Full concept MODIFICATION of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat that touches every game aspect including textures, sfx, music, weapons, A.I., items, weather, mutants, difficulty and much much more!
Majority of NPCs carry small rucksacks, so it makes a lot of sense that they are storing the basic and less valuable gear at some secret spot.
These backpacks, with all their personal belongings, are only being transported from A to B, whenever the NPC wants to travel far.
This is a principle heavily inspired by real life elite military units that are stationed in the field,
although these mostly leave a sentry at their backpack storages.
Each personal stash belongs to an ingame NPC and has a background story.
All have a mix of basic supplies with some items are far more common and expected than others.
I.e. a sleeping bag is very likely while a joint is more of a personal item with less chance of being featured.
- Big chance of basic water and other fluids
- Reasonable chance of camping equipment like sleeping bag, tarpaulin, etc.
- Medium chance of various drugs and medicine
- Small chance of personal items like journals and pictures
- Very little chance of valuables like batteries, grenades and stims
Here's to give you an idea of the diversity of stash contents:
This teaser video will also be uploaded on Youtube.
Discovered in Darkness - Guitarviol - Music For Film - Single Release
Enjoy it here: Youtube.com