Hello and welcome back, to the 4th developers blog! In this blog we will be talking about the progress on
I. Custom Battles
II. Character Creation
IV: Bug Fixing
V: Follow us!
I. Custom Battles
For version 1.5, work has began on overhauling the custom battle in Bellum Imperii. The naval combat is removed out of it and instead we will be returning back to the land battles and sieges. With up to +10 different unique factions to pick with new unique characters to lead them! New scenes will also be made for you to fight on!
II. Character Creation
In 1.5 I've also expanded on the character creation. Many of you have asked for the option to start with your own faction, or with an own fief. This will be possible in 1.5! Furthermore there are more different people to choose from and different starting options.
As some of you might have seen between the previews, there has also been made some progress on overhauling all the scenes in BI. Focus with the creation of new towns has been moved to making smaller compact scenes centered around the town center to improve performance and improve the atmosphere!
(1.5 Scene previews)
IV. Bug Fixing
Next to all the new stuff, there is of course the bug fixing on which I've been working. A big thanks to all of you who have reported the issues that were in 1.4/.1. There has been made some good progress on getting it all sorted for 1.5! Be sure to keep on reporting anything that should be adjusted for future versions! Thanks!
V (planned) Feature List
- first blood system
- auto save system
- notification system
- buildings system
- head, arm and leg decapitation system
- rage and heroism system
- banner notifications
- unique hero skills
- troop ratio bar
- ballista’s (also in sieges)
- waiting for better weather
- better blood
- horse hear on command
- horse learn whistle come
- horse rear on near cliff
- kill riders on fall change
- roman financial master and grain system
- actual senate added
- multi layer siege of rome
- we reworked the troop trees of the roman empire
- we reworked the troop trees of the gaul (roman indexated)
- we already removed 321 bugs
- we added 32 new items
- improved map terrain
- enabled further zoomin out on the map
- added multiple artillery pieces at the same time functionality
- increased all parties
- gave Rome special troops
.II: To be done
- multi layer siege of rome 2.0- to rework all other roman indexated troop systems
- fix a map vertex issue
- fix some banner issues
- enable custom faction colors (red might be confusing with roman empire)
- add better battle simulations
- make camels scare horses (historicly accurate)
- custom vassal titles
- add british druids
- poisoned weapons for asian troops and british druids
- add a senate scene
- improve 2D art
- add onagers and carroballista’s (moving ballista’s)
- roman legion camps and fights at it
- world map terrain variation
- world map forests and rivers added
- world map factions list patrols
- world map extended trade
- world map army food supplies
- world map, moving and camping legions
- world map, army uses scouts to patrol
- world map, army uses foragers to gather local food
- world map, more active lord rolls
- world map, auxiliary troops move to provinces to reinforce legions
- world map, escaped gladiator parties
- world map, escaped slaves parties
- world map, mercenary parties and camps
- world map, slave escorts and caravans
VI. Follow Us!
Follow us and spread the word on one of the following platforms! It is highly appreciated!
That was the developers blog! Thanks for reading and stay tuned for more news and previews on 1.5!
- BI Head Developer
Hello and welcome to the 3rd developers blog! In this blog we will be talking a bit about the coming update (1.4) and further updates in the future.
Welcome back lads, the recovering process has taken a long time, but I managed to do it finally. 1.4 Will be released soon, here is the changelog which...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.