblivion Crisis - 3E 433
V. The Great War - 4E 171
VI. White-Gold Concordat - 4E 175
VII. Stormcloak Rebellion - 4E 201
- Include many more lore traits, ancillaries and mechanics, such as mages/fighters guild. Feel free to share your ideas!
- Improve and use Iliac custom map, as well as Vvardenfell map.
- Voice Overhaul
- New custom campaigns - Varen's Rebellion and campaigns from septim era. Also campaigns using the new maps.
- Few more factions - Kingdom of Sharnhelm, second faction for Skyrim (thus Skyrim would be divided into eastern and western part), second faction for The Empire (could be used as Colovian Estates, various rebels and civil wars, etc), and perhaps some more.
Improving the current content. Especially balancing unit abilites in battles, as there is still many things to improve.
- Many more balancing and tweaking of all kinds
Jadli - Team leader
K'Sharra The Conqueror - Most of the new traits and ancillaries, map tweaking, new units, ...
rafmc1989 - New units, voice overhaul, ...
Tasunke - Unit balancing
The Elder Scrolls: Total War
Zenimax Online Studio
The Elder Scrolls Wiki
The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages
Gigantus - New radar map. Help in many other matters
Macrath - The File allowing me to use custom campaign in hotseats
Carnage752 - Some files in previous versions
Hegemony Submod - Few banners
Visis our TWC thread!
"As a solo player, you had it easy. You blitzed the AI. You turtled against the AI. You conquered your computer opponents in every conceivable fashion. When endless stacks marched against you, you directed your forces on the battlefield and personally left the ground littered with enemy corpses. You came, you played, you conquered.
Now, a new challenge awaits you.
Enter a world of chaos and intrigue, of wonder and death. Only the clever among you will survive here, in this tumultuous land where every decision could lead to glorious victory…or utter destruction. It is not enough to be a great tactician. You must learn every aspect of military strategy, from the grandest of concepts to the minutest of details. Armies must be moved wisely, agents trained and deployed, diplomacy carefully cultivated. Your economy must be a golden industry, driving your empire to impossible heights. Through it all, you test your mettle against living, breathing humans, opponents with their own dreams and ambitions. Do you hold to honor and expect your allies to do the same? Or are you a knife in the dark, plunging into the backs of those who least expect it?
The choices are yours. All you need to do is join. Join a Hotseat Campaign. Experience Total War at its most breathtaking, and embrace the intricacies which capture men’s souls…or drive them mad.
Your destiny awaits you. Do you have the courage to claim it?"
text by joerock22
The Elder Scrolls has quickly became one of the most popular mods used in hotseats. There are many interesting TES hotseats projects going on, dont hesitate to participate if you are interested!
If you wish to play TES hotseats, post here or contact me. Ill help you to get started and find a suitable spot.
All hotseats are hosted here.
This scenario takes place in 2E 542, during conquests of Emperor Durorach The Black Drake.
This scenario is an adaptation of the event of Elder Scrolls Online, taking place in 2E 582
This scenario takes place during so called Oblivion Crisis, in 3E 433. This is the only scenario that lets players control Hordes of Oblivion.
This scenario takes places shortly after the beginning of The Great War in 4E 175, when forces of The Aldmeri Dominion has already archieved first victories...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.