Turn any UT 2004 Onslaught-map into a classic Real-Time-Strategy battlefield. Play the game like you never did before...
The new version of FORTS takes focus on multiplayer compatibility and introduces new features such as an all-new construction system and an RTS camera mode.
The new version of my modification takes focus on multiplayer compatibility and introduces new features such as an all-new construction system and an RTS camera mode.
Change Log for FORTS 3.2:
- Construction Vehicle introduced
- Mineral Extractor introduced
- Harvester, Pioneer and Harvester-Base removed ( maybe re-introduced later again )
- improved A.I. support for base-building
- improved loadout system takes players who change the team during a round into consideration
- RTS-Camera-System introduced for all controllable buildings
- Building interaction (repair, sell, ...) now is part of the RTS-Camera-System
- Bots will leave a building when a player trys to enter.
- Major code changes and improvements for networ support and reliability
- Multiplayer ready (with some minor bugs)
- Gladiator chassis collision fixed
- Reactor Booster now affects all placed reactors at once
- Battlemaster weapon-pawn bug fixed
- Cicada machinegun-turret bug fixed
- ION CANNON has now a larger radius of effect
- Scout HoverBike introduced ( to call in ION CANNON stike )
- Scout HoverBike cannot be hijacked
- not yet Multiplayer ready...
- Bee Drone now serves as a repair and support unit
- Assault Rifle tracer effect fixed
- Cobra plasma cannon has now a higher firing rate
- Cobra machinegun bug fixed
I want to mention that there are still some bugs when playing via a local area network.
Thanks for the support and have a lot of fun with FORTS!