In 2049, unsavory conditions are rampant throughout the world. As soon as it becomes clear that a terrorist attack in Shenzhen, China, was carried out by perpetrators with ties to international groups and that Hong Kong may be their next target - the United Nations Anti-Terrorist Coalition (UNATCO) dispatches their first nano-augmented agent, Mad Ingram, into the city to prevent the situation from escalating any further.
Deus Ex: Nihilum (DXN, DEN or Nihilum for short) is a First Person Shooter mod taking place in an alternate Deus Ex continuity. It features new made-from-scratch original content, while also extensively featuring material from the UNATCO Born mod (used with permission from fender2k1, UB's project leader) and Deus Ex: Revision (2011 build - used in accordance with the mod's license).
* Over 18,000 downloads!
* Completely new score with 80+ tracks (over 2 hours of music)
* 2,200+ lines (more than 3.5 hours of audio)
* 7-13 hours of gameplay (estimate based on testers' playthrough times)
* Three (3) new weapons: the Walther P99 pistol, Light Machine Gun 2049, Gauss Gun (EMP)
- Exploration is everything! Treat the levels as mazes and prepare for back-tracking! While it can be baffling that people are leaving valuable items and other belongings out in the open, agent Ingram doesn't seem to mind!
- Save often and use several savegame slots! This will hopefully save you a lot of time when it comes to handling certain odd issues.
- Encrypted datacubes: Remember, once you've hacked an encrypted datacube, you have to click on it again to make the datacube information window disappear.
- General rule on hacking: Keep in mind that you do not need this skill to advance the main plot itself. However, its general usefulness cannot be underestimated!
Because of the millions of different hardware and software combinations possible with today's personal computers, under no circumstances including negligence shall FastGamerr or anyone else be held liable for any incidental, special, consequential or any other damages that may result from the use or inability to use this mod/add-on content.
2052. The Gray Death epidemic is spreading like wildfire across the world.
UNATCO Agent Mad Ingram has been ordered to kill Greg Powell - a wanted international terrorist reportedly in possession of illegally acquired ambrosia.
Currently hiding somewhere in the American city of North Monroe, agent Ingram has to get rid of Powell and secure the ambrosia before it's too late.
You may think: 2052? Mad Ingram? Is this a sequel to DXN?
Technically, yes: It's a mini-sequel to one of DXN's endings - combining new archi with a hopefully more professional version of the original mod's Queens map.
The title "Invisible War" is tentative until I come up with a better one, but rest assured, this project is not a remake of DX:IW in DX's engine. Sorry for the confusion, folks!
Essential plan: Finishing DXN/DLC/IW in 2018 to celebrate DXN turning 5 years old.
Larger plan: Finishing the DLC, incorporating it into DXN and getting full voice acting for it, incorporating DXN-AE into DXN as a "Training" mission (getting it voiceacted in the process), patching and fixing the original DXN a bit, taking a bite out of a ham sandwich -> all this resulting in the release of Deus Ex Nihilum 5th Anniversary Edition before/on May 28th.
Hoping for the best! :]
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.