The mod you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this mod, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation.
The Northern Excursion mod (once called the "Extreme Realism" mod) is a game-enhancement mod that introduces a new faction, the "North American Coalition" (NAC), re-introduces the jet fighter/bomber air vehicle types from Battlefield 2 and also brings back old features which were left out of the original Battlefield 2142 such as stationary machine guns, visual effects, unused voice overs and more.
NOTE: There will be a lot more information on everything mentioned below when I get that 2142NE Wikipedia working (which will explain everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING).
• The NAC faction's Lambert Carbine replacement for the Recon kit.
• Slightly slower rate of fire, slightly higher damage per bullet and lower magazine capacity when compared to the Lambert Carbine.
• Basically an older version of the Lambert Carbine. It originated in the EU, was then given to NAC militaries, EU replaced it with Lambert later on, NAC kept it due to its reliability.
• Full Name: Formal Weapon v900,000
• Place of Origin: France, EU
• In Service: 2087 - Present
• Users: North American Coalition, European Union (until 2126, where it was replaced with the Lambert Carbine)
• Designer: Titan Industries (a union of armstech corporations, some dating back as far as the 20th century, formed in 2098, rival of DysTek)
• Manufacturer: Titan Industries
• Description: Coming Soon
• Specs: Coming Soon
Demonstration Video: Coming Soon