this is not comleeted hellenic user interface graphic pack all credits to KickingJoub how to install? just go modules\RaW 2.4\Textures and putt all files...
designed for 64 bit OS
32 bit OS owners should use low resolution texture pack
Rome at War is a Third Century B.C. themed Multiplayer Mod (with SP in alpha stage) develloped for Mount and Blade Warband V. 1.154
- 8 Historically accurate factions, Romani (Romans), Gallia (Gauls), Koinon Hellenon (Greek League), Makedonia (Macedonians), Samnium (Samnites), Megálê Hellás (Greek colonies of south Italy), Basileion Syrakosion (Greek colonies of Sicily), Epeiros (Epirus, between Illyria and Greece)
- unknown number of Custom Maps
- Dozens of ancient Weapons/armors/shields
- New animations
- Custom Banners
- Custom options (Extra encumbrance, limit classes)
- Early stage Singleplayer+ many more small gameplay changes
some info about the mod:
mod is not compleeted project just a work in progress
it is playable mainly at every version we release
Want more information?
- RGCotL - Modeling/Texturing/Team leader
- Gothic Knight - Modeling/Texturing/Historical Advice
- Seek n Destroy - Coding/Research/Historical Advice/ReTexturing
- Theretor - Music Composer
- DarthTaco - Research/Historical Advice/Modeling
- KickingJoub - Scener
If I forgot someone please tell me, and the name will be added to the list
"Hello all you people searching for multiplayer action, this post is for you. Every saturday at 6pm GMT a public shieldbattle is held on the Rome at War Official server. Read the rules here: Forums.taleworlds.com and hope to see you there."
--------- --======== ======= = Rome At War ====== ========== ==------------ ----------- ---------