Install this if there's no previous version already installed. If it doesn't find the right path for any reason, you still can extract it manually (using...
Fistful of Frags is a first person shooter set in the Old West times. Take part in frenzy team versus shootouts or play cooperative games against AI managed enemies. Most of the classic black powder guns are available, in single or dual wield setup.
- Fistful of Dollars game mode: original team oriented gameplay packed with fast paced action. Additional game modes: Few Dollars More, Push, Train Robbery, Deathmatch, Zombie survival and Showdown (Gun Game like).
- Cooperative/singleplayer missions: push the cart, escort, last stand, etc.
- Duel tournament with free aim revolvers for enhanced realism
- Deathmatch and Team versus bots to improve your skills off-line
- Notoriety player progression system: measures player contribution to its team in several areas (combat, objectives and teamplay).
- Equipment and player full customization: spend your notoriety points in the exact weaponry, skills and visual customization you want. Includes more than 20 different items.
- Dual wield system: combine any pair of handguns, up to 36 different combos!
- Weaponry: fists, knife, axe, Colt Navy 1851, Colt SAA "Peacemaker", Colt Walker, S&W Schofield, Mare's Leg, Deringer .41, double barrel shotgun, sawed off shotgun, Henry repeating rifle 1860, bow, Smith carbine 1857, Winchester 1893 pump shotgun, Sharps rifle 1874, dynamite, and bow with normal/fiery arrows!
- Healing class "whiskey man"
- Enemy Awareness: highlights your deadliest opponents during the game. Includes deathcam and stats.
Requirements: you must own a Source powered game by Valve (list) or just free TF2!
Howdy! Here's the final build for version 3.8, this is all for now unless something unexpected happens. The feedback I received has been very positive so far, must say, I'm really glad myself with the result and only lament that not many people have experienced the noticeable improvements that v3.8 brought in pretty much all areas.
Do you like dueling, Wild West style? Now duels are available in any map, as individual or team tournaments. Duels also start automatically to decide tied games. The mechanic is slightly different than duel_arena though, only 2 players face at same time, they cannot move and have to wait until 'draw!' signal shows. It's meant to be more authentic, real duels were about quick drawing.
And there's great news for those who like good replicas of old guns. Paul68Rageous have created a much improved version of our Smith carbine. Now killing those pesky gunmen will be even more pleasant.
And lastly, be good boys/girls and let other people know about this mod! We really need a hand here, or the end for Fistful of Frags could be very near, I'm afraid. Well, I'll be around for anything you need in any case, cheers.
Highest Rated (5 agree) 7/10
I think there is a lot of cool content here to make for an excellent mod. I'm a huge western movies fan and I was hoping for something more in this mod. My main concern with this mod is how the weapons feel and handle. Very hard to make a kill, and difficult to know when you hit someone. This mod also seems to have a lot of different color schemes which make it hard to understand what everything means. It took me 3 plays to understand how the weapon selection menu works (I still don't quite get…
Mar 25 2011, 9:35am by Wesley
Lowest Rated (3 agree) 1/10
A year ago that was the best mod for Hl2, now it's a load of horse crap. But it smells worse...
Mar 7 2011, 5:51pm by VolvoxGlobator