An addon based on (DoctorX Dynamic Faction Relations), it change the relation between factions dynamically based on many factors.
This mod is available for:
- Call of Chernobyl 1.5
- Call of Chernobyl 1.4.22
- Call of Misery
- Anomaly (already included, don't install)
- Last Gay
- Doesn't require a new game
- It won't affect your saves, but removing it will reset the relations to their original state
- Compatible with everything except for mods that edit the relations files
- The addon is currently in experimental state, feedback is welcome for more balancing in the future.
This addon is a remake of one of the best mods around: DRX Dynamic Faction Relations by DoctorX which makes relations change dynamically based on running battles between different factions
What this mod brings:
- Relation changes are not completely random as in original DRX version, now they are affected by ranks and reputation of those who are involved in firefights.
- High ranks have always been important targets for their enemies, and important people for their allies in the same time.
- Death of Infamous stalkers is welcomed by their enemies, but losing good people is a tragedy for those who has been on their side.
- There are sides that will never change relations between themselves due to their ideals and goals:
- Duty and Freedom (always enemies to each other)
- Duty and Loners (always natural to each other)
- Duty and Bandits (always enemies to each other)
- Monolith (always enemies to everyone but themselves)
- Added (Dynamic Faction Relations) button in the gameplay options, you can enable/disable dynamic relation changes at any time.
- Configurable. You can edit the way the relations work in this mod by a single config file (configs\plugins\dynamic_faction_relations.ltx)
pair_1 = dolg,freedom
pair_2 = stalker,bandit
pair_3 = dolg,stalker
pair_4 = dolg,bandit
- Fixed a crash related to monster relations
Report any bugs you may find.