Dawn of War: Professional (DoWPro) is a mod for the Dawn of War franchise that has been developed over many years, and is based on the Warhammer 40000 universe. The mod aims to enhance the multiplayer experience by incorporating intelligent gameplay design and balance with the exciting and spectacular game that is Dawn of War.
No longer will units become obsolete as you gain higher tech, and no longer will you have to spam a certain 'overpowered' unit in order to win.
In DoWpro strength through diversity is promoted, and with the return of the 'hard counter' system from the original Dawn of War game, DoWPro offers the player many different choices on their path to victory.
The latest version of DoWPro is for the third and last Dawn of War expansion: SoulStorm. Boasting ten completely unique races to choose from, DoWpro: SS offers a huge amount variety.
Key Features of the Mod:
- You can now use Wargear in multiplayer and skirmish games.
- The all-famous skirmish mod and the ever useful camera mod already included.
- Exciting and fun gameplay that differs greatly from SoulStorm in ways of how you research abilities and use your units.
- New graphics and visuals for every race.
- Sizeable community of its own, and can be played through the Steam Group or the Discord channel.
- New units for almost every race.
- You can easily switch between DoWpro and standard SoulStorm through the in-game 'Game Manager'.
- A complete and instructional set of manuals to let you know every aspect of the mod and the armies.
- For DoWpro: SS you need SoulStorm, patched to version 1.20. For Steam users it is required its very own latest version.
Be sure to check out Z15.invisionfree.com for more details.
Where to Get Support and Meet Players
If you have any technical issues, or are just looking for a couple of games. please join us on the Steam Group or in our Discord channel!
We also set up a Discord Channel for the mod, check it out here - Discordapp.com
The DoWPro mod uses some material which belongs to some other mods. Some of them, are totally exclusive and cannot be taken out without the authorisation of the team leader of the mod that created the material which has been added. DoWPro mainly uses the following models from the following mods:
- Firestorm over Kronus.
- Purgation of Kaurava.
- Witch Hunters: Adepta Sororitas Mod.
- Tyranid Mod.
- Tyranid Swarm mod by Gambit.
To be more specific. In the case of the Witch Hunters: Adepta Sororitas Mod, there has been an exclusive deal from both mod team leaders (that is, between Korbah, Friedric_P and KRMZ). If, by any circustamce you take any of these models or content from DoWPro, which belong to the Witch Hunters: Adepta Sororitas Mod you are not allowed to public it in your mod unless you have real authorisation from Friedric_P and KRMZ, the mod team leaders from the Witch Hunters: Adepta Sororitas mod.
More progress done and getting closer to what I had in mind, 3.62 is shaping up quite nicely. There are some bugs of course, but hey, hopefully they will be fixed up so it will be an even better experience.
"So when is it gonna be released?" - You may ask. The 25th of December will be the date you will be able to get 3.62, maybe on the 24th if things are done right!
And the changelog, any changes done?
Why of course:
- Added Tyranids as the 10th and final playable army.
- Rhino: Decreased build time from 35 to 30 seconds.
- EXPERIMENTAL - ASM: Decreased in combat time modifier from 1.95 to 1.80.
- Revised the Predator Lascannon icons.
- Rhino: Decreased build time from 35 to 30 seconds.
- EXPERIMENTAL - Raptors: Decreased in combat time modifier from 1.95 to 1.80.
- Trukk: Decreased the overall Ork Pop from 51 to 46.
- Big Mek: Decreased Mega Blasta range from 30 to 28.
- Webway Gates: Decreased their cap from 9 to 8.
- Fixed the FSR panel not being displayed correctly where it should be in the vehicle cap.
- Wraiths: Decreased morale from 400 to 300.
- Flayed Ones: Increased mass from 26 to 28. Increased charge range from 6 to 8. Decreased reload time from 1.5 to 1.3.
- Restored Monolith: Increased maximum speed from 7 to 9.
- Revised the Ravager Dark Lance icons.
- Slave Chamber: Decreased their cap from 9 to 8.
- Soul Cage: No longer produces Souls.
- Soulstorm: Requires now research located at the Soul Cage.
- Scourge Leader: Changed armor type from inf_heavy_med to inf_heavy_high.
- Beastmaster: Changed armor type from inf_heavy_low to inf_heavy_high.
SISTERS OF BATTLE
- Fixed the overall pop problem they had increasing from 24 to 26.
- Hospitaller: Increased her pop cost from 0 to 1.
- Imagifer: Increased her pop cost from 0 to 1.
- Adeptus Arbites: HP decreased from 150 to 140. Entrench shields passive ability removed. Added an armor_minium value of 3 on shield arbites. Shotgun/Grenade Launcher/ Plasma Arbites mass decreased from 18 to 16. Decreased hardcap from 6 to 4.
- Revised the attack mass the Hunter Killer Missiles do to vehicles.
- Phosphor Grenades: Revised initial damage so they are close to Flamers.
- Confessor: Divine Pronouncement available right after Reliquary is built. Now it can also affect vehicles.
A summary of those questions which have been asked all the time in the mod development and now you have (most of them) asked!.
Here's what you will finally see for the 3.61 release of the mod, at long last!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
This is a Hotfix for DoWPro: Winter Assault 1.60, after installed, you'll have the latest and final version of WApro.
This is the main installer for WApro (DoWpro for Winter Assault), version 1.60. Please be sure download the 1.66 hotfix as well, and install it after...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.