Welcome to Age of Arthur!! Set in the time of the Dark Ages, this mod encompass the right balance of historical realism and light fantasy. Journey 150 years before the events of Brytenwalda, a time when Saxon hordes have arrived in England. See a world lost in transition, moving from a time of Rome to a new world ruled by war and chaos.
FULL 2.66 VERSION \/
HOTFIX (install AFTER you download the full version above). \/
- Fixed some issues with save mother quest
- Fixed an exploit with save mother quest (returning to homestead now doesn't skip needing to recue her)
- Fixed ferry not being reachable
- fixed an issue with Dorca's ship
- found a better way to hide unbuilt player buildings (scene props) = no more running into objects that aren't there.
- this has also fixed Peatoc white-hilt quest
- fixed some lords being called ladies
- fixed a glitch, hopefully horses wont appear in taverns anymore
- fixed transporter sea travel issue from port to port , still not perfect but at least you shouldn't get stuck anymore.
- fixed village of Ganda scene
- other scene fixes and polishing
- fixed sea captain dialog
- fixed an issue with bring town materials quest
- fixed some lady dialog/quest issues with help festival quest
- fixed some kingdom ladies not appearing at feasts
- fixed one kingdom lady appearing in the wrong kingdom
- the village of Kilwhang should now be reachable
- other minor bugs and glitch fixing
- added companion camp conversations, a reason now to visit your camp scenes more often.
- added romance to companions (one for each male/female players, see if you can find them.)
- added a companion love quest
- made romance companions marriageable
- when playing roman coin toss you now get to watch the coin fall
- added another ferry
- added 12 new items/armors, shields etc.
- reading mod specific books now give bonuses
- book merchant now carries mod specific books
- When playing as a Briton Knight (fathers background) your homestead now produces a small income.
- added Great hunts to castle feasts, you can now join the hunt also (provided the host knows and likes you)
- male players beards now grow each week, get them trimmed at the healers / barbers
- added a new lord quest
- finished Quest "fathers legacy" - a mid game dynamic quest for choosing a father outlaw background
- added a new mercenary troop
- added a new hidden location
- added feature = special traits (unlock-able after level 12) and based off your play style and past choices.
- tweaked/improved some dialog
- made storms slightly less prominent
- made random events slightly more prominent
- entertainment skill is no longer useless
- polished a few troops
- polished some scenes
- the send spy menu option (when right clicking on towns) now only appears if your party has spy's to send
- sent spays now also cause discontent increasing the chances of riots and rebellions.
- the wolves of Peartoc should now fall over when killed
- made wolves slightly bigger
- lowered the number of Forrest bandits spawning in Kent
- lowered the number of angle bandits spawning in east angle
- converted the last of natives bandit names to fit period
- other minor polishing and fixes
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Hey all finally got around to fixing the dead pine tree graphic issue. This small hot-fix works with all versions.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.