SINGLE PLAYER MOD FOR Warband 1.153 / 1.154 / 1.158
Offical Chinese Mod Thread:
Offical FAQ/ Guide for 16th Century Mod
This game begins on March 23rd of 1516（based on history but not history）
Please click this link to see MORE DETAIL before playing：
Campaign map based on the world map with many changes for gameplay improvements
You can travel around the world(you can reach Pacific Ocean from the port of San Anna in South America).
Kingdom of Joseon
Kingdom of Scotland
Union of Livonia
Knights of Saint John
Central Asia and the Middle East（6）：
Empire of Songhai
South African Tribes
Amrican Indian Tribes
Extra minor factions（10）：
Indian Ocean pirate
Enormous Amount of New Units: players can recruit units unique to each faction in villages (after player joins particular faction)
New Abilities during Battle: players can crouch by pressing [z], and horse can be summoned by pressing [m]
Smiths in Towns
Station Units in Villages
Easier Lords' Personality Check
Mini-map and info during Battle
Extended Formation System
19 Treasure Chests: players can find different chests containing mysterious treasures and unique equipments.
Horses' Speed Reduce when injured
Lance Breakst.And pikemen will use melee weapons like shooters when enemies come very close.
Terrains Influence Morale: players, when staying in certain terrains (e.g. desert, ocean) over a period of time, will have their units' morale significantly lowered
Recruitable Rebels: players have a certain chance to recruit rebels into their ranks by bribing them, however, by doing so the renown of the players will drop
Backstab Damage: player will inflict more damage if target is attacked from behind
Enable/Disable NPC Quarrelling
player can customize certain NPC's outfit, and modify certain NPC's look
Foreign Units Cost more
Cavalry Values More as Prisoners
Cavalry Takes More Space in Party
Ramon's Price Fluctuates From Faction to Faction
Besieging Icon: a besieged settlement will have a special icon appearing above it
Forced Peace: players, as the leader of a faction,can force peace by talking to the administrator (this will cause money)
Gifts: players can deliver gifts (money or wine) to friendly lords to increase relationship by talking to the administrator
Unified Flags: lords of the same faction can only use the same flag
Bodyguards: players will have NPCs as their bodyguards after entering a settlement
Control NPC in Battle: players can take control of any NPC in battle
Gambling in Tavern
World Map: player can access a detailed world map in the report panel
Markets and General Store in Castles: players now access markets and general stores even in castles (with 5+ relationship)
Players can execute any lords except kings
Players can interact with whores who are found in taverns (outcome may vary)
Hunger: the players' food supply now plays a bigger role in the game; lacking food not only will lower party morale, but also will lower certain character attributes
One Click Prisoner Selling
Peace Talk with Captured King
Selling Imprisoned Lords
Improved Casualties Statistics
Enemy Strength based Equipment Drop: the stronger the enemy, the better the loot!
Automatic outfit Changing System: players' outfit will automatically change based on the scenario (e.g. upon entering a palace,you will be in formal clothing instead of armours!)
Player Customizable Game Settings: players can customize the game like never before with the 16th Century's game settings (e.g. adjustable lance breaking chance, war starting chance; changeable faction flags and colour; instant item buying; Pre-Battle Orders & Deployment)
Marching System: players can force rapid march to increase campaign map movement speed (lowers morale), or order partys to move slower in exchange of stealthier movement
Players can invest in settlements to ameliorate relationships, and/or prosper the settlement
Numerous New Sound Effects: players will have an enhanced experience with the newly implement sound effects in 16th Century(e.g. sound effects for death, charging, whores, etc)
Special Guards (work in progress): the special units of Ming, Mongolia, Nvzhen, and Japan will only appear as the King's bodyguards.
1. Banking System
- players have line of credit that is directly linked to honour (higher honour means more money)
- players' savings will increase in value over time as there are interests
- Bank will send mercenaries to force player pay debts when player do not repay them
2. Customizable Units
- once players found their own factions, it is possible for them to customize the factions' units
- to access this feature, players need to go to the camp panel, in which they can change the attribute and name of the unit by clicking on the unit, and modify the equipments of the units by clicking on the picture of the unit
- player customized units generally are better, but they cost more
- players will be able to recruit their customized units several days after their creation
- lords of players' factions will also enlist these well trained and equipped soldiers
3. The "O" Key of Party Management
- playerscan use the key "O" to access a panel in which they can quickly check the status of their party, character, and NPC; players can also change the equipment of the NPCs in this panel
4. Titles of Nobility
- players can now become nobles (there are 5 rankings)
5. New Recruitment System
- players will need to improve their relationships with cities and castles in order to unlock different grades of units (cities: relationship 5+ unlocks first grade,10+ unlock second grade/ castles: relationship 10+ unlock third grade)
6. New Trading System
- players can now purchase special goods in certain cities that will bring enormous profit when sold in distant lands; players can also find peasants in the taverns who are willing to exchange special goods with the players' goods
- YingTian: Silk/ Kyoto: Sake/ Kuran: Steeds/ Chunpei: Nutmeg/ Deli: Pepper/ London: Whisky/ Venice: Glassware/ Moscow: Vodka/ Seville: Mercury/ Tenochtitlan: Tobacco/ Ankara: Carpet
7. Building Certain Settlements
- Players can now build villages and/or castles as soon as they have 6 right to rule and 200 renown
- Players can also construct patrol stations in which they can enlist/disband patrols
- For more information please check the "game concept" within the "report" panel
- Players can buy back this village if they loss it(Talk with village elder).
