Woah there, lil' GHJSGHSKLGSHJKSG
My thoughts about this game: Get's too much praise. It's pretty okay, but it's really not as good as people say it is. It's way more of an action game than a horror game.
However, there is a DLC out for this game right now that is absolutely terrifying. If who ever gets this game wants a horror experience, grab that DLC. It is exactly what I expected when I first heard about this game and it is amazing. But if you want a kind of stressful action shooter experience, the base game is still great for that.
She looks like she's 12, but apparently she's like 19...
Also speaking of site enhancements, I have a couple things I'd like to push for:
1. More than one video shown on a mod or group or profile's front page at a time, just like images.
2. 10 to 15 minute grace period for editing comments, up from 5.
3. Maybe some visual update.
4. Mods section on Profiles, like images, that show off what mods a group, person, or developer have added to the site.
4a. Same thing for Games, Addons, and Downloads.
5. If a person or group have a job posting, make it show on the front page of their profile and games or mods they have. Probably as a little box off to the side.
That's all the ideas I got for now.
Total Conversions are still really well-placed in my heart for modding. There's just something amazing about seeing a game I love become into something completely different that I'll also love.
This looks like it'll get a few laughs out of me. =)
Out of all of Animation, I must say that for me it is a huge tie between Studio Ghibli and DreamWorks. Both of these companies have made some of the best movies I've seen in my entire life.
If you were using Blender with M3Export plugin, I would have some advise for you. But, you use 3DSMax and Blizz's SC2 Art Tools, which I know nothing about. So unfortunately I can't help you. xD
This sounds like a really good idea, actually.
When it comes to being an enthusiast, there's no one on here better!
Do one on Feillyne next. ;)
I like this artwork.
It looks kinda like that character to me. But looking over it, I see some major differences now.
1. Weapon of choice for this kind of scenario can vary. Guns are not as bad of a choice as people like to think, but a melee weapon will also be just as good. What I would choose would be what is readily available until I can find something better. Faster, more accurate, less maintenance, better durability. It is also always nice to have a few backups.
2. They must be killed. Even if there is a cure, unless it is readily available and in my possession I would not risk it. Guaranteed survival of yourself and others who are not infected is much more important than the potential survival of someone who is infected.
3. Going in alone is a bad idea in general. You should always enter with at least 3 or 4 people, you will have a lot of area covered and be much safer. Though it depends on how well they are all equip, I'd assume we'd all at least have a weapon by this point as it's the most important thing in a situation like this. If we don't all have a weapon, then we'll have two people go in and one take the bat and the other the knife.
Taking out Zombies one by one will not work, they are not normal people. Even if they don't have the sci-fi better senses, they are still in hordes. They are in tight clusters, so picking one off alone is a rare opportunity.
Hm... Looks really WoW-y, still like it though.
I think this and the main black being a bit darker.
This is not a new practice, sadly. Though for it to be implemented in a way where it can work with numerous different games and types of games, now that would be something.
Sword Art Online.
When you put these up, you should probably provide credits of whom made them. (Mostly because I'd like to watch more of their stuff.)
So, yeah, I like FPS's, uh, what can I say? There's nothing like the rush of hunting people down and KILLIN' THEM. I mean, my hearts beatin', my hearts beatin'! My hands are shakin', my hands are shakin'! BUT I'M STILL SHOOTIN'! AND I'M STILL GETTIN' THE HEADSHOTS!! IT'S LIKE BOOM, HEADSHOT!! BOOM, HEADSHOT!!
The particular path you show here looks like it should only be one way. ;)
Well, I'm not really seeing anything new here...
Wait, how did they get the rights to this? O.o
Don't get me wrong, this sounds pretty ******* awesome. But I'm surprised Microsoft would be letting them do this without a huge fee.
It's a joke of mine on the SC2 forums where I copy/pasted this from (But I did write all of this). I hate the units and will put whatever opportunity I can to say I hate the units.
I think I found a bug. Disabling the CRT effect causes it to lag extremely hard. The CRT effect that's also on by default is different from the CRT effect that comes on when you toggle it off than back on. (It's a lot more static-y. Though I guess this could be intentional, I dunno)
Your statuettes are seriously amazing. Great work.
Not if I have something to say about it.
She's like, "You fawkin' srs, m8? Eye ain't fallin' fo' dat ****"
Your secret is safe with me. ;)