Dawn of War: Professional (DoWPro) is a mod for the Dawn of War franchise that has been developed over many years, and is based on the Warhammer 40000 universe. The mod aims to enhance the multiplayer experience by incorporating intelligent gameplay design and balance with the exciting and spectacular game that is Dawn of War.
No longer will units become obsolete as you gain higher tech, and no longer will you have to spam a certain 'overpowered' unit in order to win.
In DoWpro strength through diversity is promoted, and with the return of the 'hard counter' system from the original Dawn of War game, DoWPro offers the player many different choices on their path to victory.
The latest version of DoWPro is for the third and last Dawn of War expansion: SoulStorm. Boasting ten completely unique races to choose from, DoWpro: SS offers a huge amount variety.
Key Features of the Mod:
- You can now use Wargear in multiplayer and skirmish games.
- The all-famous skirmish mod and the ever useful camera mod already included.
- Exciting and fun gameplay that differs greatly from SoulStorm in ways of how you research abilities and use your units.
- New graphics and visuals for every race.
- Sizeable community of its own, and can be played through the Steam Group, Hamachi Server, or Direct-IP.
- New units for almost every race.
- You can easily switch between DoWpro and standard SoulStorm through the in-game 'Game Manager'.
- A complete and instructional set of manuals to let you know every aspect of the mod and the armies.
- For DoWpro: SS you need SoulStorm, patched to version 1.20. For Steam users it is required its very own latest version.
Be sure to check out Z15.invisionfree.com for more details.
Where to Get Support and Meet Players
If you have any technical issues, or are just looking for a couple of games. please join us on the Steam Group or in our Discord channel!
The DoWPro mod uses some material which belongs to some other mods. Some of them, are totally exclusive and cannot be taken out without the authorisation of the team leader of the mod that created the material which has been added. DoWPro mainly uses the following models from the following mods:
- Firestorm over Kronus.
- Purgation of Kaurava.
- Witch Hunters: Adepta Sororitas Mod.
To be more specific. In the case of the Witch Hunters: Adepta Sororitas Mod, there has been an exclusive deal from both mod team leaders (that is, between Korbah, Friedric_P and KRMZ). If, by any circustamce you take any of these models or content from DoWPro, which belong to the Witch Hunters: Adepta Sororitas Mod you are not allowed to public it in your mod unless you have real authorisation from Friedric_P and KRMZ, the mod team leaders from the Witch Hunters: Adepta Sororitas mod.
So 3.62 is having a real slooooooow progress because...reasons. But hey, for now there is this sweet changelog updated for you to be horrified by it! So without any further explanation about how many craps I give about what the rest say, this is it:
- Massive xenomorph lifeform detected. Please exercise extreme caution.
(STILL TO DO - PENDING) - Retextured the overall Space Marine infantry weaponry.
(STILL TO DO - PENDING) - Retextured the overall Chaos Space Marine infantry weaponry.
(STILL TO DO - PENDING) - Implemented visual wargear options for the Daemon Prince.
- Revised the Predator Lascannon icons.
- Trukk: Decreased its Ork pop requirement from 51 to 43.
- Big Mek: Decreased Mega Blasta range from 30 to 28.
- Wraiths: Decreased morale from 400 to 300.
- Flayed Ones: Increased mass from 26 to 28. Increased charge range from 6 to 8. Decreased reload time from 1.5 to 1.3.
- Revised Ravager Dark Lance icons.
(STILL TO DO - PENDING) - Turret: Fixed the MultiMelta fx and sound.
- Fixed the pop issue it had, now it can reach to 26 instead of 24.
- Hospitaller: Increased pop cost from 0 to 1.
- Imagifer: Increased pop cost from 0 to 1.
- Adeptus Arbites: Removed their passive ability. Added armor value of 3. Decreased mass from 18 to 16. Decreased hardcap from 6 to 4 squads.
- Revised the attack mass the Exorcist Hunter Killer Missile does to vehicles.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.