8. Fog of War
- Players can only see settlements they have already visited, so start exploring! (can be enabled/disabled in camp panel)
9. Freelancer Incorporated
- Players can offer their swords to lords now as an average soldier (there are bugs as it is not perfectly merged with the game yet)
10. Special Locations
- There are special places on the campaign map in which players will be alone fighting some enemies to acquire certain equipments
- Diaoyu Island/ Villa of Spain/ Beached Galley of Bermuda/ Ruins of Mali/ Pyramids of Egypt/ Hu Guang Government Council of Ming/ Tavern of Antioch/ Castle of Cossack/ Ancient Arena
11. Injuries and Treatments
- Hunger: players' strength and agility will be lowered without food, however, the effects are reversible as sufficient food will restore the players' attributes into their original value
- Injuries: players have chances to become injured in different areas of body (head, hand, feet), lowering corresponding attributes
- Treatments: players need to seek doctors in taverns in order to be fully healed of the injury; doctors can also heal NPCs and soldiers
12. Fast NPC Search
- Players now can ask the tavern keepers for NPCs' locations or pay the tavern keepers to find and bring the NPC for them.
- Players now will have a steward in their castle and through him players can adjust tax rate, change the name of the castle, etc.; in cities the mayor=steward, in villages elder=steward)
- Enlisting Captured Lord: now lords in prison can be talked into joining players' factions (or you can be nice and release them)
- New Custom Battle Scene: players can now fight as one of the characters created based on the 16th Century mod creators in a carefully crafted Great Wall Scene
The returning weekly mod roundup, which highlights the five biggest stories on ModDB for the past week is back to bring you all the latest modding news. Whether it's new mod announcements, major mod releases or important stories that affect the mod scene as a whole, you'll find them rounded up here each week!
After several years a new version of the highly rated mod for Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 has been released. A lot of changes (although they aren't listed unfortunately!) have been made for this new version of the Epic War mod, which brings significant changes in balance to the original game while adding new units as well.
Zombies TC: Re-Animated is a mod which brings back the original "Zombies TC" to the modern Doom sourceports, with the full version now available. Apart from being a more faithful remasterization of the original, this mod improves on the original version with, completely re-animated weapons, several tweaks to the lighting of the maps to improve the mood of them, added collision to windows (Doom map format limitation)
And more! All to bring back this cult classic mod in a faithful and respectful way to the modern times! You'll need GZDoom 1.6 or newer to run this mod, Zandronum and Zdoom equivalents are also supported.
A currently in development single player mod for the original Half-Life, you play as Tony Snyder, a member of a top secret military organization called "The Hole". Your mission is to sabotage a terrorist group's operation, and capture a prototype of a weapon that they are making.
This is the first update for the mod in a while and it is still early in development but looking promising already. There are a few levels completed already for the mod's demo, which you can check out more screenshots for in the development article linked above.
The latest version in over a year for the historical 16th century themed Mount & Blade: Warband mod, featuring 33 factions and hundreds of units, has just been released. Version 1.8.1 features dozens of updates to the visuals, from graphic optimizations and improvements, to plenty of changes and fixes to features and gameplay. Read the full change-log in the file description and enjoy jumping back in to the 16th Century!
The first update in a few years has been release for the Third Century B.C. themed single and multiplayer mod Rome At War, developed for Mount and Blade Warband. Featuring several factions from the Roman era, you'll be able to battle it out in a new campaign map and enjoy several new additions and fixes for the high rated mod. This version is a beta, so some features are unfinished so read the mod file details for more information on what to expect in this version.
That's it for this week's ModDB news roundup! Be sure to follow, play and review any of the mods that took your fancy in this week's feature and let us know in the comments what you've been playing. If you want us to send us a news tip about any important modding news you think we should be covering or awesome mods that should be feature, let us know.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.