Appologies for the long waiting, I haven't really been into modding, so here is a quick release of what has been done with the new factions etc.
Before I start on anything else, first of all, I am fully aware that some people wouldn't like to see another Roman modification. As we have currently within the community two already outstanding mods. Rome at War and Romae Bellum.
Really the only thing I can say so far on that matter is that the reason why I started on this is because I am really interested in the time and I got somewhat hyped by the Rome series (;o). In anyway I will do my outmost best in whatever way possible to make this mod fun on its own way.
This project has been under development by me alone, as a sideproject. As I somewhat took a break from the scening on the GoT modification due various reason. (lost hype and interest)
In this mod there will be a lot of use of OSP's as I am not a scripter or a modeler/texturer Though I will try to make as much new stuff as I am enable to do. Starting to learn more and more how to re-texture what helps a lot. While doing the scening myself and some other minor things. It is my actuall first "major" project that I have worked on my own so don't be to harsh on me!
There is still much to think off on how things should be done. I just wish to create something that wants you to have an enjoyable time .Any suggestions are really appreciated and also suggestions on quests or a story line would be really appreciated!
If you see anything in a screenshot or anything else that is work of
someone else and his name is not on the list please inform me.
There is always a chance that I forgot someone.
Hey, hello, hai!
As some of you guys might have seen, I've been working on some big sexy scenes lately. More are also to come.
However though, the big question is: What will 0.4 Alpha include? Well I've been thinking about it and the asnwer can be found right here!
First of all I'll have to see if I can get a far more experienced coder to look into the current (for some) gamebreaking error messages that are really being a pain. If I find someone to have it sorted I hopet o have it done before 0.4.
For the rest what is planned for 0.4
- New German Clan factions, (though with the same troop trees, similiar to RTW2)
- Sarmatian faction(?) - Possibility
- Renaming all the village that are now having silly names. (like German Village) With the help of Thaelran who has provided me with a huge detailed map that will be of great help.
- New towns, forts and villages for several factions.
Apart from this you have of course all the bugs that have been reported in the 0.2 Alpha that will be fixed if possible.
Yes that's right! I'm currently also looking for additional team members who can fill in some rather simple but necassery spots. If you can fill in any of these spots, or you think you can. Please either send a message to me here, Talewords or add me on steam. [Gokiller]
At this point I am looking for:
- 2d Artists: I really need some better backgrounds, menu's and other graphical enchancements that are currently only made by myself and I'm very displeased with the way they look. :P So if have the experience, don't hesitate!
- Sceners: I'm mainly a scener myself. Like you can see I'm getting a fairly amount of scenes done. However there are still dozends of village scenes to go. So if you have experience or want to give it a try also don't hesitate! :)
#Not required to finish the mod as it is now, though still wanted for further improvement! :
- Modelers+Texturers: I barely have any knowledge about modeling or texturing. And we can definitly use some refreshment in terms of weaponry/armory. If you have the experience and the ability to create items for the mod. Please step forward! It will always come in handy.
- Other works, like coding, scripting, music composers, etc if you think of something usefull that could help the mod step foward!
Also once again,
check the mod's Taleworlds thread and help me keeping it alive! The more we keep that thread alive the bigger the chance on a board of our own!
Don't forget to join the Steamgroup for the mod! Which will keep you up-to-date on any news related to the mod, patches, previews etc!
Hope to have you guys informed well enough for the time being.
Cheers for the shown support!