Full concept MODIFICATION of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Call of Pripyat that touches every game aspect including textures, sfx, music, weapons, A.I., items, weather, mutants, difficulty and much more!
Misery Development Ltd. is looking for a talented, fiction author/editor to take a position in our development studio. We need someone who is able to provide a full-on commitment in quarter 4 of 2014. Plot outlines will be sketched out for you, while the writing process itself will be under heavy lore guidance by core staff.
Misery Development Ltd. is a new indie company with The Seed as our pilot video game product. The project was recently funded on Kickstarter:
- At least 18 years of age
- 20+ weekly hours of commitment
- Skype, Google and Facebook account
- Pro or semi-pro fiction author background
- Must master US English grammatically
- Experience as editor
- A high interest in either psychology, philosophy, science, 'prepping' and/or survival
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A cooperation with young, creative and inspiring people.
- Crediting within an audience of thousands of people.
- Insight on video game development.
- A key role in a highly supported indie studio.
- Official publishing of your work in the video game industry.
YOUR APPLICATION MUST INCLUDE:
- A fiction sample (first person, present tense in a post-apo theme)
- Your resume
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before August 22
- - -
We're looking forward to be hearing from you!
Misery Development Ltd.