After a lot of work and several setbacks, my fourth map set in Svarog Sector is here. First thing first. Sincerest gratitude to Tragivision for his SCAR...
This mod brings the Black Templars Fighting Company to DoW:Soulstorm game.
Black Templars are zealous marines that prefer close combat over ranged warfare.
Being added BT as the separate race, this mod does not change the original gameplay of Soulstorm.
The mod based on models made by Melooo, and also reused his gameplay ideas about how to implement Black Templar's 'close to codex' style.
Also this mod utilize some other FOK/POK assets, like updated sound effects and FX-es. THANK YOU, FOK team, you are Best among DoW1 modders.
This mod would not exist without helps of Skinnie.
Glorious Thudmeiser, who organised voices scripting and recording process for the entire Warhammer 40k modding community. You can follow him on Revora.
Claymore MD made a stylish trailer for this mod, and also He granted us permission to use some of his music tracks.
- The latest (2015-02-14) Objective Points mod build is always at Mediafire, check what's inside on Revora
- Best Played with: DoW Codex Mod
- Try BT mod with: Soulstorm:Strongholds mission pack
- Revora forum is the good place for modding and team collaborations. Plenty of unique options for mods hosting, developing and disscussions.
Gameplay video on youtube by Claymore MD:
- How to bring back the original camera settings?
To restore original camera, just remove the file: YourGameFolder\BTmod\Data\camera_high.lua
- Sometime, my Crusader squads ignores my command to retreat and continue to kill, figth and die! What I do wrong?
This is the codex feature of Black Templars faction, named Righteous Zeal. You should learn how to benefits from it, or avoid and minimize losses.
- I want to know more about how to play Black Templars in this mod!
There is a video tutorial, made by our friend BoyarTactics. This tutorial unleashes some secrets of race gameplay. Youtu.be
Our friend BoyarTactics made the cool movie series about the "Black Templars: Kaurava Crusade" mod! It includes the review, units preview in Army Painter, the tutorial and the bunch of recorded skirmishes for everyone's fun!
The full play-list is here: Youtube Enjoy watching!