You MUST have started Red Alert 3 once before playing mod!
You MUST create a new user before playing the game after starting mod!
It is recommended to install 4GB Patch before playing the game!
Faction and AI Player settings cannot be RANDOM to prevent GAME CRASH!
It is recommended to select the player's position before playing the game to prevent GAME CRASH!
Unzip Science.Mod folder in this file directory:
C:\Users\%username%\Documents\Red Alert 3\Mods\
Find ScienceMod in the Mods tab of Game Broswer.
Change the language:
In the folder 'LanguagePack Language Pack',
find the 'Science_LanguagePack.big' file corresponding to the language you want to change,
and simply overwrite it with a file with the same name in the "Science.Mod" folder.
1. Due to all required functions being implemented and built into the mod file, this version does not come with the Science Mod Launcher.
The old version of the launcher is still available and requires manual modification of relevant configuration files.
2. Use MakeBigX and RefPack-Cli technology to compress mod files, significantly reducing file size.
3. Adapt to the RA3BattleNet.
4. Adapt to the New World Builder.
5. Add videos of Skirmish AI commanders.
6. Fixed the issue of EVA voice errors in some campaigns.
7. The newly added maps have been changed to their original name in RA3 Uprising, no longer using the map names from Upheaval 1.16.
8. Porting a portion of Uprising maps with special effects, all marked with the [Exp] prefix.
Cooked Through (2)
Fire Island (2)
Hard Lesson (2)
Kodiak Lake (2)
Pure Oniage (2)
Snow Plow (2)
Wrong Steppe (2)
Caldera of Chaos (3)
Death Aquatic (4)
Ghoste Towne (4)
Sunken Shipping (4)
9. Epic units cancel the setting of crashing enemy aircrafts.
10. Fixed the issue of Allied Ore Refinery building new Prospectors but not working.
11. Fixed the issue of Sudden Transport disguising as Shogun Executioner and causing display errors.
12. Tsunami Tank has added the Fortified Fleet upgrade and corresponding texture.
13. Fixed the issue where the Redeemer not damaged after being attacked by Wave-Force weapons.
14. Fixed the issue of Giga-Fortress and Troy Fortress's Sky Fortress Mode longitudinal weapons causing misfire when attacking moving units.
15. Fixed the issue of uneven landing of V4 Rocket Launcher's scattering missiles and Archer Maiden's Barrage Shot weapon.
16. Optimize the motion logic of units such as Future Tech's MCV.
1. The map "Caldera of Chaos" requires players to destroy the Shogun Executioner to ending the game.
2. Oleg and Zhana in Skirmish AI commanders may cause the game to crash after approximately 20 minutes of play.
A new epic mind-control unit, remake of some units, unique basic infantries, complete 3 advanced AIs for each faction, visual and sound improvement.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.