Killing Floor is a survival horror total conversion set in London, England.
In a laboratory under the city, a series of human experiments in cloning and biological augmentation are being conducted by the employees of "Horizon". Horizon is a BioTech corporation formerly employed by the government to do the R&D on a top secret series of synthetic combat drugs which would enhance the effectiveness of soldiers in the field.
Horizon's funding was cut, when their practices were deemed too immoral even for such a controversial project, but the research didn't stop. Funded by private money from the deep pockets of Horizon chairman and research scientist Kevin Clamely, tests continued in a more...private location.
That was until something went wrong. There were reports that the lab had been comprimised; that the subjects were behaving abnormally...then, silence.
Several days later, twisted shapes began to emerge from the confines of the lab into the city above.
This instruction is for those who are into the Killing Floor modification from Unreal Tournament 2004. First and foremost, please read this important message - Peacewithgod.net.
1. Download the game from here - Moddb.com.
2. Install the game in your C:\Program Files\Unreal Tournament 2004 directory. So it should appear like this: C:|Program Files\Unreal Tournament 2004\KFmod.
3. Create a shortcut for the game in your desktop and add the following post script, "C:\Program Files\Unreal Tournament 2004\System\UT2004.exe" -mod=KFMod +fullscreen 1.
4. Double click on the shortcut to start the game. Then you will get a windowed mode display of the game. NOTE: You MUST MAXIMIZE it. You should get a full screen. WARNING: The game will NOT play right if it is in windowed mode!
5. Or you can edit your KFMod.ini file. Use the notepad to make the change. Go to your C:\Program Files\Unreal Tournament 2004\KFMod\System directory and use the notepad to edit on the KFMod.ini file. Open the KFMod.ini file and scroll down the [WinDrv.WindowsClient]. Then change the line, StartupFullscreen=False to True.
6. And that should do the trick. Start playing the game.
Get some wheels for your mod. Place Zoo's Clone Bandits' vehicles to your KF Mod maps.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
This is the Killing Floor mod v 1.0 with Singleplayer campaign.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.