The Northern Excursion mod (once called the "Extreme Realism" mod) is a game-enhancement mod that introduces a new faction, the "North American Coalition" (NAC), re-introduces the jet fighter/bomber air vehicle types from Battlefield 2 and also brings back old features which were left out of the original Battlefield 2142 such as stationary machine guns, visual effects, unused voice overs and more.
Sorry for the delay (again), but I just wanted to wait until we had some awesome stuff to show. This is one of the awesome things out of many which I will be uploading this week and for the rest of this month.
• The EU faction's new special vehicle.
• This image shows the INTERIOR of the new vehicle shown on the previous two images.
• Slightly faster rate of fire, faster movement speed, slightly lower damage per bullet, less hit points when compared to the L5 Riesig.
• In the German language, "riesig" means "huge", "klein" means "small".
• Inspired by the Wolverine from C&C Tiberian Sun.
• Northern Excursion will be allowing each faction to have atleast two special vehicles. So far, the EU will have the A3 Goliath (from Northern Strike) and the L3 Klein, the PAC will have the Type 36 Hachimoto (from Northern Strike) and another unknown special vehicle, the NAC will have the M133 A7 Heavy Assault Transport (as you can see in the previous images) and another unknown special vehicle (which will be shown soon).
• Place of Origin: EU, Germany
• In Service: 2126 - Present
• Users: European Union
• Description: Coming Soon
• Specs: Coming Soon
Model, Skin & Animations - Satnav
Hands re-textured by Jones