Hello everyone. So i am here with my compilation what you are waiting for a long time. I want to state now, am not a modder, so i am so sorry if you have...
Unreal Tournament: Classic is not an Unreal Tournament 2004 mod, just a sorting. I added to the game new mutators, classic Unreal Tournament maps, (includind PlayStation2 and Dreamcats maps) new announce voices, vehicles and skins. This is my mixed UT2004 mod. Before you install the mod, very important!!! You need to install tle last patch (v3369) and the Editor's Choice Edition bonus pack! And what is included in a mod? The following:
Classic UT99 Maps:
-=Capture the Flag=-
New Mutators, sounds, announce voices, character voices, vehicles:
- Black Strider: A new vehicle to Onslaught mod. It's repleaced the tank. You must enable the mutator to can use the vehicle!!!
- Hover Board: A new vehicle to Onslaught mod. Such as in the UT3 the HoverBoard, but you can use this vehicle ONLY Onslaught mod!!! Press the 0 button, and fire with the bomb gun. If you want to get out from the vehicle, just press the E button. You must enable the mutator to can use the veicle!!!
- Crysis nanosuit model and UT3 models.
- UT3 Announce pack (Male, Female)
- UT3 Voice Pack
- UT3 Vehicles and Weapons. This mutator relocate all weapons same UT3 weapons. (Including
textures, crosshairs and sounds) You must enable the mutator to can use this mod!!!
- Added new game icon
- Added new loading screen (Not ingame loading screen!)
- Added a few remixed UT3 music
Thats all. I hope you will enjoy this ,,mod". If you want to offer me something about the kod, please write me. Thanks to everybody, who did these mods and maps!
Special thanks to:
- GreatEmerald (for UT3 Style mutator and UT3 Voice pack)
- Hasan Kamal-Al-Deen (for Blackstrider mutator)
- ZeroError2K8 (for Crysis Nanosuit model)
- Nijel 'Morphias' Manthey (for UT Classic Relics mutator)
Heeellloooo guys. I bring good news about the mod!
First, yesterday i was talk with ZeroError2K8, who made the Crysis nanosuit player model to Unreal Tournament 2004 and he let me to put the skin to Unreal Tournament Classic. I thanks to him again.
Second. About the mod. The mod is completely finished. I mean. It's works very well. Sometimes it's crashed, but it's on very rare times. I am testing the maps now and I'm looking for the perfect maps into the mod. But you can put up the question: Why you are not release the mod? I still need to converse the authors that let me that put their mod to UTC.
So don't worry!!! The release is coming!!!
Se you soon!!!