sign me the FUCK up good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats ✔ some goodshit right th ere right✔there ✔if i do ƽaү so my selｆ i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMМ
Huh. I forgot Gary Busey was a Creepypasta.
Ah, okay. I figured something was up there when I pressed Yes but it didn't work. Thanks for the quick fix. :)
I don't even know what to say.
No, probably more like this: Moddb.com
I'm not totally familiar with the Witcher series but here I go.
1. If we're in some kind of medieval setting, probably a big Scythe because I'm pretty predictable like that. They are a pretty interesting weapon, being difficult to master but very flexible when mastered.
2. I'd probably just kill whatever without much regard for reimbursement for my troubles. Though I'd take a much more peaceful approach to things to try and gauge if there is another solution.
3. Just call me Templarfreak! ;)
4. After thinking about it for a while, I can't come up with anything really. There are some freaky monsters from video games out there, but none really keep me up at night anymore. Something that is completely hostile, highly intelligent, and likes to **** around would probably be a close bet though.
(Late to reply to this) Dude, these progress bars are MORE work to understand than just displaying the raw build time for a player. I'd argue making the player have to work harder for basic information they should have/kind of need to know kills the game more.
W-Why... Why buff Dropships that much??? Why???
I was more referencing that they are probably in some kind of prison for whatever crime because they are wearing an orange jumpsuit. (Which is a pretty common prison uniform in the States anyway)
Is that a chick or a dude? I can't really tell. Either way they're pretty freaking adorable and also probably a psycho murderer why else would they be in an orange jumpsuit?
Looks alright. What's it do?
Also, those clustered up rocks(?) don't look too good like that.
W-Woah. Is that like, a bug? From like, Starship Troopers? (The big one)
They always know. Ｔ Ｈ Ｅ Ｙ Ａ Ｌ Ｗ Ａ Ｙ Ｓ Ｋ Ｎ Ｏ Ｗ
From the deepest depths she rises to the surface
A blackened soul, a single deadly purpose
Once a girl, transformed into legend
The touch that killed her is now her only weapon
An endless march sustained by her vengeance
A darkened heart, her stature incredibly small
When the time comes there's no way to stop her
And when she's done you'll be lost and forgotten
Realism is not necessarily better for gameplay. Tiny infantry pose many problems, such as being hard to select, being hard to target, and being hard to see in general, none of which are good qualities or qualities you want in your game because they all lead to
"it's the game's fault" and not "it's the player's fault"
In a perfect world. (Well, perfect for me anyway)
Isn't the ball touching the net illegal?
1. I sort of already have some preparation, but it's mainly because of general disaster preparation. We tend to have some canned food and a variety of medical supplies for various situations. The only thing we don't actually have are weapons though there is definitely a lot of stuff that can be used as a make-shift weapon.
2. Doesn't matter how many guns you have, if you have no food you won't get far and in a situation like this you aren't going to be able to steal a lot from people because they'll have their own guns.
3. Cannot go wrong with a good very-long-ranged weapon like a sniper, a good melee weapon like a machete or some lighter variation of medieval swords, and a good lighter side arm like a pistol, revolver, or a small SMG. Especially an SMG, as they can help deal with crowds in a pinch which could save your life.
4. There isn't much of a way of knowing how you should respond to that, at least early on. If I start feeling and looking very sick, I'd probably off myself. But it could be Walking Dead style, or it could be Resident Evil style, both of which you probably don't have to worry too much about because turning requires actually dying, being seriously injured enough to die, or being exposed to a lot of the virus/bacteria/fungus/whatever in a short period of time.
5. I can't say I'd survive for long, I'm not very in shape or a survivalist. My main chance of survival would be by being in a group, probably a large group, of people. Thankfully we don't live in Telltale's Walking Dead so most people aren't actually complete and total dicks that have no sense of cooperation or community.
(Kinda wish there was a good horror RTS, that would be really cool)
I think the context of the joke is being lost here without knowing the rest of the conversation that happened.
2 pr0 4 u m88 Youtu.be (Volume warning)
WE'RE REACHING CUTENESS LEVELS NEVER BEFORE SEEN. WE'RE GOING IN HARD!!
It is starting to get it's own artstyle instead of just going for generic realistic look. Really like that.
Man it really is starting to come together from what I've seen. :)
Looks like it's trying to at least.
In Soviet Russia, Wood is lost in you.
You're gonna need quite a few more Obelisks there if you want to even have a chance of holding back my siege...
Me playing StarCraft but then I get all in'd and I just want to kill myself.
Oh... Here it comes, HERE IT COMES, I CAN'T--I CAN'T STOP IT!!