Killing Floor is a survival horror total conversion set in London, England.
In a laboratory under the city, a series of human experiments in cloning and biological augmentation are being conducted by the employees of "Horizon". Horizon is a BioTech corporation formerly employed by the government to do the R&D on a top secret series of synthetic combat drugs which would enhance the effectiveness of soldiers in the field.
Horizon's funding was cut, when their practices were deemed too immoral even for such a controversial project, but the research didn't stop. Funded by private money from the deep pockets of Horizon chairman and research scientist Kevin Clamely, tests continued in a more...private location.
That was until something went wrong. There were reports that the lab had been comprimised; that the subjects were behaving abnormally...then, silence.
Several days later, twisted shapes began to emerge from the confines of the lab into the city above.
KFMod v2.53 has finally been released can be downloaded here!
Here's a copypaste of the readme included within the .rar file:
Killing Floor Ver. 2.5.3
1.3......................Some notes and credits
A minor patch that adds in some new content, cut content as well as some
improvements to the Killing Floor Mod. While this is a patch for version 2.5
of KFMod, I have decided to make it completely downloadable in a rar for
simplicity of installation and incase you don't have 2.5 installed already.
Drag and drop the KFMod253 folder into the Unreal Tournament 2004 folder.
Do not place this in the Systems folder or replace any of the Unreal
Tournament 2004 files or you may break the game. Use the "Launch
Killing Floor.bat" file to launch the game and enjoy!
- New main menu screen
- Minor improvements to zed hitboxes
- 2 new perks have been implemented, Firebug and the Sergeant! ** Important note: Perks initial statistics have not been changed, meaning that they may be completely unbalanced and will be changed in a future patch.
- Changed Sharpshooters requirement text to clarify that Ranged Weapons(Winchester, Crossbow) must be used.
- Handcannon is now in Slot 2 for weapon selection
- Bullpup is now in Slot 3 for weapon selection
- Weapon priority has been changed to the following:
•Slot 1: Knife < Pipe < Axe
•Slot 2: 9mm < Dual 9mms < Deagle
•Slot 3: Flamethrower < Winchester < Shotgun < Bullpup
•Slot 4: L.A.W < Crossbow < Super Shotgun
•Slot 5: Welder < Syringe
- Crawler no longer randomly spins around in a circle and will face the player it is targetting
- Lewis's class portrait is now in black & white to fit along with the other portraits
- Handcannon aimerror/spread changed to 0
- Changed enemy squads to reduce siren, bloat and fleshpound spam
- Added Gunpound to a single monster squad
- Gunpound now shoots in long bursts, similar to the Patriarch
1.3 Notes and credits
I want to thank Gregs for providing me with version 2.51(check out his website RageQuitters)
as well as Alex Quick for making this awesome mod. I can faithfully say a version 2.54
will eventually be released with some more changes, some possible specimen variants,
improved map pathing, perk changes and a whole lot more after I come back. For now,
hopefully you can enjoy this small patch. Now get on that Killing Floor and show those zeds
A fan patch for KFMod including all of the cut/unreleased content in version 2.51!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.