I'll shmaplefle your shclagorglymorg!
Yep, I think I just cutegasmed.
Which one of these would the Moddb members be? (Weird question I know, but it's the first thing that popped into my head!)
1. My first horror game was Resident Evil 2 when I was like 6 years old.
2. I of course do, you can't play a horror game any other way. You also need Headphones, and if you have it, an Oculus Rift.
3. I haven't gone trick-or-treating in a long time. But I love costumes still. I have too many things I like to really narrow down one thing.
Fatal Frame is NOT banned in the US, it's just really rare.
We are waiting. Ready. Always watching. ALWAYS.
If that is animated, that is ******* bauss.
These are really well-done, seriously. They all look unique from each other, have plenty of remap, and have their own functions.
Though maybe the sensor and the Vulcan should be combined, it seems a bit much that if you want to make one spot delay multiple threats you need 4 different towers, and that could be a hefty investment. xD! (SAM for air, Vulcan for Infantry, Sniper for stealth detection, RPG for vehicles)
******* glad he's left Konami. Now maybe they'll die, as he was basically the only thing keeping them relevant. Konami has seriously become the Japanese EA, only not having anywhere near as much staying power because they're much smaller so now maybe they'll die off.
Konami just makes terrible mistake after terrible mistake and it's almost as if they're doing it intentionally to **** their fans off, and it's working... Just like EA has done for the past 10 years or so. Only Konami doesn't have the ability to get away with this for 10 years.
What... WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS SPINE?!
Well, I do like it so far.
Oh Sips, ya crazy bitch. <3
Side note: Overheading the side is the most complicated mechanic I've seen in a game and it does not help that this tutorial explains it very poorly.
Pink hair has it's own meaning separate from red. Judging from this image alone, the pink hair here is probably purely for moe points.
OpenRA has it's own suite of issues to work around. Modding for it is much easier once you know what you're doing, though.
Might work. :o
Who knows, maybe these were one thing some time but the team working on it had a dispute or something. =P
1. I think the Hunter from Deadspace is really nerve-racking and creepy. I.imgur.com
2. Although this enemy type was done before in Resident Evil, I think it is done here much better for multiple reasons. When you first meet this guy, it's in a really cramp space. It's hard to get away from him. The door is on the other side of him. But then, he continues to chase you until you kill him. He does not stop. Because of the setting of Dead Space, it makes it feel a lot more scary because it's cramp corridors and tight spaces. You can't kill it. You can't stop it. You can only run. You have to continue doing your objective while this thing is hunting you at all times.
3. As seen in the game, the only way to defeat it is by completely disintegrating it. The method of choice in the game is by a huge burst of extremely hot fire from a space-tech engine.
My thoughts about this game: Get's too much praise. It's pretty okay, but it's really not as good as people say it is. It's way more of an action game than a horror game.
However, there is a DLC out for this game right now that is absolutely terrifying. If who ever gets this game wants a horror experience, grab that DLC. It is exactly what I expected when I first heard about this game and it is amazing. But if you want a kind of stressful action shooter experience, the base game is still great for that.
She looks like she's 12, but apparently she's like 19...
Also speaking of site enhancements, I have a couple things I'd like to push for:
1. More than one video shown on a mod or group or profile's front page at a time, just like images.
2. 10 to 15 minute grace period for editing comments, up from 5.
3. Maybe some visual update.
4. Mods section on Profiles, like images, that show off what mods a group, person, or developer have added to the site.
4a. Same thing for Games, Addons, and Downloads.
5. If a person or group have a job posting, make it show on the front page of their profile and games or mods they have. Probably as a little box off to the side.
That's all the ideas I got for now.
Total Conversions are still really well-placed in my heart for modding. There's just something amazing about seeing a game I love become into something completely different that I'll also love.
This looks like it'll get a few laughs out of me. =)
Out of all of Animation, I must say that for me it is a huge tie between Studio Ghibli and DreamWorks. Both of these companies have made some of the best movies I've seen in my entire life.
If you were using Blender with M3Export plugin, I would have some advise for you. But, you use 3DSMax and Blizz's SC2 Art Tools, which I know nothing about. So unfortunately I can't help you. xD
This sounds like a really good idea, actually.
When it comes to being an enthusiast, there's no one on here better!
Do one on Feillyne next. ;)