music DLC For weaker PC could be a big problem so it is separated from the mod files by default but if your PC could handle it then feel free to use and...
Rome at War is a Third Century B.C. themed Multiplayer Mod (with SP in alpha stage) develloped for Mount and Blade Warband V. 1.154
- 5 Historically accurate factions, Romani (Romans), Gallia (Gauls), Koinon Hellenon (Greek League), Makedonia (Macedonians), Samnium (Samnites)
- ~20 Custom Maps
- Dozens of ancient Weapons/armors/shields
- New animations
- Custom Banners
- Custom options (Extra encumbrance, limit classes)
- Early stage Singleplayer+ many more small gameplay changes
some info about factions visual look:
Macedonia - good quality textures and models, nearly all models are made by our team
Hellenic States (greeks) - good quality textures and models, nearly all models are made by our team
Republican Rome - Wip faction (only a small part of the faction had our graphical teams touch so a lot of changes will be made in the near future)
celtic tribes (currently gauls) - Very basic work done on them
Samnites - all the items are done by us
Want more information?
- RGCotL - Modeling/Texturing/Team leader
- Gothic Knight - Modeling/Texturing/Historical Advice
- Seek n Destroy - Coding/Research/Historical Advice
- Theretor - music compositor
- DarthTaco - Research/Historical Advice/Modeling
- Stevon - Research/Historical Advice
If I forgot someone please tell me, and the name will be added to the list
in RAW 2.1 SP alpha
- Alpha State Singleplayer, due to the early release of this version I didn't had much time to complete it so be gentle with it. It is playable but far from completed.
Additional notes:- Singleplayer works with WSE (Warband Script Enhancer distributed in the mod files).
WSE is compatible only with 1.153 version of Warband.
For best gameplay experience allow AI Formations in the mod options -> PBOD Options
Contact Seek n Destroy for additional info.
Q: How to launch the mod with WSE?
A: In the mod files tipically:.../WARBAND/Modules/Rome at War 2.1/WSESelect the WSE Folder, left click WSE.exe and create a shortcut in your desktop for easier access. Launch the mod with this launcher to play singleplayer.