Designed for 64 bit OS
32 bit OS owners should use the low resolution texture pack
Rome at War is a Third Century B.C. themed Multiplayer Mod (with SP in alpha stage) developed for Mount and Blade Warband V. 1.154
- 9 Historically accurate factions, Romani (Romans), Gallia (Gauls), Koinon Hellenon (Greek League), Makedonia (Macedonians), Safinim (Samnites), Megálê Hellás (Greek colonies of south Italy), Basileion Syrakosion (Greek colonies of Sicily), Epeiros (Epirus, between Illyria and Greece), Rasenna (Etruscans)
- Unknown number of Custom Maps
- Dozens of ancient Weapons/armors/shields
- New animations
- Custom Banners
- Custom options (Extra encumbrance, Class-limits)
- Early stage Singleplayer+ many more small gameplay changes
some info about the mod:
The mod is not yet completed, it is a work in progress.
Releases are fully playable and expected to be stable if your computer meets the requirements.
Want more information?
- RGCotL - Modeling/Texturing/Team leader
- Gothic Knight - Modeling/Texturing/Historical Advice
- Seek n Destroy - Coding/Research/Historical Advice/ReTexturing
- Theretor - Music Composer
- DarthTaco - Research/Historical Advice/Modeling
- KickingJoub - Scener
If I forgot someone please tell me, and the name will be added to the list.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Will you add faction X ?
A: We're not making any promises concerning upcoming factions, we follow our planning and eventually new factions are done.
Q: Will you add X item ?
A: If it fits our time frame then we will most likely add it as long as it is relevant, if it doesn't then we won't.
Items we won't do:
- Square Scutums
- Corinthian Helmet
Stop requesting these please.
Q: Faction X is so OP/UP (overpowered/underpowered)!!!
A: That's not a question. Also we tested everything against everything in multiplayer a dozen times already and as far as I'm concerned it's relatively balanced. It seems to work decently in SP too so if all you have is one random empiric occurrence where you got your ass handed to you that won't be convincing of a faulty balance.
Q: Is the mod dead?
Other things worth mentioning:
We do our own research so please be so kind to not point towards Rome II as a historical reference, we appreciate actual history books and physical evidence over movies/videogames. We do have a planning for what we are doing (most of the time) so there is no point in suggesting to us what our next move shall be. Thank you for reading the F.A.Q. and twice the thanks for reading the F.A.Q. before posting a question already answered in it.
- Rome at War Team.
All the relevant information will be posted in the Taleworlds thread here: Taleworlds forum
In short: We're releasing some early test versions that are considered mostly unfinished and unstable for testing purposes before the actual release of a new version.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.