D3NNISK'S FORTS enables you to turn any Onslaught-map into a classic Real-Time-Strategy battlefield.
You must establish a base of operations, gather resources, research new technologies and upgrades as well as take care of your base's energy supply and defences.
Here is a list of some features:
- 2 playable factions (Version 3.0)
- unique upgrades and technologies to be researched
- new vehicles
- various structures including resource-processing, energy supply, technology, unit production,
defence and special weapons buildings
- Tech-Tree ( vehicles and structures require other structures before they become available )
- All Energy Turrets will be removed from the map since it is now up to you to set up an effective
line of defence.
- In order to provide enough space for your first structures, no vehicles will spawn near your Power
- Mineral fields and –fountains will be spread over the map. Number, expansion and richness of those
deposits can be adjusted in the mutator-configurations-menu.
- Every player is allowed to place structures. To what extend friendly structures can
be sold by players, the host can adjust in the mutator-configurations-menu.
- Alternatively, Bots will deploy structures as well.
You need the UT2004 ECE Bonus Pack installed to play this modification.
I decided to go for my own game project straight from scratch to release. If you liked my mods, have a look at my new project Isostuff.
If you did not like them, have a look at it too, it’s gonna be fun!
Thanks for all the comments, downloads and reviews on FORTS!
This video demonstrates the improved construction system used for the next release of FORTS. Unlike the previous handheld-device-based construction system...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
The new version of FORTS takes focus on multiplayer compatibility and introduces new features such as an all-new construction system and an RTS camera...
Happy New Year everybody! Latest version with multiple changes/fixes. See the full description for details