Modder currently developing Sins of the Fallen, a mod for Sins of a Solar Empire.

Comment History  (0 - 30 of 1,568)
ZombiesRus5
ZombiesRus5 @ Dawn of the Reapers .5 The Harvest

Why are you using v 1.82?

Good karma+1 vote
ZombiesRus5
ZombiesRus5 @ Sins of The Fallen: Reb 1.87.41 (Beta)

Thanks for the feedback, I found a few more issues with this beta version.

Good karma+1 vote
ZombiesRus5
ZombiesRus5 @ Fall of Kobol

What's your activation order?

Good karma+1 vote
ZombiesRus5
ZombiesRus5 @ Fall of Kobol

Thanks for the feedback! It's a lot of new code which is why I tagged it a Beta. It's hard to catch everything on my own so I appreciate it.

I'm enjoying the flagship/new cap system too. The AI seems to be handling it ok as well...

Good karma+1 vote
ZombiesRus5
ZombiesRus5 @ Fall of Kobol

Opt-in to the 1.87 beta (Applies LAA by default) or Apply LAA to the 1.86 exe.

Good karma+2 votes
ZombiesRus5
ZombiesRus5 @ Star Wars: Interregnum

Stardock uses Bing translate to convert the text...

Good karma+2 votes
ZombiesRus5
ZombiesRus5 @ Sins of the Fallen

It should work with winrar. You might make sure you have the latest version. I tested the download on my sons computer with Winrar even though I compressed it with 7zip.

Good karma+1 vote
ZombiesRus5
ZombiesRus5 @ Sins of The Fallen: Reb 1.87.41 (Beta)

Here's a small patch for the Cylon titan issue. There are two files: PlayerCylonLoyalist.entity and PlayerCylonRebel.entity in the 7zip. Place them in the Fallen Race Cylon Reb\GameInfo directory and overlay the existing files.

Dl.dropboxusercontent.com

Good karma+1 vote
ZombiesRus5
ZombiesRus5 @ Sins of The Fallen: Reb 1.87.41 (Beta)

Thanks! I'll get that fixed for the next release.

Good karma+1 vote
ZombiesRus5
ZombiesRus5 @ Sins of the Fallen

Here's a small patch for the Cylon issue. There are two files: PlayerCylonLoyalist.entity and PlayerCylonRebel.entity. Place them in the Fallen Race Cylon Reb\GameInfo directory and overlay the existing files.

Dl.dropboxusercontent.com

Good karma+1 vote
ZombiesRus5
ZombiesRus5 @ Sins of the Fallen

Thanks, this is why I listed it as a beta to help flush out bugs with all the new coding.

Multiple titans is something I think SOGE did via the use of abilities. The titans then have to be called in via abilities. It basically sucks that the game has a hard coded restriction to build 1 and only 1 titan. It's obviously not required after the fact. At this time I don't have plans to support multiple titans and hope the devs allow us to circumvent this naturally.

As for the bugs...
1. Flagships only appear at game start if you enable flagship victory or the optional flagship mini-mod. This should be working properly per my testing. Otherwise you need to research the appropriate access and build the flagship/titan factory.
2. This is a bug. I mixed up the research subject between loyalist and rebels when I was setting up the subjects.

Good karma+1 vote
ZombiesRus5
ZombiesRus5 @ Sins of the Fallen

Are you using 7zip or Winrar to unpack the file?

Verwenden Sie 7zip oder Winrar zum Auspacken der Datei?

Good karma+1 vote
ZombiesRus5
ZombiesRus5 @ Sins of The Fallen: Reb 1.87.41 (Beta)

It's not in this beta version download. I need to finalize it up a bit so it makes sense to people wanting to use them. Personally I'm not a huge fan of loyalists vs rebels and like them collapsed back to just TEC, Advent and Vasari, ...

I'm also working on some more support templates for maps and hope to focus on scenarios and maps next year.

Good karma+2 votes
ZombiesRus5
ZombiesRus5 @ Sins of the Fallen

I'll take a look for the TEC logo. Shouldn't be to hard to swap it.

Good karma+1 vote
ZombiesRus5
ZombiesRus5 @ Sins of the Fallen

Because they are faction specific icons. When a race is randomly chosen it will only get an icon from the appropriate list.

Good karma+1 vote
ZombiesRus5
ZombiesRus5 @ Fall of Kobol

I'll check it out again. It was made by a user of the mod.

Good karma+1 vote
ZombiesRus5
ZombiesRus5 @ Fall of Kobol

I'm interested to see what you have

Good karma+1 vote
ZombiesRus5
ZombiesRus5 @ Sins of the Fallen

Colonial Loyalists only get the Galactica currently. In regards to Rogue, the Green Arcadia has a 40% chance to spawn, the Blue Arcadia a 40% and the AnnaV a 20% chance.

Good karma+1 vote
ZombiesRus5
ZombiesRus5 @ Sins of the Fallen

Thanks! I will be opening up all the planet types in the mod which should resolve this.

Good karma+1 vote
ZombiesRus5
ZombiesRus5 @ Sins of the Fallen: Reb 1.85.40.5 (Baked Version)

Looks like the short answer right now is the Maelstrom planets require the DLC to be fully playable.

Good karma+1 vote
ZombiesRus5
ZombiesRus5 @ Sins of the Fallen: Reb 1.85.40.5 (Baked Version)

thanks I'll look into it

Good karma+1 vote
ZombiesRus5
ZombiesRus5 @ Sins of the Fallen

Found this issue. Part of the research relied on the DLC while the planets did not. It's fixed in the latest build 40.5

Good karma+1 vote
ZombiesRus5
ZombiesRus5 @ Fall of Kobol

Do you have the DLC?

Good karma+1 vote
ZombiesRus5
ZombiesRus5 @ Sins of the Fallen: Reb 1.85.40.5 (Baked Version)

The downloaded had a corrupted file causing a crash on load. I've uploaded a new file to correct it.

Good karma+1 vote
ZombiesRus5
ZombiesRus5 @ Sins of the Fallen: Reb 1.85.40.5 (Baked Version)

Also, the file downloaded had a corrupted file causing a crash on load. I've uploaded a new file to correct it.

Good karma+1 vote
ZombiesRus5
ZombiesRus5 @ Sins of the Fallen: Reb 1.85.40.5 (Baked Version)

It's in the description if you click read more...

It's a single mod file to activate so should be pretty simple.

Good karma+1 vote
ZombiesRus5
ZombiesRus5 @ Sins of the Fallen: Reb 1.85.40.5 (Baked Version)

Thanks, I'm investigating

Good karma+1 vote
ZombiesRus5
ZombiesRus5 @ Sins of the Fallen: Reb 1.85.40.5 (Baked Version)

Thanks, Fixed the download!

Must have went cross-eyed while I was uploading this...

Good karma+1 vote
ZombiesRus5
ZombiesRus5 @ Sins of the Fallen: Reb 1.85.40.5

Sadly the there isn't much mod support for Outlaws. I mainly had to make a change to strip strikecraft from Outlaws (BSG mod) because the Player AI doesn't know how to use them.

Good karma+1 vote
ZombiesRus5
ZombiesRus5 @ Fall of Kobol: Reb 1.85.40.5

It's part of the main mod as standard now.

Good karma+1 vote
Level
Avatar
Avatar
Last Online
Country
United States United States
Gender
Male
Friends
Become friends
Member watch
Follow
Comment Statistics
Posts
1,568
Per day
0.7
Members
17
Games
3
Mods
927
Articles
82
Media
347
Downloads
253