This member has provided no bio about themself...
Do you have plans for a mod, Total Conversion? Kingpin was a great game, but outdated? With the right urban resources, it can be done!
Won't happen. Wait for a reply. You'll get the same responds I did!
Downloading... Suran Docks! I think more consentration should be given to buildings, NPC's, caves, etc. Maybe for v2.7?
I remember this game ... great! Haven't played it in years ... but very urban combat! Glad to see that someone is bring this back ... Cybris Hill!
Make sure no glow loads last in data files.... after rebirth.
There are mods that continue after the main quest... The God Mod
And Main Quest Enhancers ... Mw.modhistory.com
Don't know if they are comparable with Rebirth?
Can't wait ... Suran Docks!
Okay ... downloading!
As with all released, you can use your save game!
I would like see more changes in expansions ... with buildings and NPC's!
I love Suran's new docks ... will there be any ship or galleon resources? And the wooden docks across from Suran ... is a good locatiobn for MadMax Galleon? But I never like the Nobleman and his riddle game to get the ship?
There are lot balancing mods on fliggerty and morrwind mod history site ... for armor, weapons, races ... I use BTB game improvements myself.
What will be apart of the Bitter Coast Overhaul? More plants, trees, and logs? And the Suran Docks? Any more changes to buildings, etc.?
I'm not familiar with Run like the Wind .esp ... sounds like it just changes the stats to running speeds ... Rebirth has a master .esm beta that changes those settings permentally as a Master File. Check the load order... if that doesn't work, use a Tes Depency Tool Utility to change v2.6 depency on the Master .esm beta... and just play v2.6 by itself.
I'm really not sure if it will work ....
A fresh install of MW should work then MR ... the problem most likely is the Mac!
Will Bittercoast Overhaul ... include Seyda Neen? Its been ignored for a long time, going back to new cities mods, very little has changed in all these years!
You will have to delete the textures folder... to get rid of the shiny rocks, then re-install the Morrowind CD with expansions ... and then Rebirth textures!
Or install a texture replacer like On the Rocks! Or MSGO 3.0, or Darker Morrowind, or Ultimate, or Extreme Graphics!
I would do option one ... and keep original and rebirth textures!
Reinstall Bethesda's original textures... then Rebirth's textures! Should do the trick...
I found Piratelord's Daedric Resources which will added variety to the Oblivion Plane with a portal added to every daedric temple here on Morrowind Mod History site ... Mw.modhistory.com
The game needs harder npcs, you can fight animals for an easy kill and skill upgrade. Caves, Temples, and Tombs need to be expanded with more enemies.
You can delete those post on the main page, since they are posted here in the news forum with the others. No need to have them twice! Look forward to whatever you release in the future. I'll keep my mega-mod on my hard drive ... with merged plugins, since no one wants to host it or do something similar. Thanks for listening to my wacky ideas....
I don't think better bodies n heads would break the lore .. or the main landmass!
(12) Tamriel Rebuilt 1.5 Sacred East ... Moddb.com
with SilgradvTower and Blacklight ... Mw.modhistory.com
with the unofficial TR Map 4 Heartland just released on the Bethesda Forumns ... Forums.bethsoft.com
and with Lokken Mountain... Lovkullen.net
and PR Sea of Destiny moved... Mw.modhistory.com
Will all look good with Morrowind Rebirth!
1. What do you like about the mod and why? All the landscape changes, and new buildings in towns n cities, new resources in armor and weapons ... needs more NPC's and extra quest
2. What parts do you not like about this mod?- Everything is intergrated... I really like the gameplay changes and would like a seperate .esp for them like BTB or Wilkins Game Improvements. And wish the landscape changes and added planets and trees were a seperate .esp like Better Stonewood Pass or Bitter Coast Overhaul.
3. What would you like to see in the future? - I would like Immersive Chargen incoperated into Seyda Neen or you can used my mod Census & Excise Office intergrated into Seyda Neen! Shamless plugin on my WIP! Maybe the list of mods I mention in the forumn ... Better Bodies, Better Heads, Better Clothing, Abot Animations of Boats, Silt Striders, n Gondolas. Dn 1st person enhanced, Diane Casting Animations, Morrowind Children, Animated Morrowind 1 & 2! Spectacular Sorcery! Etc...
4. What do you think about the game balance? - A serperate .esp so I can see the changes like other armor and weapon balance mods.
5. What do you think about the new creatures? - More creatures and resources.
6. What do you think about the new weapons/armor? - More armor, clothing, and weapons in resources.
7. Is there anything else that you'd like to talk about? - An expansion to caves and temples ... there too short, need something bigger not like Daggerfall, but may at least three times the original map.
(8) Morrowind Comes Alive v5.0 for the original heads or v7.0 which requires Westly Head Replacer.
(9) Portal added to every daedric temple not just Bal Ur... more like Oblivion.
(10) More Races added for Player Character ... I did this with my mod Census & Excise Office but it really adds to the file size, perhaps a serprate .esp like Westly's Races or Sablegirl, etc.
(11) Weapon Shealths Unleashed
I really like Bal Ur ... but agree with you that another portal be added to Ald Sotha. There were three daedria temple ruins in oblivion plane, there should only be one because of the FPS hit on that level. In fact a portal should be added to every deadric temple not just in Bal Ur! That would make it more like Oblivion.
And the silver bow? I think is the hardest one! Found the ebony crossbow by the mine...
You could also have three rooms in the hallway basement, the prison cells, the map room from v2.1, and the old storage room. This can work also, with a little editing with the construction set.
With a little editing in the census office... with the construction set and an hour's work!
I did this awhile back with the basic construction set, just small room edits in the census & excise office should do the trick. Move the prison cells in the basement by adding another door jam room in the hallway because the old storage room will conflict. Make sure that Immersive Chargen loads last in the data files. Then open the CS, and remove colliding meshes and missing walls and floors. Rebirth changes very little in the prison ship and census office besides two rooms the breakfast table and the storage room. Then you might want to move the guard in the stone courtyard ...
I did this a while back with Rebirth v1.4 with no problems at all. Just replace any missing floor or walls from the merging files. Then I would merge the two files into one... like v2.5A as a new .esp.