Nearly 20,000 downloads from May 28th 2013 to May 28th 2019. DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum is a First Person Shooter mod set in an alternate Deus Ex continuity. It features made-from-scratch original content while also extensively featuring material from the UNATCO Born mod (used with permission from fender2k1, UB's project leader) and Deus Ex: Revision (2011 build - used in accordance with the mod's license).
A collection of selected music from DXN - Deus Ex: Nihilum by RetroXor in MP3 format, 320kbps CBR. Includes 55 tracks from the main mod + 1 Bonus Track + 5 tracks from the Epilogue DLC. The tracks for the main mod mostly follow a pattern of Ambient – Conversation – Combat. Some tracks have been extended to play twice.
Alternate download location:
* Includes 55 tracks from the main mod + 1 Bonus Track + 5 tracks from the Epilogue DLC *
The tracks for the main mod mostly follow a pattern of Ambient – Conversation – Combat. Some tracks have been extended to play twice.
Last update: December 21st 2018
- 5 tracks from the Epilogue DLC are now included in the 7z container
You are free:
* to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
* to Remix — to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
* Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
* Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
* Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
More detailed information: Creativecommons.org
Note: It appears that a spambot or something similar downloaded the OST 5,053 times in January 2014. So if you want to know the more accurate download count, just subtract 5,053 from the current download count. Weird, wild stuff!