This member has provided no bio about themself...
Is the new door handle model on the left, first one! This is very interesting, since doors have keys... there should be a keyhole! There is already a mod out with custom keys, have to find the link! But it is in my files! (With animation the door lock mechanisim could be like Oblivion & Skyrim!) But that would take a lot of work... which I don't have the skill in animations to pull off.
Hlomor... I would change to armor. Someone stole his armor!
Sudan - The Black Goblet - the trap door in the storage room (once unlocked) just spins around with no transportation to a cellar!
Suran - Desele's House of Earthly Delights - Should be made into a Night Club (clothes on dancers) since many complain about nudity, and dancing men! Hlomor Wine Sot outside of Caldera, needs Bloodmoon clothing too!
Try Morrowind Rebirth v2.7 mod with MSGO 3.0!
There was an Abot Gwar mod, that had ridable guars animations! And I would like to see Abot Boats, Abot Silt Striders, and Abot Gondolas. Animations really add to the Morrowind Experience.
This is caused by either a corrupt save game in the cell you are in! Or the installation order of the mods you are using. It is recommended to play- Rebirth alone as a Total Conversion. (Wait for TransMaster_1988 to respond!)
Better link for Better Caius!
I am sick and tired of seeing Caius looking like a bum in a run down apartment. So I found this mod and decided to share!
Expand to Solstheim and Mournhold?
Vivic Entrance - Demmy's Den - There are no beds to rent but there is a dialog option. Will there be an expansion for beds?
Is there any way to get inside? And is the wood breakable?
Been looking forward to this...
Where is the boarded up house in Balmora or Suran? I remember this from privous editions but can't find it?
I can't get the Circle of Eight to activate... front x error! Both patches are installed. What is the correct install path (c://Temple of elemental evil or c:/program files/Atari/temple...) The mod COE wants to install in C as it's own folder???
(1) Hlomor Wine-Sot outside Caldera! Nothing has been done to him since vanilla original game. Maybe some clothes from BM expansion and empty bottles. (There was a drunk script somewhere... maybe city of jarvik or MCA 8.0 or other animations!) I know the quest script says The Witch stole his clothes, but it could be changed to Nord Armor. I always found him to be offensive!
(2) Seyda Neen - Red Lantern Inn - the Raksata quest note and key hint to a chest with gold and a diamond. Found Mulvisie Othril in Addamasatus Cave but she attacks everyone instead of dialog for the quest.
(3) Two boats missing from Seyda Neen docks by the huts?
Still running around with my character...,
I like the small changes to Ebonheart...
(1) The first well in the dragon courtyard could be merged with the second well in the training castle courtyard. And I would move the bow and arrow targets in the dragon statue area, to behind the tavern and castle wall in the training area established in the Skyrim & Arogian Mission buildings. I would move the hearth blacksmith too... behind the castle wall.
(2) I would add buildings and shops in the empty places left behind from the well & target areas. (If you moved them to the training area near the mission buildings!) You would need an Armor & Weapon shop. A Pawn Shop and Apothecary & Mages Shop. Or something similar... I know Pelgraid & Caldera already have these services, but in an early build you had merchant stalls in Ebonheart, and I would like to see them have buildings. Maybe even a horse stall, with that plugin.
(3) The Chapel building in the back castle courtyard needs to be opened up! I would like to see it expanded... maybe even with a back docking area?! With steps leading down to the sea with imperial docks... and new ship models. (I know you have been reluctant to included new ship models in the past, but there are a few good ones out there including a pirate ship, ultimate galleon, and wooden ship. Interiors inside Ebonheart need reworking too... they look vanilla from the original game.
Still running around with my character... cheers!
I having trouble activating the Circle of Eight mod... there is a front load error. TOEE Front-End X encountered serious error: IO Exception when determining the size of package: invalid CEN header (bad signature)
Hot Fix v2.71... any time soon?
I believe you can save in an interior building, and Save. This will prevent you from starting all over with a New Game. Most of the changes are landscape issue or weapon value changes, which is why it is recommended to start a new game... but an interior building save may help you.
Did you fix the three gauntlets Morag Tong, Colovian, and Golden Saint gauntlets in first person? I sent a PM ... I think your missing .tga file below the icon in CS.
Is this the new changes made to Bitter Coast region? I ran past so fast with my character I didn't check this area on my way to Vivic and Ebonheart. Looks great! I have to check out that sunken ship.... hidden treasure!
Balmora has changed a lot since the vanilla game... I would like to see a more dangerous urban center, that is in ruins with trash and empty bottles in the streets, enemy NPC's. The temple needs to be raised up some on a stone foundation with steps leading up. I like the changes made to Vivic entrance. Great Job!
Thanks... I found it!
Found it! I was looking for Bal Ur ... behind Suran! Sorry to bother you, I got lost and confused as to my location! Hahaha... doh!
I don't have a laptop... just a tablet! Only an old computer XP for playing games, no internet on the tower.
But it is daedric ruin Bal Isra between Ald-Run and Gnisis! The ruin's with the new crossbow and portal to oblivion plane. (I added it back with v2.61!) If it is not an issue on your computer... it could have been something I did! Doh! Homer Simpson moment.
Bal Isra is missing it's daedric ruins buildings... right behind Gnisis! I was looking for the new crossbows and portal to Oblivion! And the entire ruins are missing. (I could add them in the construction set with v2.6, but thought you should know.)
Place the mod files in your Data Files folder in the Morrowind directory by default C:/Program Files/Bethesda Softworks/Morrowind/Data Files ... and then once you click the icon on desktop, click Data Files, and make sure Morrowind Rebirth v2.7 is checked. Then hit Play!
It is important to know to run MW Rebirth as a stand alone mod or total conversion. Very few mods will work with Rebirth except texture replacers, head and body replacers, 1st person enhanced, abot animations, and exterior landmasses will work like Tamriel Rebuilt, Silgard Tower, Blacklight City, etc.
*Just be careful running a lot of mods with Rebirth... unless you know how to use the construction set to make them work.
MW Rebirth does a great job with landscape. But I do believe there should be better placement of structures and buildings. The shacks are little to crowded behind the trade house and need to be moved further out past the red lantern hut... in Seyda Neen. And the haunted tower needs to be on the black wastelands between seyda neen and hla oad ... and the barracks needs to be moved by the census office or made apart of the building as an interior room! I really miss the map room and old storage room, I think a little editing in the basement could add all three rooms. Just my two cents...