GMDX enters public Beta
* GMDX needs Veteran players and it needs newcomers.
* It needs a large pool of people with various hardware types, from toasters to high-end machines, as well as differing software.
* Easy difficulty players, hardcore players, and everything in between.
* English speaking players, French, and German. (Russian and Hungarian need further support for now).
* Combat, Stealth, non-lethal, hybrid...players of varying playstyles are needed.
* Most of all, I in particular want passionate players that expect the absolute best from their games, have a critical eye, and also a good understanding of the design principles Deus Ex was built upon.
GMDX is nearing half a decade into development now and its goals are mostly fulfilled: the greatest thinking man's shooter/sneaker/RPG hybrid on another level without losing sight of what made it so special to begin with. Invite yourself to beta testing and aid what fans have been calling the "definitive Deus Ex experience" achieve a state of perfection.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
A similar fix to the LightCharge fix, this time for the UltUnlock addon. To install, replace the DeusEx.u file in GMDX\System with the one provided.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Highest Rated (17 agree) 10/10
When v7 came out, I thought that GMDX was basically finished - after all, there is only so much time you can spend on fixing the smallest of details and tweaking balancing issues until you run out of steam. Most mod authors at this point either give up entirely, start refurbishing old stuff that does not need retouching (hello Revision), or just add random elements for the sake of adding anything new (looking at you, Misery 2.0). Not so GMDX. v8 is easily the biggest update so far, adding a slew…
Apr 23 2014 by Marvin42