Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2024!
As usual, we have a new version version of NHCmod for Christmas with new silly stuff inside : NHCmod v2.700j
The Haunebu can be called from the Maus when it reaches lvl 3 veterancy and there are other secret ways to call them. There are also some suprises if you shoot it down or recover its wrecks...
Unfortunately this year, I have completely given up on making combiners. As you may have notice, we now have someone else, NEDLOWE who is making the submod for the EF combiner. He is free to change the mod and combiner as he wishes.
It was unfortunately not possible to convince Relic to support the mod on Steam this year because they had a lot to do with Company of Heroes 3. We will try again for next year ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I have given up on hidding my Easter egg units till next Easter so as a small Christmas present. They are hidden for good reasons (unfinished models, too inbalanced, incomplete codes...), however if you still want to find them, I give you here hints for some hidden units in the mod:
First, the AB2531 reward must be off!
Sometime, there is a hidden button or a secret key on the keyboard.
- Evil scientist squad. Play Wehrmacht, upgrade the resource to level 2 and some officer will be able to call them somehow...
- The Royal Marine. Play as british, research all the resource upgrades and use the captain will be able to call them somehow...
- The US marines. Play as US, build the logistic officer upgrade all the resources bonus. Find all the hidden boxes. Not all reward must be activated to unlock them. The officer will be able to call them with the right combination
- Oberst Tarlak. Play as Panzer Elite, research all the upgrades, use the kettenkrad to call him.
- Schreck the third. Plays as Panzer Elite, activate the zombie reward, build the secret lab, from there build the stolen HQ and it is available there. It is not even hidden :p
- The Sturmtiger is callable from a defense building available to all factions
- Zombie Ezelschreck, from the secret lab.
- E-50, E-75, Löwe, E-100, the ezelschreck is hidding them somehow...
The combiners also have other secrets!
In the Star Wars Combiner:
- Empire Elite squads, something is hidden with the sandbags.