This member has provided no bio about themself...
A fresh install of MW should work then MR ... the problem most likely is the Mac!
You will have to delete the textures folder... to get rid of the shiny rocks, then re-install the Morrowind CD with expansions ... and then Rebirth textures!
Or install a texture replacer like On the Rocks! Or MSGO 3.0, or Darker Morrowind, or Ultimate, or Extreme Graphics!
I would do option one ... and keep original and rebirth textures!
Reinstall Bethesda's original textures... then Rebirth's textures! Should do the trick...
I found Piratelord's Daedric Resources which will added variety to the Oblivion Plane with a portal added to every daedric temple here on Morrowind Mod History site ... Mw.modhistory.com
The game needs harder npcs, you can fight animals for an easy kill and skill upgrade. Caves, Temples, and Tombs need to be expanded with more enemies.
You can delete those post on the main page, since they are posted here in the news forum with the others. No need to have them twice! Look forward to whatever you release in the future. I'll keep my mega-mod on my hard drive ... with merged plugins, since no one wants to host it or do something similar. Thanks for listening to my wacky ideas....
I don't think better bodies n heads would break the lore .. or the main landmass!
(12) Tamriel Rebuilt 1.5 Sacred East ... Moddb.com
with SilgradvTower and Blacklight ... Mw.modhistory.com
with the unofficial TR Map 4 Heartland just released on the Bethesda Forumns ... Forums.bethsoft.com
and with Lokken Mountain... Lovkullen.net
and PR Sea of Destiny moved... Mw.modhistory.com
Will all look good with Morrowind Rebirth!
1. What do you like about the mod and why? All the landscape changes, and new buildings in towns n cities, new resources in armor and weapons ... needs more NPC's and extra quest
2. What parts do you not like about this mod?- Everything is intergrated... I really like the gameplay changes and would like a seperate .esp for them like BTB or Wilkins Game Improvements. And wish the landscape changes and added planets and trees were a seperate .esp like Better Stonewood Pass or Bitter Coast Overhaul.
3. What would you like to see in the future? - I would like Immersive Chargen incoperated into Seyda Neen or you can used my mod Census & Excise Office intergrated into Seyda Neen! Shamless plugin on my WIP! Maybe the list of mods I mention in the forumn ... Better Bodies, Better Heads, Better Clothing, Abot Animations of Boats, Silt Striders, n Gondolas. Dn 1st person enhanced, Diane Casting Animations, Morrowind Children, Animated Morrowind 1 & 2! Spectacular Sorcery! Etc...
4. What do you think about the game balance? - A serperate .esp so I can see the changes like other armor and weapon balance mods.
5. What do you think about the new creatures? - More creatures and resources.
6. What do you think about the new weapons/armor? - More armor, clothing, and weapons in resources.
7. Is there anything else that you'd like to talk about? - An expansion to caves and temples ... there too short, need something bigger not like Daggerfall, but may at least three times the original map.
(8) Morrowind Comes Alive v5.0 for the original heads or v7.0 which requires Westly Head Replacer.
(9) Portal added to every daedric temple not just Bal Ur... more like Oblivion.
(10) More Races added for Player Character ... I did this with my mod Census & Excise Office but it really adds to the file size, perhaps a serprate .esp like Westly's Races or Sablegirl, etc.
(11) Weapon Shealths Unleashed
I really like Bal Ur ... but agree with you that another portal be added to Ald Sotha. There were three daedria temple ruins in oblivion plane, there should only be one because of the FPS hit on that level. In fact a portal should be added to every deadric temple not just in Bal Ur! That would make it more like Oblivion.
And the silver bow? I think is the hardest one! Found the ebony crossbow by the mine...
You could also have three rooms in the hallway basement, the prison cells, the map room from v2.1, and the old storage room. This can work also, with a little editing with the construction set.
With a little editing in the census office... with the construction set and an hour's work!
I did this awhile back with the basic construction set, just small room edits in the census & excise office should do the trick. Move the prison cells in the basement by adding another door jam room in the hallway because the old storage room will conflict. Make sure that Immersive Chargen loads last in the data files. Then open the CS, and remove colliding meshes and missing walls and floors. Rebirth changes very little in the prison ship and census office besides two rooms the breakfast table and the storage room. Then you might want to move the guard in the stone courtyard ...
I did this a while back with Rebirth v1.4 with no problems at all. Just replace any missing floor or walls from the merging files. Then I would merge the two files into one... like v2.5A as a new .esp.
I found the daedric crossbow in the Dusharian Shrine on a ledge behind Malacath's Statue, had to use a levitation spell to access. While wandering the West Gash Region -7,9 east of Gnisis! Now hunting the Ebony and Silver Crossbows... any hints?
With a little editing you could probably do a patch for MR?
I just downloaded that file this week, but haven't tested it with MR? But since it alters the landscape behind the ghost fence it should work!
The dgl - windmills and lumber mills! Not the ones converted from Skyrim to Morrowind... but they are cool too!
Might have to merge v2.5 and v2.6 together... I'm getting a lot of texture, dds, and nif errors but only when I enter into buildings like Halls of Wonder in Ebonheart and the new armor shop in Balmora?
Shouldn't the Bull Netch and Belly Netch be in the water... they have always looked strange to me floating in the air. And Abot Water life wouldn't hurt either?
Go eat some cookies... LOL!
Yes... I always add them myself with each release! Because I consider them core gameplay mods.
Or Crafting of Morrowind... which is similar to NOM or Survival and Hunger Mod?
I always play with Better Bodies, Heads, and DN 1st Person Enhanced! And if you don't mind editing a few trees... Abot Animation Silt Striders, Boats, Gondoals! Animated Morrowind I & II with Almalexia & Dirnae's Casting with Basic Needs ... I don't think Rebirth is NOM compadable? I would like to see these mods a part of the regular download, don't know?
Or a direct link...
Do you know the title heading? I've already been searching the forum without results. I found the crossbows link but not the plum helm?
If you find the link, please let me know or which forum? I would like to download it. Thanks... I really am enjoying the latest update. Finally got out of Bal Ur Shrine...
Found the Bal Ur Shrine outside of Sudan! The FPS hit was huge I could only get 5 fps in the Oblivion Plane. And then after I raided the 3 temples I could not jump on the blocks to exit. I think there was another TeX and dds error when I first entered the shrine!
Where did you get the resource for the plum helmet? I haven't seen it before!
There is a new imperial plum helm ... at the fort outside Balmora. Very cool! And I got an error entering the Hall of Wonders in Ebonheart? Missing texture or dds error, but when I reentered the error disappeared, don't know? Still looking around and exploring...