I am a C&C fan since the 1990s and currently a C&C modder of the Reloaded mod series, except C&C Reloaded. I do play various games of different genres.
Due to the balancing issues, the hit points need to be doubled for most vehicles and need to be in par with the units from C&C3;/RA3.
Two more questions:
1) Any new enemies to fight with? Will Gordon get to fight Combine Advisors in addition to all other enemies in EP1 and EP2?
2) How many new weapons to use in The Closure? Will Gordon finally use a MK14 Carbine (or AK-47) assault rifle or even a real sniper rifle?
Mod is not released yet.
I was wondering if WrathEd2 can compile C&C3;, KW, RA3 and C&C4; mods. So far WrathEd 1.07 can only compile KW mods.
This may be the last HL2 mod I'll ever play before Half-Life 3. Other than Black Mesa, every other HL2 mod I had played are tedious.
If anyone is asking for a C&C3; version of Generals 2, it's here: Moddb.com
I hope HL2: EP3 The Closure will become 2015 Mod of the Year... if it ever gets a release.
Three questions to ask:
1) Is this game going to be an Indie using the Source 2 Engine or will it be remained as a Portal 2 mod?
2) Any timetable for a mod release, perhaps even a closed/open beta? I think it's about time you guys need beta testers.
3) Why is the development taking so long despite most of the maps that are easy to create?
To all users, this mod is not dead and Stygs is still doing his busy life, unless he has something left to mod. Except one problem though, someone recently is ripping off this mod with a modified version of this so-called unofficial TWA 1.8. That person (I decided not to name who) has been warned.
Did you manage to load the mod from the Game Browser section of the C&C3; UI under the tab Mods?
My reply in Russian: Суб-фракции ИИ не работать в это время, и это не так легко сделать.
Please post it in English.
This game looks so great that I am tracking this game until the release.
However though, is this game going to be free or go on digital retail?
Absolutely awesome by Madin.... but this is something that Carnius has yet to create in Tiberium Essence.
Maybe this mod should be called Deus Ex Reloaded or Deus Ex Redux. But I wish Deus Ex shall be redone in Unreal Engine 2 and above versions.
Looks like it'll be a Generals mods competition between this mod, Generals Evolution and.... Generals 2.
72 campaign missions? That's berserk!
Now that is a good modern heavy tank for C&C3;.
The Forgotten got stolen tech from the Soviets I am assuming? In this way, time for Forgotten Tesla Coils and Tesla Tanks!
I am questioning if the Command Stick Interface like the one in Kane's Wrath and Red Alert 3 will be implemented into this mod.
I obviously have no clue what this is all about. Please don't tell the community that Dune20XX will become Mars2000 with these three different named factions. We want the original content to stay as it is.
Three more questions Slider:
1) Is the Starport finally working and fixed?
2) Is the MCV able to deploy a new base at another area?
3) What is unique with the Emperor faction since it's playable with Harkonen units and structures?
I was hoping for a source code for an incomplete mod anyway.
Looks like this BF2 mod is turning to an indie game.
Due to the large amount of the game size, I rather download this indie from Origin or Steam.
I was hoping for a demo soon.
KW Reloaded 1.8 (as well as KW Reloaded 1.55) is NOT a Kane's Wrath mod that uses the WrathEd Mod Launcher. It's a C&C3; mod loaded from the CNC3 Control Panel.
When is House Atreides playable ingame?
Did you know that a new countdown for Black Mesa has begun until Cinco De Mayo: Pcgamer.com
Devs, please explain the mod changes used in beta 1.5 for Zero Hour. I haven't had a clue what's in that current build other than adding HD texturing.
It's Zero Hour, not Zero Hour 2.