Dawn of War: Professional (DoWPro) is a mod for the Dawn of War franchise that has been developed over many years, and is based on the Warhammer 40000 universe. The mod aims to enhance the multiplayer experience by incorporating intelligent gameplay design and balance with the exciting and spectacular game that is Dawn of War.
No longer will units become obsolete as you gain higher tech, and no longer will you have to spam a certain 'overpowered' unit in order to win.
In DoWpro strength through diversity is promoted, and with the return of the 'hard counter' system from the original Dawn of War game, DoWPro offers the player many different choices on their path to victory.
The latest version of DoWPro is for the third and last Dawn of War expansion: SoulStorm. Boasting ten completely unique races to choose from, DoWpro: SS offers a huge amount variety.
Key Features of the Mod:
- You can now use Wargear in multiplayer and skirmish games.
- The all-famous skirmish mod and the ever useful camera mod already included.
- Exciting and fun gameplay that differs greatly from SoulStorm in ways of how you research abilities and use your units.
- New graphics and visuals for every race.
- Sizeable community of its own, and can be played through the Steam Group or the Discord channel.
- New units for almost every race.
- You can easily switch between DoWpro and standard SoulStorm through the in-game 'Game Manager'.
- A complete and instructional set of manuals to let you know every aspect of the mod and the armies.
- For DoWpro: SS you need SoulStorm, patched to version 1.20. For Steam users it is required its very own latest version.
Be sure to check out Z15.invisionfree.com for more details.
Where to Get Support and Meet Players
If you have any technical issues, or are just looking for a couple of games. please join us on the Steam Group or in our Discord channel!
We also set up a Discord Channel for the mod, check it out here - Discordapp.com
The DoWPro mod uses some material which belongs to some other mods. Some of them, are totally exclusive and cannot be taken out without the authorisation of the team leader of the mod that created the material which has been added. DoWPro mainly uses the following models from the following mods:
- Firestorm over Kronus.
- Purgation of Kaurava.
- Witch Hunters: Adepta Sororitas Mod.
- Tyranid Mod fx.
- Tyranid Swarm mod by Gambit.
To be more specific. In the case of the Witch Hunters: Adepta Sororitas Mod, there has been an exclusive deal from both mod team leaders (that is, between Korbah, Friedric_P and KRMZ). If, by any circustamce you take any of these models or content from DoWPro, which belong to the Witch Hunters: Adepta Sororitas Mod you are not allowed to public it in your mod unless you have real authorisation from Friedric_P and KRMZ, the mod team leaders from the Witch Hunters: Adepta Sororitas mod.
Do you believe in gravity?
Release Date: Sometime during August.
- Fixed the lag the AI caused - thanks a lot Larkin!
- Land Speeder: Due to a pathfinding issue found whenever the Heavy Flamer option was made, the model and heavy weapon will be removed and thus reverted back.
- Daemon Prince: Made it so now the Accursed Crozius and Manreaper are visible when you research the corresponding Chaos Lord wargear weapons.
- Ard Boyz: Increased mass from 19 to 22. Nob mass increased from 22 to 24.
- Broadside: Whenever entrenched, the Broadside now recieves a ranged fire resistance bonus.
- Overall infantry: Tweaked their build time and in combat time multiplies while reinforcing.
- Mandrake: Removed Soul cost.
- Warriors: Removed Soul cost.
- Wyches: Restored most of their values from 3.59. Removed Soul cost. Combat Drugs now grants ranged fire protection bonus instead of speed bonus, increased cost use from 10 to 20 souls.
- Hall of Blood: Decreased Req cost from 220 to 150. HP decreased from 1800 to 1200.
- Wytch Cult Arena: Decreased Req cost from 220 to 150. HP decreased from 1800 to 1200.
- Slave Chamber: Price decreased from 80 to 70 Req. Decreased HP from 1200 to 1000.
- Archon: Removed soul cost. Build time increased from 55 to 57 secs. Animus Vitae moved from T2 to T1, shorten duration time and increased recharge time. Increased cost from 10 to 20 souls.
- Haemunculus: Removed soul cost. Build time decreased from 57 to 55 secs. Req increased from 180 to 200. HP decreased from 800 to 750.
- Overall vehicles: Tweaked all their Req and Energy prices.
- Reaver Jetbikes: Armor changed to air_low. Single vehicle. Vehicle Cap decreased from 2 to 1. 25 secs buildtime. Able to be repaired. Occupy 1 slot in webways. They also get affected by Piercing Vision. Short Circuit ability now damages the affected vehicle for 12 seconds.
- Raider: Increased HP from 1200 to 1400.
- Ravager: Removed Screaming Jets ability. Decreased HP from 1800 to 1400.
- Dais of Destruction: Removed Jump and Screaming Jets. Increased HP from 3000 to 3400.
- Commander researches: Cleaned up so now they grant ability recharge bonus and morale bonus. Incubi added as morale bonus. Slave added as ability recharge bonus.
- Turret: Now properly displays a new fx for its multi melta addon.
- SoB tacticals: Divine Retribution is now Global Ability. Increased recharge time from 130 to 140 secs.
- Seraphim: Increased initial minimum squad loadout from 3 to 4.
- Repentia: Health decreased from 395 to 385. Charge range decreased from 15 to 12. Decreased mass from 24 to 20. Decreased damage values so they are a bit more fair. Zealot charge research moved from Armory to Holy Reliquary, moved from T3 to T2.
- Celestian: No longer grant Faith points.
- Hospitaller: Added her for the ability recharge time decrease at both Commander researches.
- Canoness: Jumpack returned to barracks.
- Holy Icon: Decreased the Faith bonus it gives from 20 to 10.
- Lay of Hands research: Moved to T2.
- Emperors Touch research: Moved to T3.
- HQ: Made it so now it requires a control area to build a secondary HQ.
- Hormagaunts: Decreased loadout squad number from 5 to 4. Inreased Req from 15 to 20.
- Termagaunt: Decreased loadout squad number from 5 to 4.
More things happening and more stuff going on, do not expect something big though.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
This is the main installer for WApro (DoWpro for Winter Assault), version 1.60. Please be sure download the 1.66 hotfix as well, and install it after...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.