Install this if there's no previous version already installed. If it doesn't find the right path for any reason, you still can extract it manually (using...
Fistful of Frags is a first person shooter set in the Old West times. Take part in frenzy team versus shootouts or play cooperative games against AI managed enemies. Most of the classic black powder guns are available, in single or dual wield setup.
- Fistful of Dollars game mode: original team oriented gameplay packed with fast paced action. Additional game modes: Few Dollars More, Push, Train Robbery, Deathmatch, Zombie survival and Showdown (Gun Game like).
- Cooperative/singleplayer missions: push the cart, escort, last stand, etc.
- Duel tournament with free aim revolvers for enhanced realism
- Deathmatch and Team versus bots to improve your skills off-line
- Notoriety player progression system: measures player contribution to its team in several areas (combat, objectives and teamplay).
- Equipment and player full customization: spend your notoriety points in the exact weaponry, skills and visual customization you want. Includes more than 20 different items.
- Dual wield system: combine any pair of handguns, up to 36 different combos!
- Weaponry: fists, knife, axe, Colt Navy 1851, Colt SAA "Peacemaker", Colt Walker, S&W Schofield, Mare's Leg, Deringer .41, double barrel shotgun, sawed off shotgun, Henry repeating rifle 1860, bow, Smith carbine 1857, Winchester 1893 pump shotgun, Sharps rifle 1874, dynamite, and bow with normal/fiery arrows!
- Healing class "whiskey man"
- Enemy Awareness: highlights your deadliest opponents during the game. Includes deathcam and stats.
Requirements: you must own a Source powered game by Valve (list) or just free TF2!
Hey, do you remember us? We are still around! It wasn't very long since 3.8 was released and here we go again. As it usually happens with our updates, there wasn't any special plans but one thing takes to the next, and eventually a new version full of changes, upgrades and additions is made. By the way, feel free to vote for us in Greenlight
Fistful of Frags 3.9 comes with a new game mode called 'The Good, The Bad And The Bot'. Can you tell who is human from who is not? Bots can't harm you in any way but other humans will do. Don't let them kill you and avoid killing those nice and friendly bots. Simple, isn't it? It isn't... Watch the video and tell me it isn't fun. We had lots of fun playing actually, and that's the very beginning of something that could get bigger.
The free aim revolver was introduced long ago but is in this mode where it shines most I think. It fulfills several purposes: won't allow easy long distance kills , getting close to your targets is critical and where most of the fun resides, it also indicates in a semi-realistic way when someone is aiming the gun or not. And of course, gives the whole thing a funny and nervous touch that fits quite well I think.
The AI is still very WIP, may be upgraded over the time with more tricks. For the moment they walk around, stay idle looking at humans and other bots, may even aim their gun (but never shoot), shout taunts, jump randomly... It isn't hard to detect them most of the time but it's a distraction and sometimes isn't possible to be 100% sure about their true artificial identity. In any case, it's humans that must play the bot role as good as possible.
And regarding our weapons, Paul68Rageous has been doing some nice updates. Some are completely new models/skins, others are just re-skins. The guns feel more used and the style differences has been lessened. Hope you like them!
Highest Rated (5 agree) 7/10
I think there is a lot of cool content here to make for an excellent mod. I'm a huge western movies fan and I was hoping for something more in this mod. My main concern with this mod is how the weapons feel and handle. Very hard to make a kill, and difficult to know when you hit someone. This mod also seems to have a lot of different color schemes which make it hard to understand what everything means. It took me 3 plays to understand how the weapon selection menu works (I still don't quite get…
Mar 25 2011, 9:35am by Wesley
Lowest Rated (3 agree) 1/10
A year ago that was the best mod for Hl2, now it's a load of horse crap. But it smells worse...
Mar 7 2011, 5:51pm by VolvoxGlobator