Dawn of War: Professional (DoWPro) is a mod for the Dawn of War franchise that has been developed over many years, and is based on the Warhammer 40000 universe. The mod aims to enhance the multiplayer experience by incorporating intelligent gameplay design and balance with the exciting and spectacular game that is Dawn of War.
No longer will units become obsolete as you gain higher tech, and no longer will you have to spam a certain 'overpowered' unit in order to win.
In DoWpro strength through diversity is promoted, and with the return of the 'hard counter' system from the original Dawn of War game, DoWPro offers the player many different choices on their path to victory.
The latest version of DoWPro is for the third and last Dawn of War expansion: SoulStorm. Boasting nine completely unique races to choose from, DoWpro: SS offers a huge amount variety.
Key Features of the Mod:
- You can now use Wargear in multiplayer and skirmish games.
- The all-famous skirmish mod and the ever useful camera mod already included.
- Exciting and fun gameplay that differs greatly from SoulStorm in ways of how you research abilities and use your units.
- New graphics and visuals for every race.
- Sizeable community of its own, and can be played through the Steam Group, Hamachi Server, or Direct-IP.
- New units for almost every race.
- You can easily switch between DoWpro and standard SoulStorm through the in-game 'Game Manager'.
- A complete and instructional set of manuals to let you know every aspect of the mod and the armies.
- For DoWpro: SS you need SoulStorm, patched to version 1.20. For Steam users it is required its very own latest version.
Be sure to check out Z15.invisionfree.com for more details.
Where to Get Support and Meet Players
If you have any technical issues, or are just looking for a couple of games. please join us on the Steam Group or in our Discord channel!
The DoWPro mod uses some material which belongs to some other mods. Some of them, are totally exclusive and cannot be taken out without the authorisation of the team leader of the mod that created the material which has been added. DoWPro mainly uses the following models from the following mods:
- Firestorm over Kronus.
- Purgation of Kaurava.
- Witch Hunters: Adepta Sororitas Mod.
To be more specific. In the case of the Witch Hunters: Adepta Sororitas Mod, there has been an exclusive deal from both mod team leaders (that is, between Korbah, Friedric_P and KRMZ). If, by any circustamce you take any of these models or content from DoWPro, which belong to the Witch Hunters: Adepta Sororitas Mod you are not allowed to public it in your mod unless you have real authorisation from Friedric_P and KRMZ, the mod team leaders from the Witch Hunters: Adepta Sororitas mod.
So yup, 3.62 is a reality, its gonna be worked on which will give as many fixes and even more attention to detail than 3.60 and 3.61 combined. I want this to be the most polished version.
Because I want to focus entirely on including Tyranids once and for all.
So without much further to say, here is the changelog:
(STILL TO DO PENDING) - Retextured the overall Space Marine weaponry.
CHAOS SPACE MARINES
(STILL TO DO PENDING) - Retextured the overall Chaos Space Marine weaponry.
(STILL TO DO PENDING) - Implemented new visual wargear options for the Daemon Prince.
- Revised the Predator Lascannon icons.
- Trukk: Decreased the overall Ork Pop from 51 to 46.
(STILL TO DO PENDING) - Dark Eldar Squad Leaders: Added new visuals for their close combat upgrades.
(STILL TO DO PENDING) - Raider: Fixed the priority given by members with heavy weapons and Commanders.
- Revised the Ravager Dark Lance icons.
(STILL TO DO PENDING) - Turret: Fixed the Multi Melta fx and sound.
- Fixed the overall pop problem they had increasing from 24 to 26.
- Hospitaller: Increased her pop cost from 0 to 1.
- Imagifer: Increased her pop cost from 0 to 1.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.